Why can't white people have white pride without white supremacy?

I'm white, and I'm all for being proud of your heritage, especially with the rise of BLM. But why do you guys have to be so racist about it? No one is better than anyone else. :/

Don't you kinda feel bad for white people? They've been raised for generations thinking they were special, and now all at once they're learning that they're not special at all. It must be scary for them.

Yeah! Black men can be so BASED lmao am I right guys??? I wish I had a qt azn gf man that would be so le based lmao xD

> watching the world white people built turn to shit by the hands of kikes and shitskins

> this somehow means whites aren't special

Kys nigger

I was never raised to think I was special. I was taught white people suck for genociding Native Americans and bc slavery haha. But I don't think we suck. I don't think any group of people sucks. :(

Fuck off, Sage.

triggered

because every time we are proud of ourselves the media says we are supremest

Insecurity, senpai. If americans were men instead of ultrasoldiers-wannabes manchildren, you wouldn't have all your problems.
Wanting to be superior to other is only a sign of weakness.

We are proud and supreme. Most powerful countries in the world throughout human history are white.

swastika is an ancient IndoAryan symbol. Hitler was anti-communist. Not sure what circumsised cock you sucked your opinion out of but i hope youre at least getting paid for this.

Same reason liberals can't have a rally without trans-nigger otherkins barging in and shitting it up for everybody.

WE WUZ KANGS

Thats true and cool. But just because we have better countries and more wealth and power throughout history doesn't make us better humans. Just different cultures going at a different pace.

>They've been raised for generations thinking they were special, and now all at once they're learning that they're not special at all.

You are so right. Nothing special about white civilization at all.

>WHITE PRIDE IS WHITE SUPREMACY
I really hope the last 48 hours sparks a race war

Not all white pride is white supremacy. But that shit in Cville was supremacy.

Because white supremacy is a buzzword term made by people to undermine white people in their own nations and has also become an excuse to justify mass non white immigration to white nations. Whites simply want to remain majority in the nations they built and preserve their lineages. Understand all these immigrants are like 90% their own lineages back in their original nations.
>be non white
>move to majority white nation
>hurr durr white supremacists if you don't want to risk becoming a minority in your own nation.

>Don't you kinda feel bad for white people? They've been raised for generations thinking they were special, and now all at once they're learning that they're not special at all. It must be scary for them.
Yeah i mean when european lineages were for 600+ years responsible for 97% of scientific breakthroughs 50% of arts and like 80% of technological innovations etc. globally.. That must mean white people suck. Good one!

Oh yeah and they apparently suck so much that non whites can't help but want to try to live in their nations too.

>you guys
Sup Forums IS NOT ONE PERSON YOU FUCKING IDOTS REEEE REEEE REEE

>Why are you guys so racist about it

Being proud to be White will get you called a racist, nobody wants to hear it anymore so might as well be actually racist.

What is white supremacy?

Have some descriptive power in your nouns.

white pride was gaining acceptance
now it's all a bunch of nazi shit
thanks

I agree with you! I don't want population replacement and I don't think it's racist to say that. But I do think it's racist to wear swaztikas (idgaf about its history, it's associated with Nazi's now) and chant blood and soil and hold torches.

Because jews control America.

Yes, Alot of the Jews have top positions. Usury is one hell of a drug. Countries are still white though
I never said we were better people. Just are on top. So when we are prideful we look like supremacists as well. I don't think that's a bad thing. We have alot to be proud of.

Because of car assault man?

You can't call yourself a white nationalist if you haven't already made pure white babies like me.

Yes, the jew of Capitalism.

You're right I'm sorry ;-;

But come on, you know its mostly racists on here

>I agree with you! I don't want population replacement and I don't think it's racist to say that. But I do think it's racist to wear swaztikas (idgaf about its history, it's associated with Nazi's now) and chant blood and soil and hold torches.

Does far more damage than good, wanting to remain majority in your own nations and preserve your authentic culture values and ethnic lineages is a completely valid thing..

But ofcourse some asshats wants to derail the entire thing by nazi larping, i assume it's because they are fed up with being called nazi or racist etc. all the time so they go "you know what, fuck you sieg heil motherfucker" to piss off the anti white crowd.

They can, but their enemies refuse to acknowledge the distinction

>But come on, you know its mostly racists on here
You have no idea how much anti white racism there is literally everywhere else than few places like this, this is one of the few places where white people can dish a little back aswell.

You can say kill white people on twitter and facebook not a fucking thing happens to you.. But call someone a nigger.. oh wow everybody loses their minds.

Fact is whites are the least racist people on the planet on average, everyone else is massively more racist and ingroup preference etc. ESPECIALLY niggers are racist as FUCK! man you should try visit africa sometime.. niggers fucking hate other african tribes with a furor that makes Sup Forums look like a fucking teddybear. And routinely slaughter eachother for it. They also hate african americans.

>it's because they are fed up with being called nazi or racist etc. all the time so they go "you know what, fuck you sieg heil motherfucker" to piss off the anti white crowd.

this...actually makes sense. Even though it totally doesn't help the cause, it makes sense. :(

Must be like a scared animal backed into a corner. A dangerous one at that. The kill must be delivered swiftly and precisely. Whites deserve to be extinguished since they don't want to play fair.

I want white pride without nazism )

>You have no idea how much anti white racism there is literally everywhere else than few places like this, this is one of the few places where white people can dish a little back aswell.

Oh I know, that's why I stay away from it. But all racism is uncomfortable to me I guess. I only tolerate Sup Forums bc I'm very conservative and like the fact that I can have white pride but be considered a normie bc I'm not full nazi.

>this...actually makes sense. Even though it totally doesn't help the cause, it makes sense. :(
Imagine being called a fascist, a nazi or a racist if you say you love your own people and want to be with your own and have a family and kids with someone of your own ethnicity.. And if you say well fuck you nigger, you risk losing your job your career everything. Eventhough a nigger might have just said kill all white people to you just before that happened.

There's fucking nobody calling niggers facists or racists for preferring to be with black people, or for arabs want to be with arabs, or asians want to be with asians, but if white people say it "hurr durr literally hitler white supremacist you want to kill all non white people (which hitler didn't even want in the first place).. At one point some people just have enough and go "sieg heil motherfucker, that's what you want me to be right?" And then the anti white racists go "SEE I TOLD YOU THEY ARE LITERALLY NAZIS ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL"..

If you are proud of your heritage, and your heritage is literally the best in the world in many respects, does that make you a white supremacist?

>I have white pride.

Cool, but what exactly are you proud of?

>My people built the best civilization, cured countless diseases, created cultural icons that are recognized all over the world, discovered the fundamental laws of the universe, and explored everything from the depths of the seas to the moon. I play my own small part in carrying on the traditions that made all this possible.

White supremacist!

>No one is better than anyone else.

First off you can, the inherentness of the connection is a leftist canard, not ours.
Second let's be honest, it takes the sum total of infrastructure and mass media brainwashing just to keep the barest of lids on our superiority.

We built it because we took it. The Chinese were equivalent or arguably superior technologically (having invented cannons, guns which we quickly took) around the time we started conquering shit, we're just the ones who decided to do it.

I don't think this has any inherent significance other than that it happened.

Except (((they))) call any manner of white pride, "white supremacy"?

This is ultimately how they co-opt low-IQ morlocks into rioting on their behalf and becoming their muscle. They pretend they're being attacked somehow, and the idiots believe it and react accordingly.

I think of race as an extended family. My ancestors worked hard, fought in wars, built business, etc so that I can have a good life. I want to pay that forward to my kids to.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!

Pride is ridiculous. The only amount of pride that is warranted in the least bit is SELF pride. How you feel about yourself and utilize it to create a successful envrionment around you. But flaunting that shit is ridiculous. Self pride is just a subjective goal you set for yourself to be the person your are proud of being. But using pride in public is just pretending that you or your culture matters to anyone but yourself. No one gives a shit and if they do, they probably dwell into a shitty attribute like pride also.

Instead of white people whining about something useless like fucking pride. They should be the ones standing taller and telling other people that Pride is meaningless. Instead they cry just like the snowflakes they claim aren't special either. We don't need any form of pride. I don't know why this concept can't reach minorities but especially fucking white people who believe that they already have no pride. That's a good fucking thing.

You don't need pride to better yourself or make yourself look special.

We never thought we were special. We thought we were the gold standard of races. We still are but have to now share that gold standard with the animals

>The Chinese were equivalent or arguably superior technologically
Can always count on a commie to demonstrate their overwhelming command of revisionist history.

>white people marched into China and took all the guns!
>a paper rocket on a bamboo pole is exactly the same as an arquebus!
>nobody in world history had colonial empires until whites did it!

It was the left that made white pride synonymous with "white supremacist."
Being a white nationalist doesn't mean you want to genocide everyone that isn't purely Nordic or some other jewish lie.
Every race has their place and every race deserves a homeland. Miscegenation is cancer, Multiculturalism is cancer.
That's It.

We could have, but people like Richard Spencer have set any pro-white movement back by decades. The reason we can't have white pride without white supremacy is because these fools think it's cute to parallel Nazi and KKK imagery and slogans. Guess what idiots? Normal people don't want to be associated with that shit, and non-whites are hysterically afraid of it.

>My people built the best civilization, cured countless diseases, created cultural icons that are recognized all over the world, discovered the fundamental laws of the universe, and explored everything from the depths of the seas to the moon. I play my own small part in carrying on the traditions that made all this possible.
>my ancestors did a bunch of cool shit a long time ago and I just want to carry on that tradition
>HAHA blacks are stupid with their WE WUZ KINGZ shit
[15 mins later]
>and that's why all the subhumans must be exterminated and/or deported.
Have pride in yourself and your ancestors but don't act like Sup Forums hasn't just been a gigantic exercise in defending the morally indefensible.

America and Europe are not better than the middle east, africa, asia and latin america?

Let's see, in one you can thrive with business, a low cost of living, and peace.

In the others you have high chances of being killed when going to the store to buy bread, being kidnapped and sold to slavery or likely to die from unclean water.

Sorry but to recognize racial differences that make the societies built by different races different is also to accept that whites are better at most things than everyone else.

>Pride is ridiculous.
Go tell the faggots that.
Anyways, there's nothing wrong with being proud of being part of a group of people who have achieved a great many things. That's the basis of nationalism with people who are not immigrants and have blood lineages/blood right to those nations taking pride in what they have achieved as a nation etc. And that's great and forms a cohesion with your people and a common outlook on things.
I don't expect immigrants to such nations to understand that, but the main issue with the "white pride" stuff is that the nations where immigrants to white nations come from, haven't achieved very much in comparison so they kind of go:
>hur durr how dare you be proud of your own people and your own nation, i don't have much to be proud of so you shouldn't either.
That's just ridiculous.

It's just a fact that european lineages have tremendously contributed to civilization aswell as creating very productive and successfull nations and they have every right to be proud of that. Doesn't mean that others shouldn't do great achievements and when they do they should take pride in that aswell. It's kind of like jealousy and hating on white people cause they did things good and others maybe didn't so much. And instead of moving forward they got a chip on their shoulder about how they didn't do so much stuff for themselves.
>>and that's why all the subhumans must be exterminated and/or deported.
Have pride in yourself and your ancestors but don't act like Sup Forums hasn't just been a gigantic exercise in defending the morally indefensible.

This is total nonsense and what you try to spin it into.. The reason people want to stop mass immigration is not so they can have a 100% white nations it's because there's been such tremendous immigration that they actually risk losing majority status in their own nations in a few decades if this keeps up.

how can one "take" technology you fucking cuck. did we kidnap every single engineer/chemist in china and meticulously erase all documents relating to cannons and gunpowder?

i always hear this from liberals and wewuzians, whites "took" other peoples' technology. it is not possible to "steal" technology, only shared.

I was just laughing a few weeks ago about how divided the left is and how it's killing them. Guess it's our turn. :'^) I was just staring to think the right was becoming a more hospitable place for minorities and centrists. Oh well.

>a normie bc I'm not full nazi.

just go full nazi retard.

WE WUZ CHINKS N SHIET

and kill other black men based on the street which their residence is (gang warfare). but yeah man you're right.

You shouldn't take what is said here so seriously. This is Sup Forums after all.
We make jokes in poor taste and blow off steam about shit we hate. We shitpost and meme.
If you don't like it I suggest you click the X at the top right of your screen.

why should I?

RARE

>how can one "take" technology you fucking cuck. did we kidnap every single engineer/chemist in china and meticulously erase all documents relating to cannons and gunpowder?
>i always hear this from liberals and wewuzians, whites "took" other peoples' technology. it is not possible to "steal" technology, only shared.

It's the cultural marxism/post modernism they've been pumped into their heads and the critical theory that the west wasn't good and made by its own achievements but everything they developed was somehow was robbed from someone else which is factually untrue, and just a pathetic way to try to belittle white people.. and an excuse as to why other people didn't do better for themselves in their respective nations.

So instead of "dang we didn't do that good maybe we should do better in future" they claim that they did great but white people stole their shit and claimed it was their own or something.

Because you, they and I know that we really are superior.

shunning white pride is the race version of participation trophies.

My ancestors were nazis, so should I be proud about them?

No. White people are raised to believe the world owes them nothing and they'll have to work for anything they get. It's life experience that teaches us we're special.

No, I wouldn't be. But I doubt that's all your ancestors were.

By direct lineage the first generation in america was a defector from the german army during ww1, some of his family did end up as nazis

>The reason people want to stop mass immigration is not so they can have a 100% white nations it's because there's been such tremendous immigration that they actually risk losing majority status in their own nations in a few decades if this keeps up.
Who cares? The people vote for parties that support immigration; the capitalists will often just overrule them in spite of that. Most people care more about their paychecks and their economic status then about immigration for completely justified reasons.

Trump is using the issue of immigration as a canard to cover up the fact that him and his rich cronies going to speed up the fucking over of the American working class. And you know what? There is a way to stop immigration, its called making your country a Third World shithole, which is what has been happening in America and is going to happen in Europe. That's why Mexican immigration has actually hit record lows.

>haha I just died from fentanyl overdose that came from years of trying to manage pain, fatigue, and depression from my multiple minimum wage jobs but at least I wasn't forced to live next to a foreigner!

And think about it, we live in an age where long-distance travel by ship, airline, boat, and rail is both readily available and economically affordable for many. Even the strictest border regimes would have trouble managing this problem long-term. You guys are living in fantasy, even if white women started having 5-6 kids again while the rest of the world continued its birth rate decline you would still feel outnumbered and vulnerable even in your own home countries.

It's not just about making sure that white people are the majority or that whites see positive demographic growth but about your own resistance to change in a world that's increasingly alien from the one that you knew. You're even willing to limit the personal freedom of whites, both male and female, to do as they please if it infringes upon your racial dogma.

Some of my ancestors owned slaves. Some of my ancestors fought the British in the revolutionary war. My grandfather helped liberate Birkenau in WW2. Not too proud of the slave owning relatives but that doesn't mean I'm not proud of some of the others.

Show me where the "white supremacy" is, show me where it was in Charlottesville today and yesterday.

this alinsky shit needs to go, you're going to start being killed for this - and if not you, because you're a fucking user puke, then people you know, your friends, your family, their friends and their family and so on and so forth. Eat shit and die, I'm not going to be replaced. and if you wish to press it you can try paying with your blood like all men before you.

No white person is raised to believe they are special for being white, you fucking putrid nigger. Every nigger today in America is, though. You are so fucking dead. Nothing you've ever witnessed will compare to what you are about to see in America.

The hate seeping from your post is the difference between my white pride and your white supremacy.

The only thing ironic about Sup Forums is that people here have convinced themselves that its just ironic.

Shitposting is one thing but the ideas I was addressing is a major theme across the entire board. If it is just shitposting then it would be better just to delete the board, who wants a board with nothing but shitposters?

>And think about it, we live in an age where long-distance travel by ship, airline, boat, and rail is both readily available and economically affordable for many. Even the strictest border regimes would have trouble managing this problem long-term. You guys are living in fantasy, even if white women started having 5-6 kids again while the rest of the world continued its birth rate decline you would still feel outnumbered and vulnerable even in your own home countries.

No, maintaining strict border control is extremely easy actually. Especially if you build walls if people don't respect the actual borders and try to cross illegally.

The many kids non whites are having in their nations is their problem, it's part of why they are poor and have low living standards, simply too many people and too much demand for their infrastructure, the reason white people don't have that many is because if they did they wouldn't have high living standards. Non whites should stop having that many kids in their own nations and then they might have a chance to get their nations up to par.

>It's not just about making sure that white people are the majority but about your own resistance to change in a world that's increasingly alien from the one that you knew. You're even willing to limit the personal freedom of whites, both male and female, to do as they please if it infringes upon your racial dogma.

I'm not trying to legislate that people can't marry interracially if people do that that's entirely up to them.

>hurr durr no borders it's a new world
No it isn't it's exactly the same world with similar problems, but on top of it the mass immigrants are undermining the quality of majority white nations also because mass immigration has been allowed, that's the only thing that has changed and the rest of the world need successfull majority white nations to provide the know how and technology to tackle those problems in other nations.

>Hatred being expressed across the whole board
I'd rather see it expressed here than in the streets.
>Sup Forums isn't just ironic
Yeah your right about that, and people need a place to express their dark side.
>Should be shut down
Nope. That would be a huge detriment to the internet in general. Especially now that google is also doing the best they can to stop free speech.

The world is exactly the same and the people are exactly the same, only thing that has changed is that white nations are being undermined by mass immigration. And this degrades expertize and quality of those nations and how they function which btw. the rest of the world HEAVILY depend upon, just take western agriculture which feeds both africa and parts of china and other places because they have such zeppelin size populations that they need outside help to even get fucking food on the table.

There's no long term net benefit globally or locally for majority white nations by having mass immigration of less intelligent and less competent people from the rest of the world.. They simply cannot compete on the heart/engine of our civilization which is the west and europe. They might be a genius in their local village but at western standards they don't stand a chance which is why they end up driving busses or taxicabs or go on welfare. If you have someone just let's say 85 iq you will have about half of them that will end up on welfare because the education and demand for competence is simply beyond them. It would be better for them and us if they remained in their own nations and gradually built them up to a higher standard. The smartest of them are mediocre at best by our standards. The selective breeding for intelligence that whites have undergone for centuries and millennia created an ingroup with high average intelligence compared to other places, it has massive consequences to undermine that stock by either miscegenation or them becoming a minority so that less competent people then need to pull the weight that whites did i the past. .

Take the muslim immigration for instance.. 40% of the muslim world is ilitterate in their own language.. for a single "engineer" there's tens of thousands of people on welfare. It's a demographic disaster and has massive implications for the entire world.

(cont) It's the equivalent of taking a pro football team and replacing half of the roster with complete amateurs. And then pretending everything is going to be just the same. Just 3 drops in average iq in a nation can correspond over some years to a staggering 15% loss in gdp (less money for welfare and other social programs), white nations have around 100 iq on average, what do you think is going to happen when you bring 65 iq average subsaharan africans in, or 80 iq middle easterners? Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.. they will sit on welfare and other things till the cost is so great that those services needs to be cut and then what.. now even more fucking problems. And if whites lose the actual majority status, then those other demographics need to pull the weight instead of coasting off of whiteys taxpayer money. And since they can't do the job right.. kiss 1st world living standards goodbye.

Sweden is about to have this happen to it. Because of swedens small size compared to places like the US, this demographic change and the results of it is more immediate whereas in the US this process will take longer, in about 3 years or so malmo will go bankrupt, in 6-7 years the other cities will follow suit. And these hordes of people can't even work can't even speak language, are illiterate in their own language which they speak! 65% of them in some of the reports.. that's how bad it is.

If you don't want to live in africa or middle east, stop bringing it to your nation! Because as soon as they become majority that's exactly what you will get! Sweden is in very real risk of being downgraded to 3rd world nation in a decade or so because of this. And no it's not a joke. So unless they throw these people out they are fucked. Doesn't even have anything to do with racism, like it's not racist if you don't want a bunch of amateurs on a professional team cause you're going to fucking lose all your matches!

(cont)
So you can talk about "Muh feels and muh minorities" etc. till the cows come home, but the fact is if you can't deliver, you will get bad results.. and that's where the rubber meets the road. These immigrants can't deliver and all believe that they can coast on white peoples taxpayer money. Problem is that only works if there's a very small minority of them not if they displace the white demographic! Because then that nation slowly but surely or very swiftly in terms of smaller populated nations, turn into the exact same fucking place that left, why? because they are then the ones who have to pull the fucking weight at which point they might aswell not have fucking left their original nations to begin with.. because all they succeeded in doing was wreck someone elses nation too!

An acquaintance of mine talked to an eritrean "refugee" (economic migrant) who told him he didn't come to west to work.. he came to sit on welfare and he was very honest about it. They just can't fucking for the life of them put two and two together that if none of them plan to work and know they can't compete in that extremely intensive and high demand for competence labor market that is in white nations.. they're going to bankrupt the whole fucking thing! They are used to food and other things being thrown at them in africa like mana from heaven so they think if they come with their 12 kids to the west and sit on welfare, that somehow a magic fairy is going to finance that.. Now add millions like that distributed across europe and you can clearly see where the fuck that's going! And they deliberately go to places with the highest welfare like sweden germany france etc. Which makes it even worse because in just in a decade or so there won't be fucking money for that thing at all! and even pensions etc. could be in danger and elderly care.. hah you can forget that.. cause that went to the gibs for these asshats. They need to stay in their own countries and make them work.

>world white people built
>white people
Not all Americans are white, and not all whites are American. This is the world the fucking United States of America built, you fucking europoor trash.

This 100%. Sup Forums, especially lately, has just been a reverse "we wuz kangz" board where literally everything revolves around how fucking white something is.

Yeah, the media is always complaining about white supremacy on St Patricks Day, Octoberfest, Italian-American day, etc...... lol

yes nazi

>it's all ironic
No, it's fucking not and don't kid yourself. There is a legitimate invasion of stormfags at the same scale as plebbit or leftypol, but nobody bats an eye at the stormfags. First, it's bad for fucking business because stormfags means the FBI and NSA, and more than we would otherwise have had. It's not ironic either - they are literally trying to use Sup Forums to radicalize their fellow fucking nazis, and eventually one of those morons is gonna do something that gets this whole fucking piece of shit shut down.

>Us Germans are a race of supermen. God bless our German blood.
>Adolf Hitler
Go back to Plebbit, faggot.

>No one is better than anyone else
lmao good one

>The Chinese were equivalent or arguably superior technologically having invented cannons, guns

Put your lolberg flag on, newfag. It's funnier that way.

You're definitely going to be replaced, friend.

Yeah, the purge of the fucking low IQ snow niggers.

>express yourself
It's one thing to ask questions, but to say Sup Forums needs to be a safe space for nazis is the same logic of SJWs. Ideas are meant to be criticized and forged in the fire of open, spirited debate. If nazism can't take criticism without immediately resorting to "i'm ironically shitposting" it has no place on this board. Even leafs are better than that.

>mass migration is white genocide
Then why the fuck did white people vote for it? No (((jew))) put a gun to your head and made you tick yes on a ballot box. No jew MADE you not have kids. Why does everything revolve around nazism if the nazis never had mass immigration problems or a birth rate crisis?

Us was 80-90% majority european ancestry with a segregated black community up till 1965 and ran very selective predominately european immigration in 250k a year up till that point. It's funny how non white immigrants to the US afterwards think they are responsible for the US's achievements.

Also you're probably not very familiar with european achievements, germany, uk, france, netherlands, italy, spain, some scandinavian countries and other european countries have contributed far more to human civilization in science and technology than the US has. And also, the US was same lineages that just went to the US frontier and built a nation there. And then non white immigrants such as yourself coasted in and are now trying to take the credit for it calling europeans "europoors" it's hilarious.
It's a white nationalist board, if you want a non white hugbox, simply go everywhere else on the net, take your pick.

people of color (colored people same shit) will still get upset about white pride without white supremacy

>No, it's fucking not and don't kid yourself. There is a legitimate invasion of stormfags at the same scale as plebbit or leftypol, but nobody bats an eye at the stormfags. First, it's bad for fucking business because stormfags means the FBI and NSA, and more than we would otherwise have had. It's not ironic either - they are literally trying to use Sup Forums to radicalize their fellow fucking nazis, and eventually one of those morons is gonna do something that gets this whole fucking piece of shit shut down.

>It's one thing to ask questions, but to say Sup Forums needs to be a safe space for nazis is the same logic of SJWs. Ideas are meant to be criticized and forged in the fire of open, spirited debate. If nazism can't take criticism without immediately resorting to "i'm ironically shitposting" it has no place on this board. Even leafs are better than that.

I covered this in my last post. Yes you are right. But its better they fuck around here than in the streets. Besides there is no way to remove them without ruining what this site is all about.

lol at being proud of biological accidents

>Oy vey

Why'd you open immigration up in '65 then? Couldn't be to win the fucking space race, could it?
>nonwhite immigrants
No moron. I was born here. I'm a Hindu American. I find pride in the achievements of past Americans. It's called having national fucking pride. Now you'll say "you can't have that, you're not white". You can't tell me what emotions to feel, and you can't tell me I'm not an American without undoing everything it means to be a fucking American. If you want to turn it into nazi germany, be my guest, but you'll need the votes, which you're not gonna get, and it'll turn into a redneck 3rd world country, ironically the first white nation to do so. You no longer can run the modern United States with its current white population.

>europoors
You're probably not very familiar with human history. The majority of it happens to non-white people. The majority of inventions were made by non-white people. Having a three-hundred year head start because you found the steam engine first doesn't make whites genetically or culturally superior, and that's becoming very obvious now that we find the whites are literally the poorest people in the world when you adjust for the enormous levels of debt and paper money your governments have saddled you with. Show some respect.

>white nationalist board
No, you think it's a white nationalist board. Now it becomes a contest of who can shitpost the fastest, and if I have to I'll bring reddit AND tumblr.

White people invented fried chicken actually.

No wonder blacks are so resentful.

This world that whites built is complete, utter trash. A small elite controls everything and everyone else has to live on shit. No wonder the kikes/NWO want to exterminate whites and throw white accomplishments on the trash (where they belong).

Fuck you cumskin, for creating this shithole. You deserve a bullet in the brain just because of this.

I don't care about your old iconography; nazism has got to go. You're socialists, which is wrong, you enable stormfags, which is bad, nothing you post is original content because the ideology died in 1945 except for some faggots, and you shit on AnCaps all the fucking time. Fuck nazis and fuck you.