So how does Soros even do it? Redpill me

There's not way he is sitting behind a desk calling in and renting busses and people. Who are the next in lines that carry out everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iig-N_Kimlw
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no such thing as "Cultural Marxism".
youtube.com/watch?v=iig-N_Kimlw

he's got groups that work for him all over the world.

In the US a lot of them are probably associated with the DNC. He is behind groups like BLM and Antifa.

its not hard when you have infinite amount of money.

Soros tells people the Lie. As long as Nations exist they will war with one another. Insane dictators will always rise to power and you'll always have to dispose them. It's endless hunger and suffering because our resources are spent on war. Globalism is the solution. The ending of Nations means the ending of war and all it brings.

It's a fairly convincing argument.

>believe Soros is some kind of conspiracy mastermind, even though he makes his political contributions public, and they are never nefarious. Constant boogeyman conspiracy theories.

>Koch Brothers? Who are they?

>t. shill who being paid by Soros through Shareblue

oh yeah, OP. He is also behind Shareblue to help spread fake propaganda.

It's a serious talking point on Russian TV. I was watching it another day and one of the most famous film directors that has his own show was explaining where did Soros' tentacles find its way.

I guess this is a taboo for CNN or MSNBC.

>I guess this is a taboo for CNN or MSNBC.
Of course it is, because those news outlets are basically owned by the kikes.

It's difficult to tell.

We do know he is playing both sides, attempting to create a sympathetic view of the communists. The alt right in charlottesville yesterday, with the lanterns, was designed to look bad and sinister.

He's a purely evil man, one of many.
The only question I have is, is he at the top or is there someone pulling his strings.

>inb4 Zog

No, I'm being serious. Since Trump won (which I'm convinced went against their plans) weird unpredictable shit has been happening. I don't believe in repeat coincidences.

I'd say the Rothschild's and perhaps the Koch's have a say in what he does. Not saying they pull his strings,but they all may consult each other on their coarse of action.

>The only question I have is, is he at the top or is there someone pulling his strings.
He most certainly isn't the final boss, that's for sure. I doubt it's the Rothschild either. These two are far too obvious and we'll known to be the ones pulling the strings behind everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Speculate currency
Do it again, but really put your back in it this time
Fund political groups that help dismantle the west
??????
PROFIT!

Hes blessed by G*d

By having/funding organizations around the World & Individuals that work with/for him in various Positions.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Soros knows the Chessboard & how/where to move his Pieces around it.

He doesn't "do it" other people "do it." he throws money at pretty much every group that might have potential to do what he wants and throws even more money at the ones that produce results. He funds them via the open society foundation.

>What's his endgame?
No matter what, it will end with satanistic rituals, amirite?

That's a pretty good question because Soros himself seem to be oblivious to most groups he finances. It would be interesting to know who are the people ok'ing these investiments.

*COUGH*reptilian

Soros is the bagman between Rothschild and the Deep State. He funds all the Leftist causes.
Rothschild protection is what keeps him alive.

Lynn Forester Rothschild and Hillary Clinton are pen pals.

He's got a shitload of connections and money. He can do whatever he wants and no one would be the wiser. Normal people don't care about anything he's doing because in their eyes he's doing the "good thing". He loves the fact that he can buy their love by showing how to cover their eyes and speak happy thoughts.

But that's also the reason he hates us. We don't care who wins, we don't care about feelings. We care abut meme's and the utter destruction of the fantasy world people think they live in.