Alt-Right completely failed

Kentucky Mayor states two Confederate statues to be brought down after Charleston protest.

cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-mayor-moves-to-remove-2-confederate-statues-after-charlottesville-protests/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHs5sWkF7MM
abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-virginia/story?id=49179590
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-virginia/story?id=49179590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's almost like running people over with a car isn't a good way to get your point across you racist fucks.

Surprise, surprise.

Afraid of what exactly, you losing?

Who cares, the ideas matter much more than the statues.

this is what they get

>selective outrage
There will be more violence committed in Chicago by midnight, than what happened in Charlotsville!

Wow just like dylan roof. I almost sense a patt1wrn of diaman1tling southern history.

You mean like the entire nation and world seeing that your Nazis and considering Nazism is well known as the greatest evil the earth has ever seen that your movement is FUBARred.

Your actual terrorists now I'm not sure if you've noticed but the public doesn't like terrorists.

This is an interesting development and its unfortunate. BUT, there may be some silver lining. What they are doing is the equivalent of a counter-attack.

Now, on the one hand, the counter-attack could demoralize people in the movement. That's certainly a possibility. On the other hand, it can have the opposite effect: people who sat idly on the sidelines the first time around now see that things are getting real. They are coming for our heritage hard, and we either join together now or we are erased from history.

If X number of white people are angry about one statue being taken down, then X + Y number of white people will be angry about three statues being taken down. It's axiomatic.

If you claim understand the fucking point in the first place perhaps 1 car isn't fucking enough, clearly you have trouble with ahmed with his truck of peace and you still don't get it.

Are we supposed to promote our viewpoints by staying home, Shlomo?

I wonder how many participation trophies will get torn down or can the southern ego not take it.

>Muricans destroy their own history to look good to filthy leftists

Jesus, my country got fucking conquered by Japan for several years and we are weeb as fuck and don't hold it against them.

>thousands of whites die led by a general
>make a monument
>5-10 commie faggots get hit by a car
>remove the monument

Hopefully the protests by whites get even more intense as a result of this.

how is this different than the taliban and the buddha statues? or isis smashing musems? lel @ at american history going down the toilet during trump, if he was a real leader he should put the kencucky mayor in the chair

>the person who ran them over was antifa
Really makes you think

You shitheads and your stupid Nazi memes just destroyed this country

We had a chance with Trump, but this....

>Charleston
Nice one... here's your (you) absolute faggot.

Nope, he's a white nationalist. It's all over the news.

Afraid of my tiki torch and big white cock.
Not really faggot should have glassed both Syria and nk by now. He's a closet commie.

The alt right are neo nazi LARPers

Litteraly as cringy as fur fags

LOL the whole point behind the protest was to get monumnets from being removed, in response the whole country is basically gonna get rid of every monument left.

You alt righters don't use your brains.

Fuck off leaf

I'm all white, but the Nazis were shit.

They were burning books, suppressing speech, and confiscating guns before your mama's legs got spread

really?

isn't everyone talking about the alt right, right now?

how many members do you think they just picked up

FUCK TRUMP

FUCK THE GOP

FUCK THE LEFT

FUCK EVERYTHING

WORLD WIDE WHITE REVOULTION IS THE ONLY SOULTION

The day the USA Nationalists learn to fly the USA flag and quote the "free white persons" meme is the day this movement takes off.

Such imagery forces the (((government))) to own up to how much it has changed the original intent of the USA. Anyone who seeks to operate in plain sight had better get on that ball right away.

BASED

he wuz scareeed!!!

>the news is my friend
>the news would never bend the truth or fabricate things to push a narrative
>i love the news

Did it fail? Things went to shit at the end, and that was certainly unwanted, but this changed things. The time is coming closer, neutrals wont be able to pull the mountain jew anymore, they will have to pick sides.

>yet we don't take down mosques when they blow people up

Kek. Every day there is a new instance of anti-white behavior. The extremely sad part is that most of the people responsible for inflicting harm on us are our own people. Whites had the power to stop it all. Since we're being outbred our influence will wander and they'll be thrown out like the useful idiots they are.

using false flags to chip away

Like when that BLM nigger killed 5 cops in Dallas they immediately took down the MLK statues

I knew this was going to happen lol

youtube.com/watch?v=UHs5sWkF7MM

>conservative voter=white nationalist
>Not even being charged with murder

A statue of Lenin should be put in it's place to confuse the hell out of people.

Good. This will rile up more people. We need more violence and deaths not less.

If we let things continue we are going to die out, it is time for escalation.

True. He should have used a truck instead.

fpbp

GOOD JOB AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the actual reason behind the protest was to have a chimp out

LOL. This is an awesome reaction. It's kentucky. This mayor just outed himself.

"Charleston"

>politics based on the emotion of current events
Why are we so dumb?

>Gray tweeted he intended to make the announcement next week, but the "tragic events in Charlottesville" had accelerated his announcement.

lol ok

> Well the bear only attacked some people let's poke it some more.

aaahahahahaha

>Alt right failed
Just like its base ideology
Surprising no one

slide like a mother fucker. We got rick rolled earlier, but we're about to BTFSO this cover story.

>failed

>because a sycophant decided to pour fuel on the fire

imbecile

Democrat statues. Doesn't bother me. Rewriting history bothers me, tho.

this is actually the Kentucky mayor sounding a dog whistle so that he can get a massive white nationalist rally going on in his state as well

spbp

>burning books
Books written by communists and Jews who were pushing degeneracy like trannies and sex changes
>suppressing speech
Of commies and jews
>confiscating guns
Of commies and jews
Which, btw, no one gives a shit about.

it's almost like the CIA nigger is responding to himself

It was inevitable that more statues would come down

We need political power to actually preserve the statues and we don't have it in these shitlib areas

The point is to increase polarization and force people to take a side, therefore moving people away from fence sitting mode

>anyone with a different opinion is samefagging

/thread

Nothing failed, quit shilling.
So far we see, everyone is in disarray and no one knows the story.

What was that cia?

The event was a net negative with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

They were always going to get pulled down. They were just looking for an excuse that wouldn't hurt them for the next election.

You have to stop trying to appease these faggots.

Holy shit, I never knew this. I'll make sure to tell my fellow magapededs back on The_Donald.

Militarized autism in full effect

they are making it so the right can't even fight back
you know what leads next

We made our presence felt and killed some commie scum. Good day.
>b-but muh alt-right is in trubbel DD:
You mean like last time when we were tied to assassination of an actual politician?

Reminder

You have a 1st Amendment right to be a Nazi or a Nazi LARPer. You, however, do not have a right to violently shut down a peaceful protest and lawful assembly because your feelings are hurt. You also do not have a right to attack drivers of cars just because you are angry.

>Books written by communists and Jews who were pushing degeneracy like trannies and sex changes

true

but unfortunately there was much more than just those types of books burned

>>confiscating guns Of commies and jews

were pure ethnic germans verboten from having personal firearms in their home and carrying them even?

well we know were the next protest is gonna be...............

Nobody gives a fuckin shit about your idiot info graphic, your Nazi larp shit fucked us today! GO FUCK YOURSELF!

>Not even being charged with murder
abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-virginia/story?id=49179590

today they take down the confederate statues
tomorrow they'll come for union statues
future they'll being burning books and museums

Let's archive
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-virginia/story?id=49179590

Does this mean my town will have challengers of peace?

he dindu nuffin he a good boy. he feared for this life and acted. good thing we don't care about feeling here in the alt right only cold logic unlike those snowflakes

who controls the past controls the future
who controls the present controls the past

Communists are not human and thus they have no right to protest.

Take it up with the septic-community jewboy.

Soon...

t. nigger incapable of abstract thought

Suck a dick you kike enabler

We should unironically ban anyone who uses a hammer and sickle or rainbow flag

ahahahahahahaha

how fucken hard of thinking are you?

Welp that just means more protesting.

>Muslims and blacks chimp out
WE HAVE TO HELP THEM OUT. ANGERING THEM WILL JUST MAKE IT WORSE
>whites say enough if enough
DESTROY THEM; DESTROY THEIR CULTURE, DESTROY THEIR SOULS

Really makes you think...

And yet, you cucks still won't condemn muslims. Checkmate

>youre a poopoo wussy limpdick head dumbshit!\

NO YOU!

lexington needs a good protest

genius. stormfags strike again and feed the left with their autism. after decades of the left eating and delegitimating itself, the stormfags come in to save the day for the ailing left

YOU MAKE ME THINK IT WAS A FALSE FLAG EVEN MORE.

>thinking anyone gives a shit about civil war era statues

This was an opportunity to grandstand and get press coverage. No one cares about Robert E. Lee or anyone else. The south is white minority territory and run by niggers and spics. If southerns really cared they would have organized a day of the rope a long time ago instead of mixing with and accepting these subhumans.

>thinking this was about a statue

that's your first mistake

The only thing your gay plan would achieve? getting the shit beat out of you and a couple dozen boomers.

Keep destroying our culture, keep pushing, please

>were pure ethnic Germans verboten from having personal firearms in their home and carrying them even?
No you fuck. Under Hitler guns sales increased and the age to own firearms was lower. In Germany you were expected to have at least basic knowledge of firearms in case you were ever conscripted.

Yes, but he was a righteous black man who's survived a lifetime of oppression. There's really no comparison, shitlord.
Funny how that incident, which was more heinous than this one, wasn't used to tarnish the entire BLM movement, like they're trying to do now with us. Thanks for reminding me of this, I will use it as a point of reference in the future.

I figured it would make you guys support is, like with the muzzies.

Wow, all that nihilism and court of public opinion really has my noggin going.