Why Generation Z Hates Millennials, Liberals, Feminists, and SJWs

Why Generation Z Hates Millennials, Liberals, Feminists, and SJWs

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IDa9tA2N4

Liberals, feminists, and SJWs should be VERY, VERY worried. Generation Z, kids under age 18, are very redpilled and will be the generation that will fight against them. I had like 1000 kids on my instagram account who were under 18 and they are all anti-feminist, anti-liberal, and anti-multiculturalism.

OH VEY! Generation Z are being very, very bad goys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBcJQkpPbZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice video

Generation Zyklon will lead humanity into a new age.

theres a reason they don't let kids under 18 vote.

thanks

> implying the opinion of children matters

You get a C for this, Jimmy

these children will grow up to become full blown nazis and will remove the kikes

>bandicam watermark
>doesn't even edit the video
>looks like a damn powerpoint presentation with the blank template and default shitty round calibri font

Get Open Broadcaster Software or whatever it's called (OBS). You can do lots of shit with it. Make it look like you edited a video with OBS, but you didn't even have to open an editor, it was recorded like that. Stop with the default font (Calibri). Fucking garbage and makes you look unprofessional. About the music, get some royalty free high quality shit. Meme vaporwave is putting a meme message across. Fun fact: Make the slides last for 8 or 16 beats. Kind of a sub conscious meme going on there that puts your viewer in sync with the music.

Follow these steps and make an actual video, fucktard. You're making us look bad.

Good luck!

OBS doesn't work on my laptop. The idiots didn't design their software very well.

Tough shit. Get something besides watermarked trial recorders or stop making videos broseph.
If you're really desperate to make these videos, type them out in MS Paint or whatever, then put them into Movie Maker or whatever, then export that shit. No watermark.

I assume you're on some epik linicks system if you can't run the simplest of programs.

go fuck yourself faggot. I'll do whatever the fuck i want to do

Cool beans, not watching your shit vids mate

They don't hate us. They hate you guys though and they definitely will after today. They really will once this presidency is over.

>kids born in 2000 are old enough to noscope you in PUBG

they hate the fucking jews

We really, really hate you. I live in San Francisco. I go to COLLEGE in San Francisco. More then that, I go to ART SCHOOL in SAN FRAN FUCKING CISCO. I hang out with actors almost exclusively.

Here are things I hear mocked on a regular basis:

>I'm triggered
>Hatred of white men
>Hatred of minorities
>Feminist screeds
>Anyone who uses twitter to do anything but shitpost
>Unironic racism
>Unironically liking anything
>Whatever's the latest nonsense that millennials are blowing up on buzzfeed

It's annoying as shit. Nobody cares, you've forced it into everyone's heads that everyone is equal, but you tried too hard to go beyond that. Everytime there's a diversity meeting at my school, my friend nudges me and whispers "All races are equal, but some are more equal then others". He's not even fucking white and he's sick of this shit.

Get bent, pendulum's shifting back as a reaction to 40 years of democrats, and growing up with obnoxious liberal parents.

the anti-liberal, anti-feminist backlash is already well under way

these children are the future

need MOAR proof GenZyklon is based as fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=pBcJQkpPbZ0

Based

ikr?

Jesus fucking christ, kid, do an hero.
>"muh gen s is antelicent cuz we internyet"
>"muh gen z is redpolld"
>"luk guys we wuz repbillet"
>implying, if memed enough, it won't get mainstream and you "special snowflake" will ruin your specialness
>implying you underage faggots should even be tolerated on this site
Gen "Z" will be the demise of society.
Also, you're underage, gtfo my board

you first, faggot

Gen Zyklon will gas us all, and it's beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8

isnt Gen z anyone born from the early 90's to 2000?

most organisations generally put the starting birth year at 1993- 1996

GenZ is after 2000