So why would a military helicopter (OH-58 series) crash in the woods and explode into flames?

so why would a military helicopter (OH-58 series) crash in the woods and explode into flames?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrk2F10cI
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=B1SGac0PyUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accidents_and_incidents_involving_military_aircraft_(2010–present)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised nobody is talking about this.

Pretty suspicious : \

smells a little pentagony

any non-larping faggots got additional details other than a shitty video that begs the question of why did it go down?

CHOPPERS ONLY CATCH ON FIRE BY EXPLOSIVES

This.

Stop replying to your own thread.

the chopper. what info do you have on the chopper?

no one is talking about the chopper.

My news covered the "white supremecists" and the "white nationalist car assault" but didnt even mention the helicopter. It's definitely something.

Captcha wanted me to pick a helicopter

The chopper saw something about the driver and something else it should not have seen so (((they))) had to take it down. It was all planned to make the alt-right look like terrorists.

mine too. something is up.

so the white supremacists out golfing were the most likely culprits?

I have got helicopter and asian writing captchas alot lately

the helicopter was circling over antifa, and they are known for shining laser pens at helicopters.

one can only guess.

WTF

Military helicopters are notoriously dangerous death machines, and you take your life into your own hands every time you ride in one.

Because the challenger was a false flag.
The vehicle was completely tinted, meaning we have basically no solid shots of the guy inside the vehicle, despite dozens of cameras being on-scene.
The police chopper crash can't be a coincidence. Perhaps a cover to smuggle their false flagger out, or because the people in the chooper saw too much while flying above the scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrk2F10cI
Chopper can be heard at 0:25 to 0:45. How'd it end up in the woods?

Watching a few livestreams today.
Witness said they saw the helicopter spinning, then flip over and crash blades down. That would explain the fireball, landing on engines and fuel tanks up top.
This is typically of a tail rotor failure, which is what keeps the helo from spinning uncontrollably from the motion of the top rotor. This isn't an electrical failure as it's a mechanical linkage between the props. Failures like this do happen, when they do usually the pilot knows how to auto rotate down, wheels down. Also, failures like this are typically on private helicopters that will have servicing where costs are cut. This was a city owned copter, so their budgets usually keep them in all the free / spare parts they ever need. PD pilots are also very experienced, since they spend so many hours flying, compared to private pilots.
My early feeling is that the helicopter was shot at, possibly with a 7.62, that broke the mechanical linkage, and possibly injured the pilot, who accelerated into a flip / roll. LAPD police helicopters have taken handgun fire before, without any serious damage at all. I'm thinking multiple AK47's, or even an M249 SAW, fully automatic, just to put enough lead into the air to actually hit the thing. It's not easy aiming at aircraft without tracers, or a fuck ton of rounds put up.
>Waiting for this to be 'right wing extremist squad' who frustrated about being shut down by big government, decided to shoot it down (CIA)

Affirmative action

What are the chances it was some sort of false flag or setup? I highly doubt it was /ourguys/ firing AKs in the sky at a helicopter.

make him bitch tits

bump

I guess we can talk about false flags tomorrow morning when they unveil the narrative.

I haven't seen the media or anyone on social media saying anything about it. A helicopter with 2 police in it crashes right by the rally in Charlottesville and nada. What the fuck?

How could it even be possible? Somebody must have shot it down, or the pilot must have had a heart attack or something.

>/ourguys/
>firing AKs

/k/ is an AR-15 fan board. Back to Sup Forums newfag.

>car rams into vehicle and several people
>instantly backs up and disappears
>black tinted windows
>airbag doesn't deploy so there's no downtime in his movement, it's a 2010 model so the argument that it's an old 1970 muscle car and it might've malfunctioned is out the window
>based on pic related which is the current consensus on the vehicle ID, the vehicle is supposed to have a SUN ROOF, not present in any of the pictures
>hundreds of people and no one managed to snag a picture of his face
>drives off to a remote location
>somehow magically gets apprehended there
>virtually no one in that area
>only chopper in the air that might've taken a picture of the suspect mysteriously crashes
>most civilian/press choppers are advised to hover no higher than 200ft in the air and even auto-rotating down to the ground wouldn't necessitate a Hollywood-esque explosion when there's trees to cushion the impact
>main rotor wouldn't just lock the blades instantly which is a safety precaution so that the pilot can at least have a chance to auto-rotate to safety, didn't happen in this case evidently
>anon5 confirmed all of the above before mods shoa'd the thread
>sudden influx of threads showing anon5's fat ugly face and laughing at him afterwards

Really makey me big thinkum

How low was it flying? My experience with kiowa pilots was they were the most reckless.

good info.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE WHERE THE KID IS WEARING A RED SHIRT LEANING ON HIS CAR.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE DODGE IN HIS PICTURE HAS A VERY FINE RED LINE RACING STRIPE ON THE FRONT HOOD.

IN THE OTHER PICTURES THERE IS NO RED STRIPE ON THE HOOD, ADDITIONALLY THERE IS NOW 2 BLACK HOOD STRIPES THAN ONE LARGE ONE GOING DOWN THE HOOD.

In which case I don't think the .223 would have the penetration power to break the linkage because it likes to shrapnel on impact, especially against metal. Where as the linkage is tool steel. Sure it's possible, but it's just my first thought that for this a heavier weapon would be used. That's also why i'm gravitating towards a saw or multiple. Shooting down a helicopter with small arms is a feat.
Also;
>Is supposed to be on duty watching protests
>Suddenly heads into woods
>Less likelihood a burst of gun fire is heard in bfe while sirens blaring about car crash
Is this how the Turner Diaries start?

Little late to the party here, had to work 11 hours straight. What am I missing?

Thats the car that ran over the Left protesters, correct?

and the MSM don't say shit about it.

It's almost as (((if)))

Are you retarded? Helicopters carry fuel and when they crash that fuel escapes. There are plenty of sparks in the crash to ignite the leaking fuel. How is this even a question?

What?

What is that ford? Whre are the fucking cops?

>no sunroof
>no airbag deployment
>no flat tires
>that tactical reverse all the way down the street at 40mph

Pic related it's the Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Runflats the dodge has on

>THE PICTURE WHERE THE KID IS WEARING A RED SHIRT LEANING ON HIS CAR
Got that pic saved? You should post it.

because big explosions of fire are very rare in military grade helicopters which have leak proof tanks. because bullets.

When they auto rotate down, and land wheels down, they don't burst into fireballs. Blackhawk down for example. This one landed blades down, onto tanks / engines, that's why it went up like a match.

What's the relevance of this?

Don't mind that helicopter crash

Anyone seeing Hitlers face in the flames?

not likely though. you think these things fall out of the sky and explode all the time?

There's over 9000 threads about this already. Stop sliding.

There's no driver. There is no cops. See:

lol

Isn't the narrative already set? "muh ebil white supreemists were violent n shit and three people died. commies were good boys dindu nuffin"

2 Marine planes crashed lately, grounding the entire Marine fleet for 24 hours...

that's a pretty big country...

>not scene
How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even spell?

He said it would've needed to be 7.62, you faggot. Nice reading comprehension

they saw to much. so they had to die.

You would be surprised how many arrogant fags work for these agencies who think they can get away with everything - even shitposting in a false flag. I have experience with them.

>it would've needed to be 7.62
Which is nonsense.

This is some slide shit.
They arrested him. The bush is the same. You cropped the emergency vehicle out of the top right picture, but left it in the lower one. There's police tape already with the woman there. The guy who took the photos with the woman is late, after the suspect has already been arrested. No need to keep 8 cops there when the city is going mental to wait for a tow truck.

they saw this and got distracted

what does it MEAN?

Jesus man it's late alright. Here, for the sake of your fucking autism

>Black SUVs

from the top they saw something they shouldn't

Most times with Rotorcraft pilot error is a big issue. Hitting lines with the tail rotor is probably the biggest one.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1SGac0PyUo

false flags aren't for just painting bad guys, they are for taking swift action. Wars, Laws etc. Sandy Hook got us close to a national gun grab. San Bernadino cucked California gun laws. Wait for tomorrow to see what the push is. JUST IN TIME FOR MEET THE PRESS SUNDAY MORNINGS!

If someone heard heavy arms fire, they'd have mentioned it by now

guess it wanted to go....innawood lol

>/k/
>AR-15
Oh you silly capitalist.

>>anon5 confirmed all of the above before mods shoa'd the thread
>>sudden influx of threads showing anon5's fat ugly face and laughing at him afterwards
t. anon5

Helicopters are dangerous. either the pilot fucked up or the helicopter fucked up. probably the pilot.

Good eye. Noticed that too just wasn't quite 100%

>Mass murder attempt with car
>"Lol it's not a crime scene lets just leave it un-attended for people to take pics of"
user, that doesn't make any sense at all. There is absolutely no way there WOULDN'T be cops there. The vehicles are NOT police. You can also clearly see the reflection of a white SUV in the second picture.

Which is what I was thinking, but this also happened in the woods. Then again, I don't know the geography. I'm just not sure what would have caused the tail rotor to fail so drastically and the pilot not being able to autorotate down. You would think we'd have heard quickly it was a powerline.

how the fuck did he drive away with that shit on the ground not moving

did he reverse the whole fucking way?

Because it was picking up the driver.

Personal plate of car that got rear ended

Then take your shit to another thread that is about this subject.

where is the blood on the car?

Helicopters crash all the time.

Am I the only person who finds it weird that James Alex Fields Sr died in a helocopter crash in the Kosovo War? Seriously he was one of like 4 Americans who died in that war.

>/k/ is an AR-15 fan board
No, /k/ is a nugget and slavshit board.

The one guy reporting on scene on Fox said he noticed the helicopter hovering and not moving at all in same spot. He said it puts stress on the helicopter and might have led to crash. Eliminates possibility of someone seeing it taken out or shot down

That is a wild fucking crash. The tail rotor just blows off, then the top rotor just blows off before it hits the ground.

Don't forget white supremacists = all Trump supporters +alt right.
They seem to be pushing that pretty fuckin hard.

FAKE NEWS

its just a fucking diesel fire. metal doesnt explode and melt into a ball of fire like this. there would be visible wreckage. is Sup Forums actually this retarded?

FAKE NEWS

Whats that spell out?

>trees to cushion the impact
Is anyone this retarded?

If you need to shill this hard, it's obvious this was a shitty, poorly planned false flag.

It's obvious that this is the dying breath of the deep state before the trials begin.

Id like to talk about how fucking unbelievable it is that someone got off a few RAW resolution photos in that chaos. Anyone who has a DSL camera knows it takes a good second to pull focus, and those shot are flawlessly keyed into the correct ISO and Fstop.

Hot damn boy look at leggy blonde!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accidents_and_incidents_involving_military_aircraft_(2010–present)