Is Sup Forums being invaded?

Why there are so many bait threads? is reddit butthurt because of today ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-car-crash-suspect-idd/index.html
archive.is/tYJQ7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why there are so many bait threads? is reddit butthurt because of today ?

>guys why is the birth place of the "alt right" being flooded with newcomers on a day when an alt right protest is in the national news?

>newcomers
>reddit.

Now this is just a guess, so bear with me. I think...I think maybe because you retarded shitheads keep fomenting violence and that lead to someone being killed...maybe people heard about it and came to the source.

I know, it's a wild ass theory.

>you retarded shitheads

implying you're not one of us

It's fine. Everything is going to be fine.

Sup Forums not your safe space cletus

>maybe people heard about it and came to the source.
literally reddarts whales and cucks

The Left is spurging out hardcore because they got a visit from the angel of death today at their protest and there's nothing left they can do, all of their options are completely exhausted, Trump is still President and America's new right wing is as strong as ever with no signs of stopping. What you're witnessing here at the moment is nothing more than panic shilling from an increasingly desperate fractured and failing Liberal outcast.

Drumpf! Hahahaha

Sharia Blue and Reddit probably both had today rostered on their shill schedules.

>funi frog
le maymay xd

saying we're being invaded would be retarded

we are not reddit, we come from the depths of something awful

We do not advocate violence!

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE xD

>angel of death
Criiiinge

this picture very accuratly portrays drumpfskins

I'm not. Ironic, since I've been here many times longer than most of you edgy kids.

>Buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

No mercy.

>safe space.
only noted the unusual amount of baits right now.

The key to understanding HerdSec is that there's no appeasing them.
If we imagine the internet as a continet. HerdSec are the nomadic tribe, you can pay tribute and become their vassal by becoming a "free board", but you can't become their ally., only submit.

As for the rest, the ones that live by rules and sweat of their brow, they'll violently rape and scourge everything, not because of ulterior motives, but because that's their way of life.

You can't rape them back, you'll be playing by their rules and thus losing.
They're the ultimate villain, spawned from the depths of somethingwaful, reddit, Sup Forums and st.Hitler knows what other shithole.

reddit is here in full force. I think like 3-4 out of the top 10 posts on the default are about the roadkill

if any of yall are here let me say what I am being banned for saying over there

There is a reason people were not counter protesting ferguson rioters.

Your just looking for trouble doing that

It's on their mind 24/7. They are easy to pick out atleast.

Of course. It's pathetic. It'll stop after the weekend.

I´d say we´re getting a lot of T_D guests today who cannot express their joy there.

>I'm not.
It's physically impossible for you to prove that, so why should I believe you?

we can drop more redpill then.

Well I suppose it's a matter of what "one of us" is supposed to mean. I mean, I'm posting here. But I disagree with the trump shills and frankly think you should be rounded up by the state itself and executed.

this graph is bias

and those of us at herdsec will not tolorate it

bias
what about AIDS stats from CDC, is biased too ?

No fag, there are actually many of us that think Nazi shit is dumb and counter productive to our cause! FUCK OFF AND GROW UP. NAZI LARPERS JUST COST US!

you cant be serious can you?

>Something important happens
>Every shill has to come shill to their retarded little hearts content.
You act like this is somehow new OP

They come spam their shitty reddit tier memes and act like they accomplished something then they fuck back off to r/DrumphBTFOed or wherever the fuck the live.

Came to check out this redneck shithole. Was not disappointed.

They were surprised that nazis would fight back lol

>Running over pedestrians with a car is "fighting back"
Ah, continuing the anglo tradition of killing civilians because you're giant pussies and won't go up against your actual opponents.

Shills.

possibly

sounds logic

>It's against my views therefore they must be shills
never change Sup Forums... never change

>Why there are so many bait threads? is reddit butthurt because of today ?

reddit was butthurt before that, the entire thing was orchestrated by the money behind msm

>>reddit.
>>conde nast publishing

both the same thing

There is nothing they can do. Even the shills become redpilled themselves. Sup Forums is an unstoppable mind virus

Hail victory

cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-car-crash-suspect-idd/index.html

correct

What if we archive it
archive.is/tYJQ7

Of course Liberals are furious.

the jews must be very pissed at you, all the shekels they wont get

Since unite the right expectations rose it's been a fucking shillstorm here. No fucking clue what the mods are doing.
I'd say every other poster is a shill/troll/antifa or lefty/pol/ out of control

>>you retarded shitheads keep fomenting violence
>>you should be rounded up by the state itself and executed
And it is us not you promoting violence
You don't get this retarded without practice

Oh I absolutely promote violence against you, under the proper auspices of order. You're just chaotic little subhumans. Not human really.

>is Sup Forums being invaded?
i hope so

>under the proper auspices of order. You're just chaotic little subhumans. Not human really.

Not even nazis are this authoritarian.

It's not authoritarian to get rid of vermin. Get over yourselves.

That sounds like what they said about the jews.
>well its ok because we dont technically consider them human

>is reddit butthurt
I got on for about 5 minutes, saw a gayass thread in /r/music for fuck nazis by dead kennedys, and barely had to scroll down to find one of the top comments "fuck trump supporters"

I only ever checked out /r/t_d because I hate reddit faggets (even though i use the site) and saw them circle jerk around it so i questioned it and checked it out.
I only ever came here because retards tried to condemn Sup Forums as evil.
I've never seen evil quite like the full-blown communist-marxist worship be disgusting ignorant savages that call themselves liberals. They are here, along with many other shills. But they can't stomach staying long, or dealing with other opinions, because that's not allowed and the human psyche must protect itself from dissent at all costs. So keep up the good fight. One day we may have a purge, peaceful or not.

the shillig will get worse. day of the rope is monday and we will be invaded for the next week at least.