OFFICIAL LIVE PD WATCH THREAD

OFFICIAL LIVE PD WATCH THREAD

>What the fuck is Live PD?
BASICALLY COPS BUT IT'S LIVE - ALMOST ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN - COPS BE COPPIN' AND NIGS BE NOGGIN'

>What Channel?
A&E NETWORK - STREAM BELOW IF YOU ARE TOO JEWISH TO HAVE CABLE

tgo-tv.net/watch/live-tv/a-e-live-stream.php?feed=link2

ALTERNATE STREAM
nowwatchtvlive.cc/watch-ae-channel-online-live-ae-channel-hd/

FOR BOTH LINKS USE FEED 2 AND MAKE SURE TO TURN ON UBLOCK ORIGIN - STREAMS ARE FULL OF COMPUTER AIDS

WE GOT US A CHASE

CHASE CHASE CHASE

>RUNS AWAY
>HOL UP I GOT A TAG BOI I DIDNU NUTTIN

Fucking nigger running

>show gets really interesting right when the old thread dies just before a new one gets created

I bet the jews did this

Live PD call out

Can I get a citation....lol fucking nigs

Why is he so baffled that breaking the law is illegal?

These niggers literally can't stay out of jail for 24 hours

Because he just got off probation. It aint fair mang

you just know allyssa's pussy's gettin so wet watchting this happen in her AO. shes fantasizing about tracking that on the run nig down.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Is it sped up for everyone else?

I was just thinking why they sound like donald duck

>this reality show garbage again

why keep posting

I like the feel of womens panties

I hope his GF is getting fucked by Jamal watching him get arrested live.

>Degenerates in their natural environment
>Laugh at their comeuppance
It feels good to see people get what they deserve.

God I love the dumb shit you can find on people for the simplest of traffic stops

Fuck Alexa, recording everything I say and sending it to the jews

How the fuck do you make butter out of plants

Same way you make butterburgers

we wuz plants n shit

>What u expect us to do, we got a race war going on.
Holy Shit!

kek, the butter burger hostage situation was the funniest live pd scene i've seen so far.

>we got a race war going on
Oh shoot, this nigs seeing the future.

The sobriety tests are so fucking boring

he just admitted to being a terrorists. its time to expand gitmo.

Is rebecca on tonight?

Haven't seen her

Dat Nigga drunk

Shit we missed the takedown of the passenger

That dude is passing the test. they should let him go.

also is captcha fucking up for anyone else? this is retarded. its obvious the FBI and CIA shills are fucking with pol tonight. fuck off useful idiots.

That dude did not pass either of those tests

The funny thing is, I guarantee the people he's afraid of being robbed by are black. But it's a race war, because all problems are caused by whitey.

It's pretty sad, honestly. Should've gone back to Liberia, where he wouldn't be oppressed.

RUN NIGGA RUN
>trips
>still gets away

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION COUNTER OP EXPOSURE

Nigga on the run

Cop shouldn't have relaxed.

Haha fucking fat pig can't catch a drunk nigger.

lol he's gonna have heart attack

That is a slow nig

Cop needs to hit the gym

Taser deployed!

Do you realize how hot it is there? its like chasing someone in an oven. fuck that

my neck my back my hot pavement

FUCK KEK WE GOT A RUNNER FROM A DUI STOP GOT TASED TWICE

Runs 50 feet, out of breath for 20 mins

Is bald cop pissed at saggy pants cop?

He's still breathing hard. He's out of shape

>couldn't get the help call out
That's gotta be a scary situation. Drunky didn't seem dangerous, but you can never be sure.

Drunky looked like a runner. The cop saw it too.

>is mickey mouse a cat or a dog
>it's a fucking dog

Mickey mouse is a DAWG.

Mickey Mouse is a dog

That's a sweet bar, they got Metallica playing

Hell yeah Metallica

i noticed that too, sounded like a good place.

HGN tests
Lack of smooth pursuit (x2)
Distinct and sustained nystagmus at max deviation (x2)
onset of nystagmus prior to 45 degrees(x2)
total of 6 validated clues. if you match 4 clues they fail.
also if ARIDE certified, Vertical gaze nystagmus, and lack of convergence eye tests can establish further criminal investigation/ call DRE
9 step walk and turn
B: balance loss during instruction phase
S: starts before instructed
S: stops during test
O: offline
W: wrong number of steps
H: Heel to toe, misses by more than 1/2 inch
A: Arms used for balance, if arms leave body by 6 inches
T: Turn, if turn isn't performed properly
BS SO WHAT
One Leg Stand
P:Puts foot down
U: Uses arms to balance (6 inches off body)
S: sways
H: Hops
PUSH.
SFST isn't rocket science. glad to see DHS user in new thread

Running in gear sucks in general. You have a belt restricting your hips and a vest compressing your chest

The first time we got taught SFSTs we spent the whole night getting schwasted and testing each other

can confirm, level 3A body armor, plus duty belt generally adds at least 14 lbs, plus mobility constrictions to the officer. additionally getting out of a vehicle and going flat out into a sprint isn't great for hip flexors or hamstrings, easy to get soft tissue injuries. there's no warm-up or stretching before responding to a call

haha we still do with students.. hanging out at the g-bar and trying to guess .bac based on tests then trying to verify with alcosensor... loser buys the round.

>BASICALLY COPS BUT IT'S LIVE

Well that sound stupid.

Doggo hungry for some criminals

What the fuck kind of house is this

One of these times they are going to unleash the dog and it's going to rip some kids face off.

Why don't they ever tear gas the house and smoke him out?

wtf 10 whities living degenerate af

Washington. What else do you expect from liberals.

Is there ever an event someone should refuse an fst?

Only SRT/SWAT guys get fun toys

My doberman is stressed af listening to that German Shepard bark for 5 minutes

what state are you in?

What is the range on a taser? The wires make them seem like they can go quite a distance.

Oregon, i believe in OR someone can refuse an fst but with implied consent they would be subject to breath/blood/urine.

If you physically can't do it, or have an injury that would make it appear that you're not doing it correctly. In which case, they would pick something else, so, not really. Depending on your state refusing to do SFST and breathalyzer will get you arrested for refusal or just straight up DUI

>angry dog noises
Poor doggo just wants to do his job.

theoretically around 30 feet.. but the further the target/suspect is the further the probes spread. you need both leads to make contact to make it work... i wouldn't use one over about 12-15 feet.. if the probe doesn't latch then you have a problem.. can still drive-stun but it's gonna get ugly

I can get maybe 50 meters with the taser in Syphon Filter

GET HIM PUPPER

Fuss that guy! Fuss that guy!

>Fass that guy!
>Fass that guy!
>Fass! Fass!
Protip: Fass is German for bite.

Idk what it was like with the old tazers, but with the new ones you can get a charge with one prong in. You just gotta aim for beltline so you get one above and one below if you want to lock the whole body

Blueball ending needs to be added to the bongo card

holy fuck it's like a clown car

agreed. if you're impaired by alcohol or..well really anything else.. you're gonna get jammed up. but in the studies validated by the southern california research institute (in 1977) that validated the tests and subsequent testing the only things that get invalidated are physical defects or disabilities, (ie. glass eye, replaced hip, or in some circumstances being obese) the tests are legit. if you refuse, in many jurisdictions, your refusal to take SFST is an admission of guilt. in others, they can get a telephonic search warrant to force a blood draw..etc. depends on where you live. bottom line. call a fucking cab.

>white trash degens
>living in filth
>girls still qts
Why live?

Seems like that cop made a decent shot while chasing that guy then.

While you are answering questions, under the law, is it really assaulting a police officer if someone hits a police dog attacking him? I don't agree that their use is reasonable force.

no shit? i've been out of the game for the last few years stuck behind the podium.. if you didn't get both probes solid in, it was useless.. if you missed one of the flyers, plan b was either transition to pdw, or drive stun.. guess i'm pretty rusty

Gay black boy wanna go to jail so he can succ all than benis

Police/military dogs carry actual rank, it's one above the handler's. They do this so they can't abuse the dog without consequence. So, yes. If joe schmo attacks a dog, they get held to the same consequences

Darn we missed the pupper at work

I more mean in a situation where a dog has latched onto a suspect and is biting the fuck out of him. It seems reasonable that a fair amount of people would start attacking the dog in order to stop the pain. Permanent scaring and nerve damage doesn't seem appropriate use of force when the handler could have just wrestled with the suspect without major damage.

absolutely, K9's in my agency are treated the same as sworn officers, it's a human's partner. not just a trained doggo. while a K9 takedown of a suspect may seem excessive when watched on youtube or on the news, watch it again in slower motion, they are trained to limb-pin. they take an arm or leg and hold them to the ground until the officer takes the suspect into handcuffs. they aren't attacking the way a feral dog or wolf would, i.e. going for the throat etc.. police and military working k9's are force multipliers as far as detecting contraband and pursuing suspects.

Ok thanks for the responses

I dont do drugs or drink and drive, i rarely drink. It just seems to me that dui stops turn into a guilty until proven innocent scenario. I am just afraid of being falsely accused or failing a fst because of some arbitrary clue.

Dogs are released to either find a fleeing suspect or a holed up suspect, usually with a weapon. They give multiple warnings prior to release. Basically, if they didn't want to be a chew toy, they should have complied or not been a criminal.

Does it seem reasonable that they raised an animal to the position of a human? It's an animal who is assulting someone.

I think we have a very different definition of restraint. It clamping it's jaw shut on a suspect while shaking the piss out of him. Puncture wounds, risk of infection, lifelong nerve damage. I've seen videos with five officers on a suspect and they still allowed the dog to attack for what seemed like minutes. Seems like a substitute for lazy police work.