IT WASN'T TERRORISM

HOLY SHIT

MEDIA AND TWITTER AND EVERY LIBERAL SPECULATOR BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/emergency-declared
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope we get a nigger state to secede, have them refuse to cooperate with white nations, utterly disintegrate, and then blame white people.

But plebbit told me that it was all Nazis!!!!!

It's so cringeworthy how everyone thought it was pre-meditated terrorism.

God damn, feels good to know they won't have their martyr.

this fucking image has no proof it wasn't terrorism.

I'm not saying it was, but we just don't know yet, you moron.

>BTFO
how exactly?

>suspricion of

>It's so cringeworthy how everyone thought it was pre-meditated terrorism.
[citation needed]

We literally don't know yet nigger

>IT WASN'T TERRORISM
Yes, it was terrorism. He's a white terrorist. I wonder if he'll face the death penalty under federal laws...

2nd degree murder could be like "everyone was attacking me and the rage in the moment made me scared so I accelerated"

>2nd degree murder

If it was terrorism, it would be 1st degree murder plus other charges

lol what? Just because they named a person it isn't terrorism? ya ok

Thats interesting, because James looks nothing like the late 30 year old man that was driving the car.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES YES YES BEST DAY EVER DEAD COMMIES AND NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO SMEAR US

Just remove gibs and they'll die out eventually

It's called Haiti

There are rumors he was in the Army? Is that true?

sorry OP is a troll,

I'm fucking pissed because this thread made me happy- then didn't deliver jack shit.

>Suspicion
Time can get that 2nd degree bumped up to first. These things take time.

>Antifa attacks car with baseball bat and water bottles

>Poor James fears for his life and accelerates

Damn it feels so good to be (alt) right.

2nd degree murder isn't eligible for the death penalty you idiot

Time to scour his social media before it gets erased

There is no such thing as "white terrorism".

It says 2nd degree you fucking mongoloid.

I'm actually ashamed to share a hobby with people this poorly educated.

patsy probably. That name seems so artificial too.

Meet Dylann Storm Roof

Oh yes there is, just like there is also something called white autism.

this is true, terrorism is murder + a lack of socioeconomic power, much how racism can only be possible if prejudice + power. White people CANNOT commit terrorism by definition.

YOU STUPID FUCKERS
YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKERS

2nd degree murder just means it wasn't premeditated. It was an attack of opportunity, he saw the protesters and decided to ram them. If investigators discover he had planned it, they'll upgrade to 1st

terrorism is a federal charge and state police don't make that call

It was an accident

>It was an attack of opportunity, he saw the protesters and decided to ram them.
Allegedly.

time can also get it thrown out.
This guy is in for a shitty ride, at most though he will get convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

>White people CANNOT commit terrorism by definition
White people as a necessary corollary of their privilege will often be in denial about the terrorist acts which they or their cotards consciously commit.

it was a crime of passion.

He got taunted and responded with road rage.

Armchair quarterbacks know more than the police. Feds have already contacted the local PD.

If this was terrorism, it'd be labeled as such.

He may have a case for stand your ground defence. There is no "duty to retreat" in VA.

>Your automobile is considered your property and is treated similarly to the Castle Doctrine with the force you are legally allowed to use to defend yourself. This is true in both Florida and Virginia.

>The two states differ, however, in the allowable force which can be used to defend yourself against a carjacking.

>In Florida, you can use lethal force if someone tries to steal your car. This is true whether the carjacker is armed or not. Like with the Castle Doctrine, you have no duty to retreat. Also, remember that Florida permits the use of deadly force to repel forcible felonies. That means that Florida law permits you to shoot at a carjacker even after the car has been stolen and the carjacker is driving away.
People are seen throwing objects at him before the collision. He will likely argue he was in fear for his life. He might not get off but I could see a reduced sentence. It's going to be racially charged and I could possibly see a hung jury.

Well judging by Twitter bimbos,

It was Trump who drive the car

Authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

yep yep yep

but its no fun to wait until you have evidence to make a conclusion

>It was an attack of opportunity

2nd degree in the applicable Virginia statute is a catchall for non-premeditated. An "attack of opportunity" implies deliberation and is therefore not 2nd degree. Where exactly are you getting your legal information? Do you even have a legal education or are you just shrieking autistically?

>There is no such thing as "white terrorism".
Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
So......this can't be done by whites?

It's all part and parcel of living in a big city.

>Kekistani flag
>muh denial
>not even putting forth an alternative definition of "terrorism"

Literally not an argument.

An American hero

how is it murder when all he did was drive on a road that they choose to stand in?

Liberia.jpg

>15 (total number)
lmao, that's like 0.000001 per capita

now compare to black's 15,000 murder per year

it wasn't even a road, its a walkway where traffic is forbidden

>Where exactly is he getting his legal information?
Reddit and leftypol

Plus if you've ever driven down a hill in a low car you can't see below the horizon. Likely gunned it to get away from Antifa swarming car and fucked up

>it was a crime of passion.
It was a crime of autism and retardation, you mean.

>Authorities believe that the suspect
Authorities believe that the suspect has a very intimate relationship with user's anus.

So what the fuck happened in 2011 that it dropped so much?

2 cars in front of his and multiple parked cars on the side

>He might not get off but I could see a reduced sentence.
If they can find one grainy video of his car being attacked prior to driving into the protesters I'd put my money on him getting off.

Just so we're on the same page, we all define terrorism to mean: violence directed at civilians for political reasons, right?

you can clearly see on multiple videos that no one is around the car fucking with him when he speeds up to the intersection......that is where the people are.

Soros forgot to pay his LARPers

>democrat
>doxxes innocent woman

Acting like a total fucking weeb cunt.

No, it's violence against a population (generally civilian, but not always) with the intent of inciting fear/terror. Most often it's for political reasons but not always.

The klan canceled their annual nigger whoopin' due to rain.

You're probably right. Leftists are supposedly the more intelligent political group but I've never actually seen any evidence of that in the wild.

It's a one-way street. If you look, there's even a stop sign on the right side of the road at the point of impact.

>now compare to
I suggest that you compare it with this. Think of all the innocent little kids who were killed. And honest Americans just going about their daily business.

End white terrorism now

Not bad t b h

nobody has provided a good video of the time before the acceleration, sauce or tits or gtfo

Oh, forgot the part about it being by a non governmental entity

Louis Farrakhan mentions the idea of a all black ethnostate once in awhile but he doesn't actually want one so he can keep saying "MUH REPERATIONS"

You don't need to include that part. Governments are perfectly capable of using terrorism, it's maybe the thing they're best at.

you are the one speculating, do your own research

with such small numbers, significant fluctuation is common.

I volunteer Illinois for that role.

That guy accomplished more then you will ever do in your entire life. At least people will remember his name after he died unlike you.

WE WON TODAY

LEFTIES BTFO TWICE TODAY

happened 22 years ago. who cares.

It was still very revealing how much everyone overreacted. You can tell that most people are just waiting for the next big happening to chimp out, like a pressure cooker ready to explode.

Humanity fucking lost more today

That was also the CIA though.....

Just because he's charged doesn't mean he'll actually be tried. They're making sure he doesn't have the right to leave while they investigate.

>Humanity fucking lost
>Left wingers loose

There is a good one here it is in the twitter feed at the top. People are throwing shit at his car before he hits.

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/emergency-declared

>orlando fag club shooting
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS, HE WASN'T EVEN A MUSLIM

>some normie runs over two faggots
>WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE THIS, IT'S 2017

fucking god dammit

This, although be honest, he struck around 20 people

comedy. compare this to the "we don't know that it was terrorism yet goys" after the fucking manchester concert bombing.
Fucking demonstrable double standards, as per usual

>Sending a mean tweet
>That's a terrorism

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68

Look at this shit. This motherfucker intentionally ran into the crowd.

It was terrorism.

What did I miss, j thought this guy was antifa

Your link doesn't go anywhere

>le leave out information meme

How are you getting his subjective intent out of that?

Basically like South Africa with the UKuck

Those antifa got fucked the fuck up!!! HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Look at those faggots go flying!!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>he might end up being zimzam 2.0
>mfw

Calexit is coming up.

Someone post his social media.

That was just Sup Forums speculation with a bit of wishful thinking. That was not confirmed.

>15

Lol, it's annuda shoah

Just the cities, i live in a small town (~20,000 people) and there are like 20 blacks total.

No, that was a Sup Forums lie to fit their narrative. Now their narrative is that it was a plot against the right and that it was someone else that crashed the car, they switched out the drivers, and then shot down the helicopter bc they saw too much......

Is there a counterfund for his legal defense set up yet?