Why is the charlottesville thing being hyped up by the media so much?

Why is the charlottesville thing being hyped up by the media so much?
People on the far left having been attacking and killing people for the past year.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do we want? Dead libs!
When do we want'em? Now!

All you eat buffet of nothing burgers. Russian collusion is dry and flavorless, this is the freshest piece of meat the MSN has seen in months. Like a pack of desperate starving hyenas, they will be all over this and leave only the bones.

Well stated.

1. Hating white nationalists is something all of the jew media can agree on.
2. It scares libtards so they'll be sure to vote.
3. By hyping it they put Trump in a position where he must condemn the alt-right and piss off a chunk of his base, or skirt aroind it and be labeled a nazi himself.

Answer that question yourself. It fits their narrative

Bingo

Give me an example of far left killing someone in the last year

>It scares libtards so they'll be sure to vote.
vote what? burgers have elections when?

Dr Freeman, I'm Black Mesa.
You don't get to bring vortigaunts.
They're for the G-Man.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html

the BLM shooter in texas

name one person killed by antifa in the US in the last year

2018 midterms.

Also there was the attempted murder of the republican congressman that failed because lefties are shit at everything.

The far left controls most of the media. That's why.

Agreed. But the fact your even group up with right winged ideologies is there only justification for calling us Nazis. If people like you wheren't in the Alt-right there would far less of a reaction from the left reducing the political unrest we have seen.

they are supposed to make their fear campaigns a couple months before the elections

>globalists collapse because they kept filling positions with their relatives regardless of their actual skill

>ethnic nationalism is left wing if its black nationalism

Thats wasnt blm!

The Bernie supporting knife weilder

That's not left v right. Just a black guy. There's no incidents of Antifa killing anyone, and that's all people care about.

So you're saying that I should change my political ideologies to appease the left because they can't control themselves?

hooktube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc
BLM must kill all white people, an event in which the news were censoring and half ass coverage.

They crashed a car into some people at Charlottevile earlier today.

Yes but the dem party is starving for gibs. Events like this bring in the shekels

That's a black nationalist. This was a white nationalist.

Because now people are dead. Two cops and a terrorist. This is unprecedented.

Because you will be collectively punished whyteboi.
Niggers chimp out and kill people and burn shit down all the time, (((they))) will never expect all blacks to answer for it. Muslims go akbarring and everyone tweets #notallmuslims. But a crazy white guy plows into a crowd and it's every single one of us.

burgerland is not a black nation (as much as we joke about it)