>nu/pol/ doesn't even know who this is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0AW3hy56w
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Christian Jew wizard.

>nu/pol/ doesn't know who any of these people are

the original "lets find out"

Ron paul wouldn't endorce nowadays /po'/ though.

Everytime I see this guy he reminds me of that guy who made the Android's in dbz

bro nathan aka the next president of the usa

goyim's first "I guess not all jews are bad some can be BASED" Jewish psyop

look at that snoz

He's a jew piece of shit.
Hm, yeah, if he had less beard and more hair.

A jew larping as an russian orthodox

Semi-nu/pol/ will say he's an enem--
Oh, too late

He is wonderful

I member.
I also remember admiring the great view he had in the background.
Where did he live?

I've heard it's California. But I have no idea

Brother Nathaniel red pilled me on TPP.

Love that guy.

He literally talks about how bad the Jews are in every video, how they push degeneracy and advancement of Israel. If that's a Jewish psyop, it's a pretty shitty one.

lmfao, the black true israeli is so based I don't even care that he's a nigger

Meant to reply to

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER.

dorner, assad, ron paul, farage, zim zam, breivik, tila, nathanael, mel gibson, das rite

don't recognize the last 2

apologize
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0AW3hy56w

IF YOU GIVE THE JEW A RIDE SWEET FAMILY WILL DIE

He's a fountain of redpills if you wanna understand the secret Jewish deception.

Natbro, Counterintelligence Jewbro

>be me
>teenage kikelet
>its yom kippur so im at synagogue
>brother Nathaniel is protesting outside
>be told not to go outside bc there's a christian missionary there
>idgaf
>go outside to talk to him
>he redpills me
>leave after half an hour of talking to him
>a few years later, run into people talking about this guy on Sup Forums
>decide to read some things from his website
>randomly run into his praising me for treating him nicely and hearing him out

>If that's a Jewish psyop, it's a pretty shitty one.
He's a Jew who has built a sizable anti-Jewish audience (123,000+ subscribers) while collecting donations from some of them. Herding together your enemies while even taking money from them seems like a pretty subversive and Jewish thing to do.

He's doing the right thing.

I wave when I drive past him. Good guy. Doing the lords work.

Daaaaaaaaaassssss

You could say that about literally every e-celeb that Sup Forums talks about. Are Styx, Lauren, Varg, golden one, JBP just herding and subverting their supporters too?

Magic

Lauren is definitely. She is a Jew pretending to be danish and she earns hundreds of thousands of dollars from it. She is nothing but a whore who have found a niche audience of horny nationalist losers.

She'd pretend to be part of any group in the world as long as it gives her shekels.

A lot of the e-celebrities are also helping to stir the pot for profit rather than because they care about what they're saying or think that it matters.

Where does this shitty meme come from? I see it posted here all the time but the only arguments I ever get are those fake twitter screenshots and the fact that she used to work for Rebel Media.

Brother Nathanael BTFO! Orthocucks BTFO!

She's not a Jew, stop spreading this meme. I've never noticed anything other than conviction from her, the first report she did confronting feminists was really genuine. There was anger and fear in her voice. She obviously is somewhat financially capitalizing on it, but I don't doubt she believes what she's saying, she wouldn't have left Rebel otherwise.
Maybe in the """skeptic""" community, but I can't think of many examples of people out to make a quick buck.

Probably because you don't realize that that's what they're doing, at least in part

He seems like a wholesome Jew. Just don't stare into his eyes too long or he gets inside your head.

I like his vids
lel the black Israelite
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

We have this thread every day.

i cant stand his speech and mannerisms. its so weird watching him pause and move his shoulders in such a fucked up way.