How?

How can he be the same person? How can he look like fucking terminator in the car and a virgin in the mugshot? Something is not right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vd4oV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOMETHING...... *SNIFF* *SNIFF* ........ SOMETHING DOESN'T........... *SNIIIIIFFFFFF* SMELL QUITE RUGHT HERE, FELLAS.........

SMELLS

*SNIFF*

FISHY

pic from his facebook, car is darker and doesn't have the stripes.

Is that young OJ Simpson?

Ben Affleck fits in

obvious false flag is obvious

Looks like Michael Shannon mixed with Timothy Olyphant in the car, and the kid looks like just a turd.

Got the original image of the car/driver so people can play with it themselves?

>newfag too young to remember the myspace angle

Where did the pic on the left come from?

The brows match tho. Compact and square, pointing slightly upwards.

It looks like him, just with his head turned obviously (angle gives it a more chiseled look)

Come on, that looks like him, look at the ears, eyebrows, and eyes. There might be other suspicious things about this but I'm virtually certain that's him.

RaHoWa my asshole.

Have fun having all other whites hate you, stupid scum.

Also, pick on the right could be old and *not* from his arrest; he has grown a beard since then and you can clearly see he has the stubble to grow a good beard.
I think it's the same guy, no shilling.

It's clearly the same person.

I swear to fucking KEK, that does not look like the guy that drove the car.

Thanks, mate.

Wow. It's like he looks sort of different with different angles, lighting, and no glare completely obscuring his fat jowls.

No fog lights? He did it.

look at the shirts in the pics. the driver looks solid white with a collar. where the fuck did the checker/stripe pattern go? he would have had to change clothing at some point in between the crash and his arrest. how much time between the ramming and his capture? i smell something jewy with this shit.

one guy has a mustache and the other guy doesn't

That CANNOT be the guy in the mug shot. Look at how square an "Alpha" his face looks. They guy in the mugshot looks like he's autistic or partially Down's Syndrome with a long face

>has to be bait at this point

IT'S A FUCKING PRISON JUMPER

>what is camera angle

Same dead eyes lol

seriously, why did the shirts change?

Not the same person.

also, if he did change shirts... why was he still in the fucking wrecked car if he had meant to somehow alter his appearance?

By example: Judas Iscariot - "Then Satan entered him."

After the betrayal, realizing what he had done, Judas took a rope and hung himself.

Saw this in another thread and looks a lot more like the driver. Did they nab the wrong guy?

This shit is fucking weird!

You're right. I can almost smell who is behind this. Smells like...matzah balls.

Snnniffffffffffffffffffffff

If he was the driver, he ruined his life.

i noticed that too, maybe its a jail outfit? if not then its really weird

bump. please tell me i'm not seeing shit. my jewdar is off the charts right now.

My dude...

I can't tell if you're pretending to be stupid or not.

;)

What the fuck is wrong with you?

So many fucking CIA shills in this thread. THIS is why you don't drink fluoridated water folks, it messes with your brain and makes you fall for these psyop tricks. Wake the fuck up! It's not the same guy, they switched drivers (probably some sort of surgery took place to make them look alike). This was a false flag, most obvious one since Sandy Hook. Crisis actors, EDITED videos, the whole gamut is right under your nose here if you just LOOK! These is fake!!!

It is a jail outfit

Notice the white and black stripes?

Anyway it's not the same dude, look at that alpha chad in the car - square jaw - but otherwise kinda looks like him - and now they have this pudgy turd that does /not/ have the square jaw. I call jewry.

>earing

jesus fucking christ

people in mugshots from that jail wear the same shirt

>Me driving a Dogde
>Me not driving a Dogde

I call BS on the driver

Did he recently have the stripes painted on his car? Or what?

I'm confused anons help!

Link to profile plz

You are all morons

same eyebrows

ITT: Sup Forums slowly figures out how angles and lighting works

This isn't the same fucking car, unless he deliberately changed the single matte black stripe with a red bezel in the middle to the double black stripe with no bezel. ALSO the outline around the headlights are black in this picture but silver in today's pictures!

those dark little rectangle eyebrows match

So the leftist with a Belgian name whos father owned the vehicle didn't own the vehicle?

Is a sweet beard some side effect of estrogen in males? Ben Affleck is a beta faggot, and The Driver is a fatass. Meanwhile world's biggest cock pic related has th same beard as my alpha as fuck self.

He kindaooked like this but I'm hella high

I don't know, those bushy eyebrows look very similar. I'd say it's likely the same dude.

They both do have black rockstar wheels

Stripes are almost always high quality vinyl decals that can be applied or removed at any time.

me too.
probably just thought this cause i watched guardians 2 last night, what a let down btw

It's clearly the same fucking person. The eyebrows, yeah.

100% pure Sup Forums right there. This is what extremist ideologies will do to you, kids. Pay attention.

>his face when he didn't get up to 88mph in time

Here it is archive.is/Vd4oV

He obviously dindu nuffin folks.

>hella
Let's all stop the use of that word please.....

look at those awful ears and tell me that isnt the same person in both pictures

rebosting

NO accident

He is the same person, photo taken from his facebook. archive.is/Vd4oV

In this thread the brain dead faggot retards of the alt right concoct conspiracy theories about how one of their faggot brethren dindu nuffin

TOP KEK he is one of us.
Even is a /sg/ poster.

Your denial is blocking your objectivity.

Jews and vaginas. The oldest fuck up combo known to man

This is some tasty bait.

haha alex jones has already made up his mind that the whole thing was staged. It'd be crazy if they for once didnt resort to a conspiracy theory and just went with the official narrative. There's never a case of exception that proves the rule with their conspiracies, even in the very obvious cases like these.

as /pol tends to do

obvious shill is obvious

It's over.

Fuck this is bad.

They can't just shut us down because of thi-

What are they going to do. We are all already on lists.

maybe thats because we got the wrong guy, tell me tomorrow, autist sleep time is now

No. Stop lying. This is the worst executed whatever it suppose to be. Cars don't match, water bottle changes from gay to fashy, no driver in first car, media changung from terrorist to em what happened here, fast extract helicopter training, helicopter crashes... Too many coincidences. I don't believe the media or the (((official))) stand point before those things ain't addresed. Hail the Alt-Right. Fuck Soros

This damage control is fucking hilarious. You guys seriously cant fathom that the alt-right is just another name for anti-American Nazi terrorists, can you?

Not the same.
About 10 - 15 years difference in age

DRUMPF BTFO
How will he ever recover?

>look like fucking terminator in the car
kek

You do realize that the picture on the left is a CSI type reconstruction. It's not real.

Shut up it was a false flag
the CIA did it, look at the images

It's as if someone who has facial features that are extremely compatible and eerily similar to every other white man (and OJ). How can this mans facial features appear similar enough from a Sup Forumstard to fucking Paul Walker/Ben Affleck? It has been stated on another thread, but this is extremely fishy. If this so called "Ghost" could murder a crowd of people, then manage to escape with the help of CIA operatives, and put the blame on a random Sup Forumslack, who they were monitoring and, most likely, attended the alt-right rally from the other day and placed the blame on him. Why did it take so long for them to release the name and identity? Was the Sam Hyde pic published by that one Russian site a distraction for Sup Forums? Was the Chopper also a distraction, a mere slight of hand that placed our attention to the "accident" while they finish the final touches of their plan? I'm really talking out of my ass at this point, but the thought still lingers like a stingy fart...something is really odd about this.

bump

shit... is it actually the bottom dude?

i can't get the bottom dude to fit the likeness within the vehicle like I can with the top guy. the military guy matches better anyway

Same. But not the driver. He is goid 10 years older.

I know when I plow into a crowd of protesters I always hit the breaks to increase my kill count.