Why do Americans think they are Irish?

Why do Americans think they are Irish?
youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

lots of Irish came to settle there... after they got out from under your boot, you fucking jew loving imperialist poor genetics scum fucks

>No such thing as ethnically being Irish
Alright keep letting in Pakis and Pajeets bud. Since you cannot hold both of your views simultaneously.

>tfw you will never be a part of the superior Gaelic master race

>God defend Ulster

there is about 8 times as many americans of irish descent than there are people in ireland

we're more irish than you will ever be
boston is the last bastion of irish culture

What harm is it doing, let them be

He's probably a catholic in Northern Ireland, idiot.
Also, chat shit about us Brits, but go back to Ireland rather than live in a country we created. You're reaping the rewards of our people, not yours. Either be grateful or go back to Limerick.

Dumb fucks who don't know geography.

This pisses me off. It's because of the stupid Britcucks and their Dominion of New England bullshit. Boston is Puritan

A German that goes into outer space doesn't become a space man,

Neither does a Irishman or any European who travels lose his blood right.

>Per capita Ireland is wealthier than the US and UK
>Ireland has accumulated less debt than the UK
>Ireland ranks higher on the Human Development Index
>Ireland suffered a terrible famine under British colonial rule

Keep telling yourself that, you cuck.

>ireland
>best folk music tradition
>hard af left-nationalist guerrillas
>novelists who crafted most beautiful sentences in english language ever set to paper
>unique christian church
could any folk be more based

nice analogy.

What did I tell myself exactly? When did I say Ireland was a shithole? I'm saying New Zealand was built by Brits.
Don't be such a defensive little munter.

irish people are shit
americans are godtier english and dutch
then came irish and italians, blowing in on the success of others
then came mexicans
lrn2history

ireland is a tax haven and almost none of that money goes to the people

they even manage to have an education system that is worse than the american one.

Why do Irish think they are people?

lol

Source on the education system? Last I saw, they had higher scores than the British.

Also, Britain has a higher wealth per capita than Ireland, human development index includes criteria like "gender equality" (kek), and America is in far more debt than Britain, yet is still better than us.

Sure, Irish people are shit, but Italians are fucking based, you dick.

This nigga doesn't know about Newtypes

Most irish also take the bible literally

nope
maybe in ancient history, but now they're the niggers of europe

Ireland tends to score higher than the US/UK when it comes to maths (which is surprising because the Irish are basically white niggers)

And Africans do not read the bible at all, and live in mud huts. Can you answer my question?

Average Northern Irish iq is 106

I'm not Irish, I have full Anglo BLOOD

>inb4 Richard Lynn from Bristol who worked in Dublin as well as Ulster is an "Ulster prod unionist"
Kek.

Fuck the irish desu. Need more threads about the rally. Half the catalog isn't enough.

>English bred with Irish and Scots for nearly 1000 years
>English invaded by Vikings for hundreds of years, vikings settle and reproduce and replace most o england
>English invaded by Normans, Normans replace them
>England invaded by Pakistan, Pakistan replace them

>still think they're Anglo Saxon pure 100% brit

Normans never replaced the English, they haven't interbred with the Scots or the Irish for 1000 years either. Where did you get that?
The English are still on average about 30% to 40% Anglo-Saxon, the rest being native British and a tiny bit of Norse.

William the conqueror (Norman) was king of england, and brought his entire country to settle in england and all its major cities and country side....

Nope. The elite were Norman, and they were a vast minority of the population. The Normans literally replaced JUST the elite. No Norman migration into England at all beyond the nobility.

I swear to god it's like anyone who's white in America is "Irish." No your not you dumb fucking cunt your an Anglo piece of shit, your part of the reason we came to the new world is to get away from your Jew-like tendencies.

>Assuming things
Many times when England was conquered (i.e. the Danish viking takeover) the population was not systematically raped to death. They simply had overlords who had their own women. I mean, interbreeding certainly happened, but it wasn't country-wide blanda upp.

Also, the Normans genocided the Danes who settled in the north of England, purifying the gene pool a bit.
English people are still Celtic-majority though, by way of the native Britons.

Coz they have no history..apart from what ((they)) tell them.

Based in ((shit)) just ask the ((Pope))

Jus sanguinis my potato friend

>kekistan
Being this much of a newfag.

I live in a tourist town, Americans are by far the most annoying people who come into the town. Literally pose with a grave stone of a kid who died like ten years ago because he has murphy in his name they make me sick.

On the flip side, and I mean no insult, they are the main reason why Ireland can be pointed to on the map. They also funded the IRA.

Scots-Irish here who should have went to bed a few hours ago. This video is cringe and guarantee all those old men in the video know this sounds like shit.

ok but the Irish built america and what happened to their descendants is horrible they became proper american lost the Irish touch. a fair bit of funding came from the states but the IRA also had funding from Libya and Russia if you go far back enough Germany did too. I just hate what the children of Ireland came to be when they emigrated.

Wouldn't say you built America, but you certainly did contribute a fair bit.
Still, plastic paddies are still paddies, as a black is still a black in Ireland.

That doesn't sound right since there are so many norman derived names there.

well a fair amount of the Irish population was forced to leave, forced to emigrate which is the saddest part because I know if the first generations had a choice to leave they wouldn't . They didn't have much of a say or control in becoming plastic. Plastic paddies dont have the same connection as there forefathers would have they lost it along the way, they werent reared here, but in saying that they still have irish blood and maybe if they moved back long enough they'd be at home once again.

Most Norman-derived names are because the elite had influence in the language.
I personally can confirm that I am a descendant of Norman noblemen who came over to conquer England (including William the Conqueror), but that ethnicity is completely diluted within me and the elite.
>tfw ancestor fought against Cromwell for King Charles as a captain in the Civil War