Doug Stanhope

Wonder if some crazy fuck will take inspiration from this Tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nbDIqBi0lA
8gag.net/leftypol/res/1961970.html#1965579
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too bad that didn't happen and he didn't get charged with murder

wouldn't the gas eat through the balloons?

Those incompetent commies will end up dousing themselvea and catching fire while the msm complains about peaceful commies being incinerated by evil alt right

>Implying anyone would give a fuck about a bunch of dead skinheads

I like the way he thinks. Wrong side, though.

love doug but he's a sollipsist that's gong to be dead in 3 years

my thoughts exactly,
further proof these people are literally retarded

I doubt anyone will march. Someone died today and we're being blamed so we would have to be willing to die. Live to fight another day.

>being upset at a washed up comedian

find better ways to spend your time

people give less of a fuck about dead commies

No, balloons are a good way to transport drugs, gasoline, and peepee because they expand when you fill them
>I f*cking love science!!

I remember when doug stanhope wasn't such a faggot dumbass.

You're right, when Nazis get killed or beaten people react with cheering

Oh boy Doug Stanhope is going to get a talking-to from (((Dianne Feinstein)))

Right, Sup Forums?

What a kike.

>(((Stanhope)))

Fuck him

Communist dying elicites no reaction because they're not even human, like killing a fly

nazis deserve everything coming to them

>supports alt-right
>posts image of raciallymixed

make up your mind you imbecile

lol i can't think of anyone that would be less effective against

Leftwing autistic fuck faces deserve everything coming to them

because Nazis actually matter and communists are nothing but statistics like Stalin said

doug "pretend to be libertarian and then side with the left every fucking election" stanhope? hasnt he died from liver failure yet?

Every right-wing action is a reaction to left-wing attacks.

Right-wingers are centrists by nature and are pushed to the right as a reaction to leftists.

>Implying some retarded redneck's opinion matters

this is what they want for us
but cry victim if they get any back
the left need to get run over more often.
anyone who doesnt see the civil war coming is a fucking fool.

Wasn't upset. Actually find Stanhope to be pretty funny. Just couldn't help but think what are the odds some crazy bastard tries what he's suggesting.

>dox

everyone knows where he is.

People cheer about their death because they matter? People cheer when Nazis die because they know there's now a bit less evil in the world.

He is a libertarian, the only difference is that he does not buy into the traditional branches of the movements. I'm pretty sure he sees Nazis as fags who need a daddy dictator and a bunch of other brutish troglodytes in their "group" in order to function. That's pretty pathetic.

isn't it sad? Used to be so good

They'll also tie a burning rag to it because that's how it's done in movies. So the filled balloon with gasoline spilled all over the outside of it, and a waxed moustache runs up with a burning rag to tie on.

hard hittin' bantz

Was there even a single skinhead at that rally?

Devil's Advocate: it would be good. It would turn public opinion toward us. AND it would likely spark violence all over the country, which again would turn public favor toward us.

What are you talking about? This is classic Stanhope. Do you think that in the '90s and early '00s he would have supported fucking white supremacists and nazis? Do you have any idea of how many bits he has against racist rednecks?

Gasoline would eat through the balloon. Simple logic guys, really.

>nu-flag larper
>being proud of importing niggers to the USA
People cheered way more when the South was burned to the ground by Sherman.

They should all use phone flashlights instead, it will make them look even creepier if they wave them frantically to look like a swarm of critters

He literally gives out his address and phone # all the time..I've hung out with him before and he seemed pretty fucking based to me..he's probably just drunk and ranting

Keeping his career alive by virtue-signaling his (((managers))).

this guy didn't play with matches much as a kid. it's incredibly difficult to put gasoline into plastic/rubber containers because they dissolve. The antifa who tries it will be doing his own incandesce dance.

I think it's too late for that, after the terror attack of today. It will be at best seen as a reaction, and eventually it will end up disqualifying both sides, rather than promoting one of them.
At the end of the day we will still live in a shitty GOPvsDNC dichotomy

Wow a (((comedian))) is an establishment tool what a fucking suprise!

would be fucking awesome if someone did

>Do you think that in the '90s and early '00s he would have supported fucking white supremacists and nazis?
he was
>Do you have any idea of how many bits he has against racist rednecks?
doesnt make him not a racist redneck

Kek.

kek bump for exposure

Supersoakers.

It's actually very hard to fill a balloon without a pressurized liquid.

Try it. Take a balloon and pour a glass of water into it. It doesn't work.

Good this violence needs to escelate so we can nuke them all

Y'know, it's actually pretty fitting for Doug Stanhope to suggest some act of homicide that could easily turn into self-harm.

So, they are pussies?

why would it?

>terror attack
>we will still live in a shitty GOPvsDNC dichotomy
tell me about bohemian grov

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8

story. now.

Doug Stanhope seems like a pretty smart guy who got blackpilled and became determined to live out his life being a miserable loser.

>Muuh ubermensh
Never forget what happened last time homos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nbDIqBi0lA

Aw man they got Stanhope too?
I thought he was cool.
All well, another celebrity is dead to me.

We have a surprise for you.

gas is deadly to solids e.g. the rubber of a balloon

>Dox him
OK. Doug Stanhope's identity is Doug Stanhope.

Don't tweet this to the left.

>>being proud of importing niggers to the USA
What the fuck does this have to do with what I've said? Do you think that every conservative have to be a Nazi?
And let's admit it, Nazis are the ultimate LARPers. You're a disgrace to your nation and ancestors.

>stanhope was a ww nazi
Comfirmed for being clueless. You either haven't ever heard Stanhope specials (which is fine, it's not like you've missed on Shakespeare) or you are completely oblivious to what Nazi ideology looks like. Stanhope is incompatible withany sort of Fascist government at an individual level, he would get shot somehting like 20 minutes after the coup.

What a fucking shitbag. Can't believe -anyone- thought this guy was a libertarian. Yes burning someone alive, quite a horrific death, is just what a -libertarian- would want.

You fucking degenerate.

>it wouldn't be hard to fill water balloons with gasoline

Even if the balloon didn't disintegrate they're still going to be a pain in the ass to fill from an unpressurized source and even then these weaklings couldn't even throw them hard enough to burst them.

As a league tenpin bowler I'm disgusted by this comparison.

His technique is all wrong, a real bowler would have allowed the car to skid right first before amping up the throttle and hitting hard back to the left in order to guarantee better pin carry.

Fucking amateur bowlers.

I don't really want a blowjob. Thanks

do 300 sit ups, fat boy

Teach me your ways, senpai

well he sure wasn't some crybaby faggot bitch crying back then. I wouldn't be surprised if his next tweet said "THE FUTURE IS FEMALE"

We'll hold you to it, Douglas.

>because I hate commies I am a Nazi
you nigger importers earned your reputation for being retards

Thank God for The US Civil War and General Sherman

>deadly
rubber isn't alive
>to solids
like the gas tank?

yes exactly.

8gag.net/leftypol/res/1961970.html#1965579

They think this is funny

Going down the middle of the road oppened up chances for fag survival and splits. 0/10 bowling form

nah he's too much of a realist to be a feminist, his opinions on everything are mostly gen X nihilism.

lamo wouldnt balloons dissolve with gasoline

Hmmmm that would really be something if someone used a nice pump action water gun!

stanhope is the king of kek.

He said that since White Supremacists are carrying torches, people should throw baloons filled with gasoline and burn them alive.
Again, this is absolutely classic Stanhope. He could have said this 20 years ago and it would have fit.
It's not like he wrote 3 melodramatic paragraphs about how racism is ruining our country and our children. He made a joke about burning people alive in a funny way, which is completely normal to him.

>tfw used to worship this guy, but slowly found out he is a perfect example of everything wrong in degenerate postmodern society

Shhhhh shush.

I don't. He's just like Carlin, Hicks, and the rest of the faux-cynic outsiders in that he shows a few safe eccentricities but never even comes close to pushing the crowd outside of the comfort zone.

I went down to New Orleans about a month after after Katrina to help rebuild

ran into him and Brendon Walsh at a bar

didn't know who they were

talked about eugenics and overpopulation and natural selection

I was young, fairly left leaning and shocked by what they were saying

It was funny as hell

2 years later see him on showtime doing stand up

> isn't that the guy from the bar?

> it was

People are retards. Disinfo is a strong thing. Communism was wrought upon this world the most devastation and mass murders of any ideology, but because useful morons like you suck its teat, it's portrayed as a good thing. Fuck off. America was founded on anti-communism, hell the founding fathers could be considered fascists. they only wanted whites to have rights, be able to vote and immigrante.

>Most American websites offering bomb-making instructions would not face civil liability, since Hess v. Indiana and Waller v. Osbourne determined that free speech restrictions can only be applied if the goal was "producing imminent lawless conduct" among a single target group – which is not the case for a website available to a large swath of the population – making the situation comparable to music advocating violence or suicide in its lyrics.
Friendly remidner that America is literally the only country on Earth with actual free speech

Commie? Oh, a target practice.

>America was founded on an ideology that didn't even exist in the 1770s.

Too bad I have not mentioned Communism. I guess you are too stupid to actually read the posts you're responding too, so you just immediatly conjure a stereotypical archetype and attack it instead.
Was your grandfather a Commie for fighting Japan and Nazi Germany?

>Doug Stanhope has sold his sole to the devil long time ago

he is Eskimo brother with Chris Como

He is against having kid! he is for degeneracy and so on

He wasted a beautiful christian woman's life and cheated on her..

just a fucking parasite

The founding fathers held very fascist beliefs. Only white people could immigrante and vote. This was founded as a white country.

You are symoathetic to it hence I called you a useful moron. I promptly suggest you fucking kill yourself. Had our soldiers seen what our nation would become thanks to Marxist infiltration, they'd lay down their arms and march with fucking Hitler. Patton said we fought the wrong enemy for a damn reason.

The Founding Fathers could be considered fascists but Communism didn't exist yet, and in comparison to the British Empire they were leftists. The Enlightenment was a leftist upheaval.

>Kekistan flag
>Reddit spacing
>White knighting for some bitch because she's a Christian
Jesus Christ, you guys aren't even trying anymore

I love Doug haha fuck em

You forgot the part where he killed his mother.
What's it with leftie comedians and killing female loved ones?