Whites Will Be Targeted More Than Ever Now

What went on in Charlottesville was at first a peaceful event. A few fucking Larpers gave stupid Nazi salutes, but overall it was just larping with torches. And this, over STATUES (at the main crux)

Then Antifa did their usual. Violence broke out, and end with a car crash and people killed.

For over a year now I have seen Trump supporters and WHITES be attacked, defamed, spit on, chased, stalked, Congressmen shot, people stabbed....all because how they voted.

Whites are now going to hunted more than ever because of this. Even declaring that you want to protect your race will be shut down. Even speaking against Illegal Immigration will brand you a "Nazi". Literally identifying as White will be troublesome to some.

The Government will instill FEAR into Whites, and it's already happening. No matter what position you hold, if you are White/European, you are the enemy. They are going to make sure that you lose everything. Trump will NOT protect you either. Nor will anyone in his Admin.

Whites are now at more risk than ever before, even within the last year. If you think it's bad now, wait. We're going to be forced out of everything we know, have, engage in. We're going to be sidelined like never before.

Google, Facebook, Twitter, and many major companies will move to ERASE Whites, especially White Males, from history.

It's coming. Get ready.

This is good, it will probably push for a race war.

probably a false flag.

White genocide is a myth.

Black Lives Matter is a hoax

War it is then

wow, what a fucking shame that you have to live with that level of fear on your OWN country, man the fuck up faggot.

Meh.

Things had to get violent at some point.

The tiki torches were a bad omen. The whites brought anti-white magic with them.

>THEY CAN TAKE OUR LAND!
>THEY CAN TAKE OUR RIGHTS!
>BUT THERE"S ONE THING AN AYRAN ALWAYS KEEPS!
>HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!

What do you mean "man the fuck up" Beandip? I'm as ready as ever.

>captcha: select all images with vehicles

Oh cool they're going to radicalize all of us even further.

>Google, Facebook, Twitter, and many major companies will move to ERASE Whites, especially White Males, from history.

Yes normies don't realise this but removing the statues sets a dangerous precedent for altering history.

I couldn't agree more. Why are our leaders not condemning the violence?

Your race's achievements and culture are a hoax

>Whites Will Be Targeted More Than Ever Now
Good.
The fire rises.

>And this, over STATUES (at the main crux)
Its not over statues. It's the dismantling of history so it can be rewritten. If you don't appreciate that fact and the ramifications of it, then you are asleep.

Once I get the cash, the Guns are mine

Great, just stoke the fires even more. Its like what South Africa tried to do with anti-apartheid activism; every action they took against it just fanned the flames even higher.

Good. The sooner the dam breaks the better.

"Pride"? What good is pride when you're going to be erased from history? Or when White males are now going to be shut out by society because of one fucking WEEKEND Larp?

I'm white

Funnily enough this will have to opposite effect to what they want. Once white people are backed into a corner they will lash out with a fury that the world will remember

Where have you been user, this is what the rally was all about. Did you just wake up from a coma that started in 2007?

>1 post by this ID

>Pride?
>As in I wont go down without a fight, and I will do everything in my power to win and exist

Commit suicide.

LARPing faggot

You have to understand something, whatever our people do to protect our heritage, will be always attacked, always, no matter what. Even when our marchs are completly peacfull the anti-whites will find a way to defame us, that's how they behave.

Nobody is denying that the Confederacy existed, nobody is altering books. Statues of traitors shouldn't be erected on public property, that stuff belongs in a museum.

And this will start a race war

What is the problem there?

Good. The more desperate the situation is, the more whites are scared, the better!

t. Yankee

If everyone gangs up against us we will finally unite

Can you feel it? The fire is rising.

Well, I'm sorry but the guy in the car is the same as the guy on the mugshot... probably radicalized on pol.. you are literally to blame for all of this pol. whatever comes after, know that it will be from your doing...

I hope so user. Keep pushing, see what happens.

You wish.

It's nice to have a heritage that isn't pathetic like the American South. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the statues fall in the next decade.

>White, the banned color.
Are we living in a M. Night Shyamalan movie?

minorities will do like they always do, attack you if you happen to wonder in their hood, the hot war will be yet again with other whites. Another brother war.

Kek should have given this post digits. It's a solid take on our current predicament.

t. Inhabitant of one of the states responsible for le 56%

Agreed Porto Bro. But it's going to kick into absolute OVERDRIVE now. It's already happening. The fire will rise.

This.

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to forever repeat it.

Honestly I just wanted to be left alone to do white people things with almost entirely other white people. Now I'm banking on race riots as a means to force political change.

Lee was one of your greatest.

we have a majority, don't know why we have to deal with BLM scum, antifa and the rest

I'm ready to eat shitskins alive. You fucks are so fucking smug that one of these days I'm gonna snap and eat one of your faces right off.

Oh I didn't see he dropped the digits here. He knew what he was doing. Sorry for doubting

>>captcha: select all images with vehicles>>Anonymous (ID: dzTptEYX)
>08/12/17(Sat)22:09:02 No.137177495
I keked hard when I saw this, well played sir.

Shut up, you fucking pussy. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the fucking kitchen.

Kek rarely blesses me here with digits user. But I hold true to the Faith

hope I live long enough to witness as it all burns down

He's white leaf

have white babies. im here to shill my thread

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Also, checked.

ALSO also, can someone do a charles manson/doom paul mashup?

>Sup Forums
>radicalization
Sup Forums changed my life for the better, I work out, I feel a reason to exist, I appreciate fighting and outdoor activities more, I love that I can talk shit to Canadians , while at the same time I can enjoy Australian banter. Sup Forums has made me aware of the shit that is going down on the world, without Sup Forums, I would have voted for Hillary and WWIII.
>tl;dr Sup Forums is lifechanging

violence should be the last answer, shit still not over, educate yourself, and i dont mean going to college, gain knowledge, raise awareness and spread the truth, knowledge will open us the doors to heaven.

Lee didn't even deserve a burial, let alone monuments.

There ya go! Checked

>Nobody is denying that the Confederacy existed, nobody is altering books. Statues of traitors shouldn't be erected on public property, that stuff belongs in a museum.
Its history, right or wrong, that is what it is and nothing else. Just because one side lost and the other won doesn't make the losing side traitors. PIc related was a murderous piece of shit, but there's more than one statue still floating around commemorating him.

If whites are to be hunted and treated as Nazis, we will simply become Nazis.
And there wont be a god damned thing anyone can do to stop us.

FUCK!! It's real.....

>Honestly I just wanted to be left alone to do [my ethnicity] things with almost entirely other [my ethnicity].

This is all anyone really wants. The Progressives just can't leave well enough alone.

Whites won't be able to stand being called a Nazi with a white president. They'll have to pick a side.

Here it comes.

I have knowledge, and I want brute strength, those are the two pieces of the Key to Power

I'd much rather have that as well, but they will not give us back our country without a fight.

We must burn the boats for those of our race who are too weak willed to do it themselves.

We will baptise our race through experiencing the reality they chose to avoid, innocents will perish, ain't war hell.

There is no I or You in this war, only Us and Them. The libshits and commie scum will become collateral damage.

>150 years later Yankees are still this ass blasted that we wanted to leave

>A few
Stay delusional.

>now we're suddenly going to be targeted

There was a target on your back the day you were born. Get your act together and stop being a pussy.

>Whites Will Be Targeted More Than Ever Now
Good. Every one of them that gets bullied or assaulted is a potential new recruit.

>Meh.
>Things had to get violent at some poin
Fuck off Nazi larping cunt! You fucked us, go fuck yourself! Maybe you need shot!

All those things you said as examples of how things will "be NOW" are things that have been going on for over a year, you dumb fuck.

This. I've picked up running and other hobbies like working on cars and generally being self-sufficient. I am planning on buying land, raising a large family, and leaving my legacy to my children.

Another fuckin retard Nazi poser who fucked us today! FUCK YOU!

>larpers

Mods really need to get a word filter for this. Jesus Christ this is fucking retarded.

>inserts Japanese gif

>we have a majority, don't know why we have to deal with BLM scum, antifa and the rest
Yeah your pathetic Nazi larping sure fuckin helps idiot. Go fuck yourself.

More dead white """people""" the better.

pls no.

That quote pretty much describes our situation desu

look at the drug infestation and niggers murdering of whites... and 2008 mortgage debacle and holodomor!

The white in USA will be a minority in 2050!!

let them tune it up now that we have an slight advantage in numbers...

Look at south Africa!!! the whites are almost about to be genocides there!!!

Appeasing the murderer Jews is never the option

>Statues of traitors shouldn't be erected on public property

This is a nation founded on a tradition of due process and rule of law. One cannot simply be declared a traitor without being tried and convicted of treason first. General Robert E. Lee was never tried for treason let alone convicted, ergo he cannot be called a traitor and unilaterally declaring that it is immoral to statues of him based on unfounded accusations is a preposterous idea.

The exact sort of preposterous idea I would expect from someone trying to be a sneaky kike and rewrite American history.

Good. Let them. We will fight back twice as hard then. War is hell. This anti-white rhetoric caused this. They couldn't just leave well alone. They had to keep punching down and people snapped. The west must not fall to communism and/or islam.

Man, fuck Nazis, fuck "white identity" (not a real thing), fuck the BLM and the whole West. You've made your bed, now enjoy the flame.

>150 years later Southerns are still this ass blasted that they didn't get to keep their slaves

This is a good thing. If you're right more and more whites will rally to our cause. We don't even need every white.

they have been doing all of this since they planned on genociding the white race with the kalergi plan, how fucking dumb are you? you need to go back

>if we just kept our heads down and acquiesced to our replacement, things would be fine
You are a faggot and a coward.

Then let's remove that Lenin statue in Seattle, you don't like traitors.

WOW. You actually got that from my post???

Even the Unite the Right can't stop nationalism from growing.

And? Whites are still being destroyed over there.

RaHoWa my filthy asshole.

Have fun having all other whites hate you.

You are turning the USA into some goddamn Middle East warzone, what fucking company is going to build their plants surrounded by impulsive whackos?

You are doing more harm to your women and children by hugging violent ideology.

You are literally the white Al Qaeda.

LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP
>LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP
LARP LARP LARP LAR