The Destabilization of America

This is just the beginning. I really hope this continues to escalate. I want America to experience at least a tiny bit of the destabilization it has inflicted on nations around the world.

nations have karma too

sounds fun

spbp

R E F U G E E S

W E L C O M E

We can only pray but their needs to be spark imagine leftists gunning down a crowd of alt right faggots something like that

>I want America to experience at least a tiny bit of the destabilization it has inflicted on nations around the world.

The Government did that and they don't give fuck about the retarded shit the citizens are doing. We can kill each other in the streets and they will virtue signal on twitter and move on.

Nothing will be destabilized in any real sense of the word. Retards might kill a few other retards but that's just everyday shit here no matter how over dramatic people act about it.

May you burn in hell, you sanctimonious sack of eurotrash shit.

I want the niggers to burn

This is bait.

The fire rises.

OP thinks america is so perfect lol what an ignorant faggot

t. RT reader

We need a plan can't one of you plant a bomb at the next leftist rally kill a whole heaping bunch of commies or bomb a synagogue something to get them really pissed off

Now I know why they bought so many bullets in the 2010-2011 to all kinds of weird branches of civil service. They were preparing for civil war.

America will turn to another external war before they allow that to happen

Fire rises

it'll surely happen let's just wait

Me too. Once law and order collapses it will easier to exterminate shit skins.

Fuck off, you EU tranny. Aren't you stupid fucks too busy sucking muslim dick to even have time on Sup Forums?

Read up on The Fourth Turning cycles.
Don't worry user, we are ALL going to suffer, you too.

POP OFF JAMES