Hispanics get pulled over in Texas for not having their front license plate on their vehicle

Hispanics get pulled over in Texas for not having their front license plate on their vehicle.

Cops find out the driver is illegal, call ICE and wait.

Illegal's GF is all "he dindu nothin!"

youtube.com/watch?v=STBRnYPfxls&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhFeCP1TgkA

twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Do ya know dat is racist sir? Dat is very raciss!"

Wait a cop actually enforced the law when he found an illegal? In my area they would just ignore it.

>police is the law enforcer
>police enforces law on ILLEGAL mexican
>"hurr durr u cnat unfors the law das illegal"
>mfw

Nice to see leftists have brainwashed hispanics to cry racism when illegals get deported.

100% retardation.

My grandmother came here legally, I expect others to do the same. No more double standards.

Such is life in Texas

>but we're just tryna have a family vacation you can't do this it's illegal to ask if he's illegal i know my rights i know my rights

hope the cartels get them on the way back

>You have no reason to be asking these questions

Thats where you're wrong kiddo

you can cuck stupid cops if you are from a state that does not require front plates and drive through theirs

>i know my rights!
>makes up shit on the spot

lmao

>why is he going to jail just because he is an illegal?

>he has a right to an attorney
>he's a fucking illegal

>muh racism
Isn't the cop a Latino himself? Look at him.

>we're not criminals

does this bitch know what illegal means?

>police officer enforces the law
>dindu claims he's acting unconstitutionally.

sheesh. how dumb are illegals?

Nice

how can that thing gets a girlfriend? also how can that be racist if the police is also a spic

So he got booked for driving without a license? Wow, so fucking surprising.

Why doesn't she just go to fucking Mexico with him? Dumb fucks are here illegally driving around speaking their native tongue but refuse to just go to the place where they can do that without fear of being kicked out.

The thumbnail is funny because the illegal looks very short, like the cop put him over some elevation before inspecting him.

>"I KNOW MY RIGHTS!"
>doesn't actually know her rights
Women, eh?

"No reason to call border patrol, we aren't even close to the border!" LOL, if your husband is illegal, HE DOESN'T BELONG IN THE COUNTRY. "I know my rights!" Your illegal husband has no constitutional rights you idiot. The officer can ask any question he wants, if you decide to answer thats on you, he isn't breaking your constitutional rights.

we haven't seen what maria looks like yet. Could be worse

>bean pulls over illegal jumping bean
>whites are to blame
Like pottery

>ontiveros

The illegal is also impersonating a cop.

She even says

>Because he looks Mexican right

Well, that's a nationality not a race sugar

All illegals will be shipped home

even the cop is a spic

its all good, no worries for every fellow patriot deported 10 more arrive and 10 more are born whom can't be deported. Who's winning the game now?

because welfare, that's why. I really hate going to the US because there are more mexican and speaking spanish. I was forced to learn english for 20 years just so I could travel in the US knowing english and now it seems I wasted those years for nothing because everyone speaks spanish

>he thinks whites still live in Texas

>we haven't seen what maria looks like yet. Could be worse
From the same profile that uploaded the vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhFeCP1TgkA

This. Imagine a country full of Mexicans! It would be a paradise like that other country full of Mexicans!

This made my day, take you user

What part of the US did you visit?

clearly blue or border states

I'd fuck her desu

How did she pronounce unconstitutional?

"it doesn't matter if he's undocumented he has rights too"

listen sweety.. no he does not. He belongs to ice now.

Calexico
El Centro

San Diego (if I plan to stay for a weekend)

LA is as far as I went to visit

I live at the border

How the hell did OP fined this thing?

that cop looks Hispanic as well desu. Legal Hispanics hate illegals more than anyone.

and you crossed illegally didnt you, fucking spic

Allrighty then, let's count up all the stupid bullshit in this video.
>puts plate on dash when it belongs on front of car, thinks that's good enough, get stopped for it and whines
>gets out of car and approaches cop against orders, also not in a calm manner
>says it's her boyfriend, then later says it's her husband when shit gets serious
>claims dindu nothing - illegal entry, not displaying plate properly
>claims racism - hispanic cop dealing with hispanic perp in a majority hispanic area, also later refers to her partner as a "fucking mexican"
>claims to have rights and know them - but not a citizen(?)
>appeals to emotion instead of dealing with anything rationally
>etc.?

you can larp all you want but everyone is protected by the constitution and bill of rights just for being on american soil.

>absolutely hate trump
>cant wait till he is impeached
>Mueller investigation now all but confirms he is gone soon
>hate illegals more than trump
>absolutely floored ICE has stepped up its deportation
>Pence will be president soon
>new culture wars start after we kick out illegals
>cant deal with all this winning

Whats this feeling that im having, where i love the schadenfreude and also love the after effects even more?

such a justice boner when she started speaking spic i hate fucking shit like that deport the entire family and let them live in mexico

i dont want their filth in my country

i have a travel visa, gringo.

i like this pic better
lol captcha: road corona

fugg muhh dick
embrace your new language amigo

>people from other countries come here illegally and tell our law enforcement officers what the laws are and how they can be enforced

In most parts of the world, this would lead to severe beatings.

you beat me to it. a little Schadenfreude before bed is a good thing. keep it coming, ICE

>chikatraviesa09
>naughty girl 09

oh jesus christ just holocaust them or some shit

minorities can benefit from the accusation of racism no matter the race of the offender, shitlord

> es un kushtushunal
Good luck using that as an argument when they take him back across the river.

God bless Texas.

Like a fucking spic.

Unconsatutushunal

I know my rights.

>Okay now honey when I give you the signal start crying baby okay?

god, her voice is so annoying

I bet the guy is happy going back to mexico and away from her

>How the hell did OP fined this thing?

There are fb groups with quite a few people like those in the video

f_c_book .com/reporteaustin/

Women always say the dumbest shit.

Not far from where I live. Glorious shit user, ty.

"I don't want daddy to get arrested!"

>MFW these kids learn that their illegal spic daddy is criminal scum and he has to go back

>Latino- American law enforcement officer arresting an illegal alien
>beaner bitch says "DAS WASIS. WAT UR DOING IS WASIS."

>Refugio

Not anymore.

based mexican cop

He probably set it up with the cop beforehand. No divorce, no child support. He just gets to go home and be free.

I'm too lazy to properly attach my license plate to the front of my car, so I'll just drive around with it on my dashboard at a deep oblique angle that can't be read. I'm sure that will be fine.

The fucking gall of these illegal immigrant diaperstains.

"Lots of people are doing this illegally! Its no reason to pull us over!"

"Police can't ask him about his immigration status! THATS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!"

Unbelievable. This is how they really think. Our laws and customs mean nothing to them. They're just trying to have a fucking vacation.

I've always found that to be the weirdest thing. "I'm here illegally and if I get pulled over I'm fucked. Better break obvious and minor traffic laws every chance I get."

After finishing I want the job the person on the other line has with her, how do I get that kind of job in Washington State
I want to be the sternest, most emotionless, and uncaring person the spic has ever dealt with
Making the worst day of her life just another work day for me, and making sure she knows it sounds awesome
Fuck illegals

I'm always torn on these kind of cops. On the one hand they're actively helping the country, but on the other they're a traitor to their own people and there's nothing worse than being a traitor.
Very unsettling.

>kushtushunal
what the fuck does that mean?

That's his wife not his gf. Those are his kids in the video

>WE NOT DOING NOTHING! WE MAY BE HERE ILLEGALLY BUT WE'RE OKAY! THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL! I KNOW MY RIGHTS!

Illegals have no rights. Trump may not be the best but his law enforcement is GOAT! You have no idea how much I fucking hate hearing Spanish every single day! Thank you, Mr. President!

But the cop looks Mexican.

We're not even close to the border ! Don't you know, if we make it across without getting caught, we're supposed to be all good ? Why are you being all racist and shit ?

Meanwhile in Mexico, the corrupt beaner cops will pull you over and demand a bribe just because you're white.

Oh yea they are running around killing everyone and robbing everyone they fucking see. Goodness I am surprised you havent been raped and decapitated yet. These people are absolutely not just trying to work and feed their family. They are after you and they burn the american flag before bed like its a religious tradition. Grow a pair faggot

Why is she surprised?

God bless you OP, you made my day

>helping a country he lives in and probably loves
> or helping your people
user it seems pretty simple.

He's a Tejano, they cut ties with Mexico a long time ago. Would you show more loyalty to the Europeans you're descended from or fellow (real) Americans.

If your state has rear plates only, it's perfectly legal to drive through front/back states.

Whats funny is she was probably legal with a valid DL and made him drive.

All non-citizens under US jurisdiction get some subset of US citizen rights. He is of course a criminal, so those rights are further restricted. He gets due process, just like any other criminal, but that's about it.

awe...poor illegal dude, got arrested for dumb shit..shouldn't have been driving without the proper tags..probably didn't understand english and how to get them. we should all shell out money for him, keep him here, let him do whatever he wants. "HE HAS RIGHTS" what a dumb bitch. send em all back, come to america the legal way you stupid motherfuckers.

Underrated

me on the right

It doesnt matter if they are breaking the law or not, they are undocumented. If we were to allow anyone to enter our country completely undocumented from places like Mexico we would be facing a constant wave of cartel traffic because of the increase in profits they could make.

>He's a Tejano,
He's a patriot

Those rights are restricted once he signs shit away. Innocent until proven guilty. All he needs to do is shut his fucking mouth and ask for a lawyer.

I fucking hate this comic for how true it is. I give anything to live in the US but had no luck whatsoever meanwhile you have those beaners shitting on the country that made their life easy, refusing to adapt or learn english or respect it

Based user.

>He's a Tejano

That's a different story. I withdraw my objection.

It's spreading in some fb groups for hispanics

Ha ha check that btfo.

>I know my rights!
Clearly you don't.

I love this image so much. It's the perfect example of why nobody likes chicanos or wetbacks.

You don't want to live here my friend, too many Mexicans.

Savages in Africa work and feed their family. What sets us apart from them is civilization and respect for the law. Fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on.

My wife is a legal immigrant and it was a long and expensive struggle to get her green card. We had to prove things like we really have a deep relationship and we're gainfully employed. We can never take any form of welfare. We pay the taxes that maintain the roads these self entitled fucksticks are taking their "vacation" on.

Why bother with any of this hard stuff in life when you can just skip the line and walk right in? When you lose respect for the law you lose your civilization.

You have been bless with trips. Keep on trippin