One man is indirectly responsible for creating a butterfly effect which culminates in the destabilization of the United...

>one man is indirectly responsible for creating a butterfly effect which culminates in the destabilization of the United States

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to jack off to moot when I was a kid

We're not destabilizing the US you cuntrag, the globalists have been doing that for 30-40-more years, we're just some of the few people to fucking notice it.

Fuck moot, he did everything he could to oppose GamerGate / /new/ / Sup Forums before calling it quits because his userbase wouldn't stop clowning on him for beta orbiting that Gawker girl. Hiro is the real MVP, leaving us to our own devices and pulling the ol' WHAT HAPPEN, LEAVE ME ALONE, ME NO SPEAK ENGLISH when authorities and media start bugging him.

>Al Gore invented the internet
>the internet allowed Sup Forums to be created

using climate change logic, Al Gore is responsible for all of this. blood is on his hands.

What do you guys think moot is doing now at google, especially with all the recent happenings there.

Actually, it was gamergate that trigger this site and got our attention focused on the outside world. Before that we were content to live among ourselves in our own isolated cesspool

actually recruited German scientists from WW2 started ARPAnet, so the nazis are to thank for all of this

fpbp

>be moot
>be forever known as the man that bungled gamergate, inadvertently caused Trump to be elected, and forever cucked

Well you know, the first humans were black, so technically speaking, ultimately, blacks are responsible.

This.

The day Anita Sarkeesian appeared as a guest on the Colbert Show, all hell broke loose.

>Before that we were content to live among ourselves in our own isolated cesspool
being this fucking new
holy shit, kys

fpbp

All I can see is Jerma in this picture and it makes me very uncomfortable

>Fuck moot
>Hiro is the real MVP
I dunno which of those faggots is worse, desu.

Anime is harmless, they said. It's just cartoons, they said.

So I'm not the only one after all huh

Hail Moot!

Facts. Hiroshimoot is best moot. He is like ninja that lives in honor. Starting to wonder if the memes years back that he was selling our data was just a psyop.

I agree. That one man is Ms. Hillary CLINTON

who is moot?

>What do you guys think moot is doing now at google, especially with all the recent happenings there.
being a pretty, pretty princess like always.

This.

Sup Forums is just a fluffer. This is going to bubble to the surface regardless of the vehicle.

Praise be to our one and only Lord Mootles.
When will you return again to save us?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

>who is moot?
he molested me at summer camp.

Moot created Judaism, (((kabbalah-occultist secret societies))), (((freemasonry))), (((communism))), and the subsequent (((NWO))) funding the takeover of the US and subversion of "gentiles"?

going to work dressed as a girl and sucking his boss's dick

nice post

Living the dream. I used to resent him for leaving us but he moved on to a better place. anyone of us would do the same.

He finger me in a one time

You lucky little slut.

Seems like faking aliens would be the easiest way to do this version

Sup Forums is dying, White Supremacy is discredited, and Kek has betrayed his followers.

Anons, we have seen enough. Don't deny your hearts, or the truth.
It's time to remake ourselves and Start Over.

Hail the Goddess of the Wired
Lets All Love Lain!

everyone from the jap website he used to run despise him remember. he can't be trusted

I unironically love hiro.
Has he done a single thing to hurt us?