Your leaders are not on your side Sup Forums

Your leaders are not on your side Sup Forums
You're alone with your ideology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpzVMaSxVp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>our leaders
These canned deep state responds to the false flag are hilarious though.

Nobody even knows what really happened or why, it's not even the same guy and impossible that the air bags wouldn't deploy.

What are they hiding?

We know this drill, get Trump to disavow "white nationalists" then link Bannon, Gorka, and anyone who is effective as a white nationalist and try to "get him" contradicting himself.

>These neo-cons
>Our leaders

lmfao no

Cuck collage

Shill harder, retard.

>usual platitude-filled, PR-led damage control meant to single their virtue as a shield against criticism

*signal

>implying they were with us to begin with

Jesus christ not everything is a liberal conspiracy you idiot.

>our leaders

All I see there are members of the establishment. Trotskyists, one and all. Not a single one of those people you believe are "our leaders" are leaders of anyone but the globalists, the corporatists, and the fascist far left.

they are not our leaders
/thread

>cuckservatives
>our leaders

Other than getting rid of Zionists IDC about anything else.

>implying I support running over commies
I only support fighting back in defense. What this guy did was wrong. But I will laugh because these are the same types who preach about "Bashing The Fash."

>not everything is a liberal conspiracy
>ID nose

Oh man. This is the most perfect post I've seen in a while.

THEY AREN'T OUR LEADERS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>Your leaders

I don't recall there ever being an election.

I am a fucking nazi, I could care less what the awful Republican Party or anyone in it says

This. No idea who any of these cucks are but they gotta go. Start electing David Duke types.

Cory Gardner banned birth control!

I can't even reasonably support white nationalism in the US. They brought their own pet blacks along and then expanded directly into Mexican territory.

It's not like in Europe where leftist governments imported millions of darkies over the past 50 years without consulting the public.

Whos leaders?
These are Israel and Saudi Arabia loving neo-cons.

>cuckservatives
>our leaders

None of these are our leaders. They're neocon trash that will be taken out once we arrest soros

those are deep state faggots

so a bunch of neocons dont like our beliefs, ay right on

None of those people are my leader.

>neo-cons
>our leaders

shill sage slide

>Marco Rubio, Flake and Ryan are our leaders
wut

its so obvious kek

Sup Forums never had a leader newfag and if we did it wouldn't be fucking neocons

The alt right has no leaders retard.

Shut up nigger.

our leaders?

who decided such?

youtube.com/watch?v=GpzVMaSxVp4

I'm a Bonapartist, the only side my leader is with now is anatomical science.

Gonna look real fuckin stupid when they find out it was an accident

>Your leaders

How much correlation is there with list of these politicians and the list of politicians doing the Zionist's bidding trying to get boycotting Israel a crime?
Hastert-Epstein style controlled Goyim cattle traitors?

I don't think you understand how democratic elections work

Why would you run people over with your own car???

If the airbags didn't pop, and the engine didn't auto quit then the car was tuned for such an act.

Therefore it was premeditated.

And if it was premeditated why use your own car? Why not steal or rent? Why not get a Lory like axhmed?

And if whites are actually being attacked why not use non-violence?

Obama was trying to start a coup. This whole thing just seems like a sloppy rush job to accelerate an insurrection.

Hey kids this is all actually satire. Do any of you even know what life is like in a dictatorship? Or the hell you'd have to live through to get there.

This is all a joke because the world is a joke. Satire and reality are now inidistiunguishable. Don't fall for it to fucking Autists.