You guys got memed too hard and drank the koolaid

You guys got memed too hard and drank the koolaid.

Now there are people out there actually going to neo-nazi and kkk protests, and driving cars into people. Maybe the lot of you should spend some time off the internet and actually talk to your neighbors and chill out.

You're radicalizing yourselves.

Maybe humanist cucks like you should mind their own business while they still can.

Blame underages honestly.
Saddens me to see so many people unironically spurting out things like "race war nao!!1!one". Sup Forums isn't a part of Sup Forums anymore, it's a dead limb.

Bump then I guess

Shut the fuck up.

Or what, you're gonna fucking murder him? Grow the fuck up. Christ.

Or what? You're going to give me a paper cut with an EU resolution?

I really do wonder how much of it has sprouted off of younger groups coming on here and not realizing what was a joke and whatnot.

I don't know. It's kind of crazy to see.

Shill
THE ROPE AWAITS TRAITOR

The driver was a leftist hipster artfag, fag.

Just go a week without using the internet. Talk to people, get out of your house. You're poisoning your minds.

Just people trying too hard to fit in without lurking, taking themselves and politics too seriously, and going to extremes quickly.
There really isn't any hope left for this board at this point, watching it fail and burn is the only thing you can do.
Are perfect examples of newfriends who forgot it was all a parody.

>shill telling me to log off

Can't make this shit up!

We just wanted to play video games. Now we don't get any enjoyment from games. The real world is our game now.

Also
>fist of the north star
Patrician taste OP.

You need to. You've been here for too long.

>le parody meme

>he thought pol was a meme
We told you to leave but you kept coming back.

Internet was a mistake

You haven't been here for longer than two years and it shows.

I felt that the internet did a lot of good for the world in terms of equalizing access to information, but after the past 5 years I'm not so sure.

It seems to be radicalizing people much more quickly, and spreads cancerous ideas to the masses. People forget their humanity.

Getting hit by a dodge is part and parcel of living in a big city. Also, way more people die in regular car accidents. You cannot judge an entire group by a single individual. Sup Forums is the image board of peace.

I've wasted more of my life here than I'd like to admit, but it's far more than 2 years. Sup Forums has never been a parody.

Sup Forums has always been a containment board that is, and it used that the majority were people from /new/ or Sup Forums yelling HEIL HITLER LOL everywhere, while newfriends took it seriously, ut now, almost everyone takes it seriously.
I mean come the fuck on, there are people on this board who actually believe they're hot shit in the real politics game just because they could link x person with x event.
At the start of Sup Forums or even fucking /new/ anyone unironically calling for a race war would've been mocked, here, they're being praised.

>Sup Forums has always been a containment board
get to back leftypol already

We're being radicalized by a government-media criminal syndicate that is entering the final stages of a decades-long plan to eliminate our race from the planet.

Wake up faggot.

its like you've been in the containment board for so long you've forgotten that you're unwanted.

If you don't wake up now you're going to be too far gone to save.

Your mom memed too hard last night and got rekt by my pepe

>sorry goy, since you live in america you cannot use these themes of "blood and soil" and other ethno-nationalist ideologies! You have to let yourselves die!
>But goy! Think about what Hitler said about America? You are a country of mongrels! You should just let your people die out!
>Wow goy, you went too far this time! Nevermind that the left-wing regularly riots and trashes cities, and that the election of Donald Trump shows that the average person is aware of the truth, you should believe me instead!
>NONO goy, it is far too early for you to be protesting and marching with tiki torches! Since the average man is not starving yet, you cannot express your political leanings!

You have a broken brain.

Everything you distrust is a jew, nothing can shake your poisoned worldview, and you congregate in these communities where you create even more underlying problems for the world, like a cancer.

Blame jews, blame Soros, blame whatever you want to justify your warped beliefs. It really is truly sad.

Are you listening to what you are saying?

Fucking autistic LARPers. Good riddance, after today no one will take you seriously again.

>actually going to neo-nazi and kkk protests
>Maybe the lot of you should spend some time off the internet
You're one of those morons walking around thinking you're better than you are and it's fucking disgusting that you still exist. kys.

The acceleration will continue until morale improves.

it must be frustrating not making any headway here

>like a cancer
You are getting there user. One day you will see the light of truth as well as the error of your old ways.
It is always obvious when someone has done no reading or research at all, apart from seeing what anons shitpost no the chans or forums.

Lol. Nice try Svengali.

>blame
stopped reading there
come back when you know basic crime stats.

Is that what I have? I am surprised that you are capable of diagnosing my cognitive functioning based on a single sarcastic image board post. But I can tell you this much:

1.) It's not a poisoned worldview to promote the success of your own ethno-cultural identity.
2.) Strawmanning our suspicion of jewish influence in american politics works well as long as your audience is unaware of the facts, but you and I both know that the present audience is not. Jewish people do not need to have any organized conspiracy in order for something which is detrimental to my ethno-cultural identity to arise. Regardless of their innocence in this matter, the RESULT is still an act of war. Attempting to avoid conflict due to ones' intentions only goes so far. If you shoot your cannons blindly, and they kill my people repeatedly, and you make no attempt to redirect your cannons? If my people did not see the initial destruction as an act of war, the repeated damage most definitely will.

The Jewish Question between whites and jews boils down to the simple phrase:

>Fool me once, shame on you. Fool my twice, shame on me.

Or, as our dearest leader would say:

>fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Anyways. Talk down on these people all you want. My people have legitimate concerns, and I don't care what your identity is, but you obviously do not feel your own identity to be threatened, or, more than likely, your own identity is threatened by my identity fighting for it's rights.

I'm not all about the alt-right. I have my own personal plan to save the white race. Not just to save the white race, to transform it. To force it into an eternal feedback of constantly overcoming itself. You all will see.

Three down. Several hundred thousand more to go.