4u

Pretty good hair and beard genes.

He's a big guy

For you

I dunno Sup Forums...
That haircut looks pretty fashy to me..,
Seems you've been BTFO

Shut it Down Goy!

Instant domestic terrorist in comments by libs.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Stupid ass honkey

Yeah, it's easy to tell where that haircut comes from.

T H I C C

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck the alt-right. Im fucking done with this shit. Dont bother replying.

Reminder: NONE OF THIS HAPPENED. It's Sandy Hook all over again. I repeat, this event did not take place!

Reported for witch hunting. That is not the face picture that was included in the press release. I've attached the correct one, and don't point any more fingers because his name hasn't been released to the public yet.

Looks stoned as hell. Likely a criminal who was paid off by Soros

b-b-but a-a-user.. we have plans for you! NO!

LITERALLY shaking right now

Fuck that's me

Notice how the body count keeps changing. At one point it was one person, then it was several and a state trooper, it's continuously changing to confuse everyone! Eli Whitney was a black man in one universe, he's a white guy in this one! WAKE UP!

Eli Whitney was never black you retard, you just assumed cotton = niggers.

Heh

kek

Why does he look so much like an autistic wannabe Nazi retard? The only think missing is peroxide in his hair.

Is there anyone on Sup Forums who can make an argument for this boy not being a massive retard?

hopefully he didn't say a word to the cops

Don't Talk to the Police (required reading for any burger)
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Looks like a match.

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

How are they going to prove the crash was intentional? He didnt get out and render aid because he would have been beaten to death by a mob who immediately believed it was intentional

He will get off. All he has to do is stick to his story

Because he's in the Miltiary, so you obviously associate Nazis with men in their physical peak

Also, he's not a Nazi and it was an accident. He's being charged for accidental murder, not terrorism.

Looks nothing like him, the driver looks mid 30s.

>How are they going to prove the crash was intentional?
Look how calm he was as he backed up

I was ah scarred your honor gets thrown out with that single picture

The media are being unusually careful on this one. By their normal standards, they should be running with his name and face already. He's white, someone said he's a registered Republican -- good enough, call him a Nazi. They seem more circumspect than usual for some reason. Maybe they know something about him that we don't.

Map was T sided

The fact that a guy his age seems to have no social media presence is in itself pretty unusual.

fuck off, what do you think the purpose of this site is?

unusual for the kind of autistic hick that would go full ISIS???

He probably has an anonymous Twitter account with a pepe avatar.

What, do you have a goybook? Why?

>Fat Richard Spencer

[H I G H W A Y T O H E L L]

Don't worry everyone....we have found all the answers here in this thread: Join us.

>Looks nothing like him, the driver looks mid 30s.
Look at his ear, with a very prominent upper part:

it could be a false personality, a make up a render or a photoshop, given that there are no traces of this person
ofc in order to cover up the real person

where's the sunroof?

Remain calm and stay where you are.

Checking out this dude's FB and I'm more and more convinced they have the wrong guy, OR, this dude has changed drastically over the last 6 months (working out) and we have no recent pictures of him until today.

>color is uknown
>no roof
>optional breaks

And you question the sunroof.

ETERNAL ANGLO EYES!

>Checking out this dude's FB and I'm more and more convinced they have the wrong guy, OR, this dude has changed drastically over the last 6 months (working out) and we have no recent pictures of him until today.

Nah, he's still a fat fuck who's been posting pepe memes for a long time. Looks like a classic case of alt-right with autism who decides to sperg out and show his power level.

This is what (((they))) do sometimes. They organise a person to be framed. They either have them brainwashed or on drugs so they agree to it. Get into contact with the suspects associates to see if theres any evidence of where he was at the time.

Holy shit, you got repeated digits! Someone must be behind it.

Why are you shilling so early on? If you have it too soon then it makes it obvious which ruins your tactic. You're either here to find out what happened or you're a shill trying to blindly accuse a group you're against.

shareblue had their ties with local governance re-direct street units for the original /hwndu/ stunt. at this point manipulating police for a public psy-op isn't even far-fatched

Sorry, but Fat Shady doesn't look like he can kill anyone and remain as calm and efficient as the driver was.

I'm replying what you gonna do?

A group of Commies breaks in to a Nazi's house(car) to harm the owner. As a result, the owner defends himself and a Commie dies. The other Commies get charged for homicide for the other Commie dying. Many such cases.