WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agkye3vlG0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

>implying most of them aren't 1/16th black people who just checked "black" on their application to take advantage of affirmative action

>white people are more intellig-

Explain this then, alt-right retards. Even with your attempts to oppress poc, we are still getting into college at higher rates than y'all.

Harvard's largest amount of dropouts in one year incoming.

Its fucking asians lol

It's all Le spend 24/7 studying Asians though. That and Jews.

Youre all talk

>yall
stop roleplaying

Harvard is overrated

Affirmative Action doing its job.

WUZ allowed into this school to fill in diversity quotas rather than merit.

Because nigger with lower scores get in over whites as they're niggers

Why is this news? Who honestly cares? Why are people so obsessed with MUH DIVERSITY these days?

Because the jew the ones who run America need to promote enough genetic outliers to fool morons into letting apefricans flood their countries.

there's isn't a majority quota

Watch the schools standings drop because of how many idiots can't graduate or get good grades.

most of the white people are (((white))) people, there are barely any of us there

Because as the white population in America shrinks, the brown population is in the early stages of asserting itself as the dominant force. "Diversity" really just means "less white people".

And now watch as 99% of them repeatedly fail to pass and rack up enormous debts that burden them for the rest of their lives as the university councils happily eat up the flow of cash while occasionally popping out a white graduate who actually goes and works.

The illusion that getting to university = success needs to go. There's so many leg-ups and safety nets that it's harder to NOT get into university at this point.

>What is affirmative action
Especially in Ivy League schools which value activism over academic integrity

>60/100 is a failing grade for a white
>merely showing up while black gets you a scholarship

you?

(you)

>Affirmative Action
>Minority Quotas
>Lowered bar for minority status

>"Sup Forumstards BTFO tho amirite?!?"
Harvard and all these top Ivy-League school are going to go to shit overnight for their social justice sins

Most Ivy-League school are already losing their Alumni donors en masse

>what is grade inflation

My brother goes to Cornell and the median grade in all of his classes is A- to B+

WUZ
ZERO LEVEL CLASSES AT IVY LEAGUE
N
SHEEIITT

how many of them are even american?

It'll be the opposite of pic related

Are they going to graduate from Harvard, though? Or are they going to drop out or switch to different majors?

I'd like to see the demographics for the class when they graduate.

youtube.com/watch?v=agkye3vlG0Q

>Majority
>Minority

Doesn't that make them the majority, and take away their minority status?

>Majority minority
The fact that people type this in a formal setting makes my noggin jog so fucking fast that I want to shoot them

Hmm I wonder why Whites are so pissed off in Charlottesville... hmmmm

What is affirmative action?

It's true though if you think about it. African Americans and Hispanic Americans are minorities in America as a whole, but now constitute a majority in the specific setting of Harvard.

Of course, thinking isn't the strongpoint of right wingers, which is why minorities and progressives occupy Harvard, whilst you occupy your moms' basements where you spend your time trolling.

Easy. Affirmative actin and international enrollment.

so white?

>we

Stop associating yourself with them retard. You're not the one going to Harvard. Stop leeching off of everyone else's success like it's your own.