MAGA

Reminder they're trying to blackpill you

GUYS

THE BOTTLES ON THE CAR

fuck drumpf and fuck white supremacist terrorism

Is it happening?

>when you let non-whites into your country

No sympathy for dead commies

I really wish this scenario hadn't involved Spencer, only due to all the TRS niggers shitting up the threads now.

Is this the best we've got?

Why doesn't anyone want to be honest about what started the alt-right?

I really hate white supremacists right now, they just gave the left and the MSM more ammunition with events like this.

We need to focus on trumps agenda and even Sup Forums is celebrating this stupid shit. It's fucking depressing.

So what happened today? I was house painting all day. Some CIA nigger ran over some pinkos at muh nazi rally in SC?

If anyone's been here for any good amount of time they should be wise, sad so many people can't see such obvious shilling.

go to sleep

Reminder

You have a 1st Amendment right to be a Nazi or a Nazi LARPer. You, however, do not have a right to violently shut down a peaceful protest and lawful assembly because your feelings are hurt. You also do not have a right to attack drivers of cars just because you are angry.

In the grand scheme of things, this is no big deal, right? Much ado about nothing.

No

Basic Gestalt on Charlottesville?

FEELS SO GOOD

And what would that be?

I'd smash that pussy faggots face in if I ever saw him. What'd he do back to me? Try and fight back? He's a total wussy numale living some "EVIL NAZIZ INDIANA JONES" fantasy bullshit. Hollywood ruined gen X.

Not really, no. We are just going to have a lot of talking points for people who hate us now.

Only 20 years old? Thank fuck! He's definitely too old to be from Sup Forums. We dodged a challenger with that one!

>people are actually bashing Trump for not saying "FUCK NAZIS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

I'd like to see this faggot try. Fuck I hate this idiot

OH SHIT
If he was a faggot the entire narrative gets fucked in the ass.

People have been right about the Jews way before him.

leftists spook car driver into running over fellow leftists, entire media proceeds to blame white people and Trump

CIA niggers, who else?

Don't tell me what to do, Britjoe.

I love Kellyanne.

God confirms him as a CIAniger!

Not even a Nazi, but I'd sieg heil right in his faggit nu-male face just to call his bluff.

(((they))) succeeded in that when i was around 6 to 8 years old.

NO, the bottles are different. Someone changed them for some reason....

>punch more nazis
>gets run over

Kellyanne is very pretty!

Demonizing white males the past few years. Saying that everything they earned in life is due to white privilege. Constantly calling them racist. The fact that white men have become the enemy of all media, social media, and hollywood. This has pushed regular white dudes over to the far right.

>you will never fight and die for Dixie

This bothers me greatly

>KAC will never be your wife
>or even your mom

We did it lads.

Fucking white supremacists!

>that cap
*hmmmm...*

Need a "Never stop charging at commies" shirt

The King has spoken. Trump's campaign is over after today

these people have no shame. Obama did the exact opposite and they praised him, he quasi ignored black chimping out or terrorists attacks but never wasted a minute to condemn when a white man was involved. Trump goes hard on anti-police and islamic stuff but doesnt really pick sides otherwise.

This is what the mods are doing rather than helping us

I hope this board returns to normal when I wake up tomorrow. The faggots coming in from r/DrumfBTFO or whatever shit community that spawned them will have probably gotten banned and used up all the reddit memes in their folders by then.

>Richard Spencer's 1st Annual Tiki NatSoc Luau ends with a unlawful state of emergency and dispersal. ANTIFA take to the streets to take a victory lap and a car plows balls deep into the communists and a police helicopter crashes in a forest
OFFICIAL BODY COUNT: 3

That's a pretty small arm...

Well that was fast

Here's a hypothetical

If Trump suspects this is psy-op but has no hard proof

Wouldn't he do exactly what he did?

Little Marco....

That may have been the origin but it's clear that it was co-opted by the enemy and those disillusioned young white men are being played against their own interests.

>than helping us
with what

this incident has made me hate everyone except trump

What the hell is that?

irc is stupid

Watch out with that talk now, or osmeone might say you're with the CIA

Doing their jobs.

There a literally no mods in your screencap.
Go on. You're onto something here.

HAPPENING
PRAISE KEK

>bringing fists to a civil war

That's odd, I don't seem to recall niggers killing cops being considered terrorism. Odd how this is terrorism but killing the boys in blue isn't.

Remember to control your mind and your emotions at times like this. Shills are raiding, and will try to manipulate you, in addition to the media lying as usual.

Be calm, collected, and focused. Do not lose your temper, do not succumb to knee jerk reactions.

Why? How am I wrong?

should i recognize this faggot?

Its the only place to contact the mods. Half those circlejerkers don't even use Sup Forums.

this. Listen to this wise brit.

Now people love pro-white politics, because of what we did.

Is that Sargon?

Why would he call it a terror attack when there's no evidence of an actual attack yet?

Gorgeous.

Disavow this egg headed fuck. He's done nothing but sabotage the right and by extent Trump's agenda.

Yep, this is alphabet soup bullshit. All at once, everyone pushing the narrative. This fucking guy hasn't been convicted of a crime and regardless of how cringe the larpers are they had the right to rally. Fucking hell this is Orwellian.

YouTube can pump news videos right to my home page when I'm signed in to my own account with titles like "public furious over President Trumps refusal to condemn white supremacy".
I doubt we can do anything about the brain washing.

looks like both little marco and lyin' ted are back in action. cuckservatives are showing their true colors tonite!

If it's white, it's not right.

I'm all for right wing rallies and showing the left who's on top but things went a little too far today IMO

>sad
he's quoting trump's tweet?

Because it was a white guy.

#NotAllNazis

nevermind

don't use IRC its literally 99.9% CIA niggers

There in there right now talking about cats

Can't use /qa/ anymore since the weeb mafia took it over and the mods are protecting them as well.

Yea this literally makes no sense. Only violence was from the car crash which was no confirmed to be intentional nor was the perpetrator confirmed to be amongst the white nationalists.

If he's half the size then two scoops is only fair
>leftists BTFO

How? The violence wasn't even that crazy. Worst thing was the car and we don't even know if he was at the rally.