My god, this is one big shit test. These men have effectively removed themselves from the gene pool

My god, this is one big shit test. These men have effectively removed themselves from the gene pool.

Shut up kike

>Chasing pussy in 2017

>kike determining who white woman marry
Maybe 5 years ago you could've one it, but not anymore.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET MORE TIKIS FROM WALMART! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIKIS OVER HERE, HOW WILL OTHERS SEE OUR PLIGHT IF WE DONT HAVE TIKIS??

Go back to Israel, Jew rat

I don't think you get how shit tests work bro.

Are Spencer and Enoch agitating people that have nationalist tendencies to out themselves so they are effectively removed from society and further marginalizing themselves to the point of needing to be criminals to survive? Cant feed yourself if you cant get employed and your family disowns you.

lol no, women like edgy stuff

Sending milk and prayers

you'd be surprised.

They're actually in better shape than I assumed. I expected them to all be fat, ugly neckbeards.

they're retarded as shit, but that's not how shit tests work

it's a fail if they go online and start apologizing

more like the opposite, you degenerate subhuman.

They are literally normal-looking young men.

That's all you found, shills?

>Tiki Torches
That's just embarrassing

This. A real woman is a proud white woman.

Like that based blonde from last night's stream.

So much for "You will not replace us" :^)

Could be. Can't have a movement without soldiers. The best soldiers are those who feel disenfranchised and like they're fighting for something worth dying for.

good looking lads 7/10

Leftypol sure is riled about this. Do you guys need to be reminded that your street thugs are literal piss drinkers and weak-kneed faggots who assault people with bike locks?

actually the opposite

Prove you'r not a Putin paid shill

checks out

True conservative here. Tell me what does this actually accomplish?
Are you protesting the government taking an important right away?

What is the positive takeaway of this event? Is it somehow cool when the right does the same lame degenerate shit the left does?

> Is it somehow cool when the right does the same lame degenerate shit the left does?
I'm not aware of any rioting and looting that took place at this event. The only violence that did has about 50 different questions surrounding it.
>True conservative here. Tell me what does this actually accomplish?
More than repeatedly electing ZOG RINOs who can't even deliver on their promise to repeal socialized medicine.
>What is the positive takeaway of this event?
The positive takeaway is that white people are not content to be treated like second class citizens in a country they built.

go away

It was a line in the sand. Keep it up and there will be hell to pay for the left and any supporters.

Thsese niggas are obviously virgins

> NB4 literally every single one of them get doxxed

> NB4 the doxxing spreads like some kind of awful Streisand effect

> NB4 they lose all hope of marketability

Free market will fix it

Because faggots like you couldn't hide your power level for two fucking seconds to get normies onto our side to start slipping them redpills, all of our momentum has been lost.

My only regret is I wasn't there.

Ooooh, quads.

shut the fuck up you filthy jew rat
everytime with these shill threads
its not gonna work so crawl back in the oven

It wouldn't be so bad if you dipshits hadn't shot down a fucking police helicopter. But you did. You panicked and thought it was OMFG FEMA DEEP STATE and you crossed the thin blue line.

Cops, and reservists, will come down on you with an unholy fist of hell. While giving zero fucks as various user ops reignite themselves and focus on destroying your revenue.

You killed cops. That's what gangs do. Cartels. Hippies.

You've created a fracture in the 3% army.

You lost today. It's time to regroup not post a bunch of "akshully we won" dipshit posts. Read Sun Tzu. You won one veeerrry small battle, destroyed your reserves, severed your allies, and positioned yourself to lose the war.

Wars aren't won by great battles, they're won by attaining favorable treaties.

You guys suck at tactics.

> Go away shareblue Reddit Jew hurrrr