Why doesn't everyone freak out this much when a Muslim runs people over?

Why doesn't everyone freak out this much when a Muslim runs people over?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/charlottesville-same-evil-cops-who-attacked-us-cant-fly-a-fucking-helicopter-2-dead-in-crash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh...Islamaphobic much?

Except they do.

Except they don't.

I wonder why....

WHO SHIT DOWN THE CHOPPER?

I know Sup Forums does.

Its about white people politics you savages have no idea about.

What fucking planet are you living on

fuck stpeach.. dumb cunt

There was no chopper.

You only heard about it from Sup Forums

Because nobody expects anything better from Muslims. People hold whites to higher standards.

dailystormer.com/charlottesville-same-evil-cops-who-attacked-us-cant-fly-a-fucking-helicopter-2-dead-in-crash/

muslims and jews
bad news coverage

#prayforcharlottesville

Because it happens every other day.

nobody holds white nationalist scum to higher standards

Because that would inspire a hateful backlash against already vulnerable communities. And as we saw today, right wing extremism is the greatest threat. Focusing hate on people of faith only distracts from the real Nazi threat.

US coverage, maybe. Globally, not even close

Seeing barely any coverage here in AUS compared to the muslim truck guy in Nice

pol is just one news outlet in a vast sea of often times fake news outlets

I'm sure we will see tons of leftists on the news in the following days explaining how "not all alt right" and how the alt right is a movment of peace that can't be held accountable for the actions of a crazed individual. It would be totally hypocritical of them to suddenly change there moral standards to suit convenience after all.

Why don't people freak out this much when the sun rises over the horizon every day?

This is the truth sadly
Yes they do. Black people could hold a rally saying kill whitey and we should take over murica and no one would cover it.

because when Muslims do it its just part and parcel.

its just the way life goes user.

I could actually see liberals spouting this fucking tripe too

It's a cultural thing for them

They do.

Are you seriously trying to justify that fat fuck running over people?

I expect animals to act like animals. I expect whites to know better.

She has no soul

thus

>Muslim runs over someone

#PRAYFORTHEVICTIMS

>White guy runs over people

WHITE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY THE FUCKING DEVIL, DEATH TO WHITEYS

>shit down

Is she a Trump supporter?

It happened right around a fucking protest where people are giving the nazi salute and walking around with tiki torches.

When muslims run over somebody people freak out and also "pray for the victims" or whatever. It's the same shit here, you're just butthurt because it was a white guy this time, and you're trying to act as though people don't go apeshit when muslims do it too.

At this rate we're going to have both inbred white supremacist retards and retarded muslims fucking shit up for everyone else. fuck you.

Switch the two responses and it's exactly what you're doing. You're like a photo negative SJW.

Dunno. But she aimed WAY below what she is capable of when it comes to a man.

moar

I hope they do fox news next

>When has a Muslim done it in the states?

Being hit with a Dodge is part and parcel of living in a big city.

NYT is being done as we speak

You got that right. What the fuck could you ever get out of rice? Sad

>and you're trying to act as though people don't go apeshit when muslims do it too.

Because they don't. All could see on twitter is how evil white people are and that everyone is a fucking Nazi

Anytime there's a Muslim attack, no one ever questions Islam or anything It's also #NotAllMuslims or religion of peace.

Face it, Muslims get a pass.

Fuck off, you know I'm right.

Why is she standing all retarded? Does she have lumbar lordosis?

Europeans are used to this stuff.
Part and parcel.
This is new to Americans.

>seriously trying to justify that fat fuck running over people?
Looks like it, yes.
Welcome to Sup Forums, where "incorrect" is the new "correct".

If you don't think people get hit by cars in a city with millions of people, you might be a seißekartoffel.

Sup Forums does it enough for the rest of the world.

One side doesn't claim to want equality though.
The statement is just showing their hypocritical views.

Because we expect Muslims to run over people.

>Switch the two responses and it's exactly the opposite of what you're doing
FTFY

Yeah, jews are known for loving muslims. Especially arab muslims, like the ones flooding into europe. They just can't get enough of them.

Why is it that conservative people (Muslims, Nazis, McVeigh, Breivik, Kaczynski) seem to commit more acts of terrorism than leftists? Is the hatred for degeneracy more powerful than the love for equality? (I'm not a leftist btw, this is just an observation).

>Because they don't. All could see on twitter is how evil white people are and that everyone is a fucking Nazi

And what do you think the tens of thousands of people here are doing? Is it crying about nonexistent hypocrisy like a little bitch? Yes?

Muslims aren't getting a pass from the other side of the coin. Shill harder.

>Implying Sup Forums has any real effect on the real world

LUL

>Part and parcel.
We don't do parts and parcels any more, Grandpa.

>tens of thousands

Lol, no.

Also, twitter and facebook are much bigger than Sup Forums, idiot. I don't know what bizarro world you live in, but the internet is largely liberal and largely very excusing of the things Muslims do.

Do me a favor and go on twitter the next time a Muslims kills people en masse. You will not see people attacking Islam the way people are attacking nationalism or "Nazis" now.

The Jews that own America and want to profit from the destruction of national Borders, laws and European Social Identity, divide and subvert their host American Majority. They do this by hiding behind other minorities, in the West's case, and guilting the majority into giving up their rights in 'defense' of their minorities...It's basically rule by minority...the Jewish minority parasiting of their American/Western hosts

the hysterical media is going to severely over-react and turn this into the trial of the century. they will charge the pilot of the car of peace with murder and he probably be found not guilty because it was an accident. he probably was just some poor uninvolved faggot on his way to the store or something. the fleeing the scene was totaly justified because that mob would have torn him apart. he surrendered to police as soon as he reached safety

It's almost as if a tribalistic cult-like group of people bonded by vague ethnic cohesion fueling communist anti-American narratives literally controls and writes 95% of all mainstream media. Weird.

Google "truck attack".

>Also, twitter and facebook are much bigger than Sup Forums, idiot.

Really. Because I could have swore Richard Spencer was a nobody until he got big on Twitter and Sup Forums. Same with Cernobitch, Sarcuck, Milo, Lauren Southern, and the thousands of other alt-lite kikes.

For fucks sakes Pewdiepie has 100 million followers watching his videos every day. And you're still trying to play the victim card?

Grandpa pls

It's almost like {{they}} want us wiped out. Can't wait to watch Somali trucks of peace driving in NYC when the rock gets in.

There are 3 million Muslims in the United States.

245 million white people, at least half of which are either a part of, or sympathetic to, white nationalism.

That's why.

>245 million white people, at least half of which are either a part of, or sympathetic to, white nationalism.

{citation needed}

we need a giant terror attack in a western country to salvage this shit, something brutal. I predict it will happen soon, it's been a few months