/Car Hoax/ General - Weaponized Autism Investigation Taskforce

i have this weird gut feeling that Sup Forums has been invaded for some time now and incredibly divided with shills memeing the wrong guy (the one guy the media is framing as guilty)

when in reality this all looks like an elaborate scheme to push the anti-white media narrative even further

we need more evidence about these two, where they came from, their past, etc

this whole story may be fabricated to serve ((their))) ideologies, you just have to dig it deeper and not let they win

at the end of the day Sup Forums will either: look for actual evidence about the real driver or keep memeing the wrong fellow, using self-deprecating humour only to further desestabilize itself and strengthen lefty-media ideas here and out there

>look for these guys
>look for what actually happened
>look for info on the chopper that fell
>keep looking for the truth
>keep looking for info

We need a taskforce RIGHT NOW!
Also, what happened to the user who said he was going to post his cam data? What happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=zvQ8yYmUOLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896554287395942402?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.breitbart.com/live/live-wire-charlottesville-protest-turns-violent-as-state-of-emergency-declared/
mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-prote1.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey rabbi watcha doing?

The real guy.

>similar facial structure
>similar name
>ties to the Armed Forces

This smells too fishy to be left aside.

As soon as I saw it on stream, I KNEW it was a false flag. That's why he drove perfectly. That's why it took so long to get the info out. That's why they let antifa stay and protest.

Something really strange and sinister is going on here folks... keep praying that the Lord comes back and delivers us from this evil.

Pic related

Not trying to play retard here, but where did this guy come from? How does he fit into the picture and how did Sup Forums get his name? Thanks.

B A M P
A
M
P

I'm going to grab my Holy Bible and pray to see if I can come up with any answers.

why is the coloring of the picture so fucked when you try to say the driver isnt white? its almost as if the coloring of the photo has been changed to fit some bullshit agenda.

they literally scoured James A Fields (the guy who owns the car), and found someone with a different name who happens to be from Ohio. they're demonstrably retarded.

Trump finally did it. He's playing swamp games now. Trump was taking too much heat about North Korea and staged this false flag attack. Trump is a swamp creature.

Some guy earlier just pointed out the physical similarities between the two, and also the fact that they share the same name.

Probably found the name while looking for data on the one being framed by the media. The fact that the pic shows a very calm, focused man leads us to believe that he's not really this 20yo wimpy 4channer the media is accusing of being guilty

this is all too much of a coincidence

also, don't forget about the chopper, how did that happen? the media isn't talking about it. We should be looking for info about it right now.

Thanks, guys.
Weird... the younger guy they are trying to make for this has a strange FB profile, it is in Greek - and Russian? With a "fashwave aesthetic" pic of Boudicca? It all has a touch of the "Lee Harvey Oswald" about it.

ALSO

>Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy user saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.

He has the same scar too

yes, it does

this is all too perfectly shaped to push an specific anti-"alt-right"/white agenda

bump

bumperino

the nose is the biggest tell

the framed guy has a very thin, small nose

the one in the pic has a clearly bigger one

wew

FINALLY.

God speed autists.

do not forget the fact that earlier today EVERY SINGLE ONE of the threads about this subject were being deleted in a matter of minutes after posted without any real reason - users were getting banned too

i am certain that they are hiding something

bump

That is some special level tardness. Not everything is a conspiracy, I see zero evidence supporting anything other then the official MSM story. B-but he can drive in reverse really good, and muh helicopter crash.

one thing that truly intrigues me is the fact that with the colossal amount of people there, not a single one of them recorded a clear shot of the face of ANY of the drivers

Is this nigga srs

That's a jail jumpsuit

How can I help

yeah, just a chain of events that just so happens to hit all the correct marks to become national news covering an agenda specifically directed towards attacking white people

always be skeptic at these moments

and remember:

you are supposed to be thinking the way you are right now

Look for the fallen chopper pics

We should also contact people who live in the whereabouts of where it crashed and ask them about noises or anything that happened there, really.

There should be an actual investigation going on here

>national news
#1 global senpai

HOW THE FUCK DID THE CAR DRIVE AWAY WITH THE SCRAP HANGING IN FRONT LIKE THAT

also look at the water bottle and then pic related

Am I the only one that sees a sunroof?

And the shirt in his mugshot looks like jail attire.. they probably had him change prior to his mugshot. So far that pic is useless and I'm still lost here

WE GOT US A WHITE VAN BOYZ

>that photoshoped as fuck photo of the "real" driver

lmao, you seriously think that's real from how uped the rest of the contrast is?

who's this creep getting in the SUV right after he drives by?

An who's this shady spook looking operator as fuck?

grasping at straws

the right really is losing it

There's two

A CIA kike nigger probably. Might even be one of the photographers.

This is a pretty strange raid, seems to me that some leftist community decided to do something planned.

Listen, some of you will lose interest after a bit, but some of you will stay here forever. You don't believe me yet because you don't know how to read Sup Forums, or Sup Forums.

This is pathetic you shitty Nazi, completely pathetic.

One of your own kills an innocent protester and this is what you say in response? Just grow up and face the real world, without hiding behind your incorrect ideology.

I just got on Sup Forums can somebody give me a quick rundown

blackwater as fuck

The cars license plate was traced back to a Sup Forums user named James.

Sup Forums is in full blown conspiracy/denial mode to keep their delicate feefees safe

from what i've got, since the first post from the first user, safest bet is that:

>get armed forces guy to drive it
>swap drivers in a remote location
>crash the chopper that could've seen too much and making sure there is no visual proof of what really happened

btw, we are still waiting for the first user who posted about this to show himself with the recordings he was trying to upload, tf happened to him?

>1 post by this ID

There should be hundreds of angles on YouTube already
>somethings fucky here bois

THREAD THEME
www.hooktube.com/watch/v/DrdBtwsSPgW4&usg=AFQjCNGjrmGPa0Ge52ccD9dOakugJVdaVg

>frame Raging Rob
>frame some waifish Ohio kid
Sup Forums took major Ls today

You sad that your safe space is falling apart? So sad that you need to make up beyond /x/ level theories to save your delicate feefees?

HAHAHAHAH NO FUCKING WAY
THEY LOVE US

hooktube.com/watch?v=zvQ8yYmUOLA

fixed, sorry.

I mean the whole incident
Someone got run over at a protest or something?

We are dealing with serious stuff here, Jamal. I humbly ask you to leave and to go shill in somewhere else.

Yes a car accelerated into a crowd of liberal counter protesters and then ran away

What the fuck's a DEW? I'm guessing you're not talking about something a neckbeard drinks.

Fuck off brazil, this is the murder of an American citizen. Keep your shitty involvement away.

Thanks
was worried for a moment there

>captcha: road lake

This poor kid is going to (((die))) in custody.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

>A directed-energy weapon (DEW) emits highly focused energy, transferring that energy to a target to damage it.

>Potential applications of this technology include anti-personnel weapon systems, missile defense system, and the disabling of lightly armored vehicles or devices.

It's IMPORTANT that we find a higher res version of this original pic.

THIS can't be the exact same file which the Make-The-Face-More-Visible edits (such as ) are based on, can it?

Those (pretty good) edit attempts, they must've used a better version as sourc material.

Because THIS pic is too low res and low quality... If you put this in Photoshop and mess around with it, there's NO WAY to get it to look as good as those attempts. And no, it's not about skill. It's due to this particular file lacking detail. Shit input - shit output!

So a better higher-res version MUST exist somewhere. But, a google image search doesn't give anything better than this exact file. So WTF?

Looks like he may be wearing shades and a ballcap in this photo.

my guess is just an unmarked cop car, it's likely they would be parked all over during this.

Give a nazi larper an IQ test. If the result is above 90, they're a plant (SPLC, various alphabet agencies, etc). Less than 80, it's a useful idiot of the former.

A lot of problems would get sorted if they were all just rounded up.

Shit, it's everywhere.

Everyone's buying the "angry white supremacist running over protesters" bullshit story.

Could someone explain what happened with the helicopter?
Did it actually crash?
And even if we find the truth the majority of people won't be live us because of all the fake news going around

We got fucking played

That's what we must be looking for right now.

>v&?

You know, changing your flag doesn't change your ID.

no airbag cuck

Does the minivan not have a driver? What are those cards on the dashboards?

I definitely think there's a link with military James Fields, the older, more macho looking guy.

Spook van in background

Every bit of information that's come out in support of this event being conspiracy is absolute speculation and nothing so far has definitively pointed to it being a falseflag attack.

It's cool and entertaining to see new information and theories pour out on here but it's easy to create a loose narrative of conspiracy when you're only working with a handful of images and only recently delved information because of course there's going to be holes with what's given. I would hope you all aren't so naive and impressionable by speculation to be so confidently convinced that this was staged event. The truth isn't always stranger than fiction.

"Drove perfectly"? You mean straight into a crowd? How hard is that?

Can anyone confirm this?

Does anyone have the picture with the challengers rear end about to go in and a pickup truck with that masonic bumper sticker. Need it.

Airbags don't deploy at low speeds or low/wrong deceleration incidents. ie Front airbags won't deploy in a rear-end crash. Other than that, the seatbelts suffice in a low speed impact.

I would guess a minimum 30 MPH+ and sudden deceleration. This is clearly not the case, as the car hits 2 other non braked cars until it is completely stopped. The other telling is that the damaged parts are the "soft" ones and they remain attached to the car (see in headlights, plastic bumper, hood). There are no bent structural members or other damages related to sudden deceleration. The radiator has no leaks and the car was still drivable after the incident.

If we want to know if the car was manipulated to not deploy the airbags, we should check that the fusebox still has the airbag's fuse. And the ECU in the case that a manual override options exists.

Believe that is a Jail outfit

Where's the red racing stripe?

He's at the front lines in a staged rally? Awfully suspicious

Is the reflection in the car the same person?

there's a faint outline of a sunroof

niggas are blind

chadjaw spook next to him

The mayor of Charlottesville worked with John podesta and is also Jewish.

He needs investigated

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896554287395942402?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.breitbart.com/live/live-wire-charlottesville-protest-turns-violent-as-state-of-emergency-declared/

I can't find a single good video of the actual car crash itself. I wonder if the police helicopter has any good footage

I'm so confused at this point. PLEASE give me a Quick Rundown. What he one of us or (((them)))?

mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-prote1.jpg

FOUND!!

HIGH RES VERSION FOUND !!!
> HIGH RES VERSION FOUND !!!
HIGH RES VERSION FOUND !!!!
> HIGH RES VERSION FOUND !!!!

CHAD SEAL TEAM 6 LOOKING MOTHERFUCKING SPOOK

That's a reflection of a power line