.....fuck

Alright guys, its been a rough day to say the least:
>The torchlight ceremony at UtR event ended up looking pretty creepy
>James Fields was a Weaponized Autism/pol/T_D user
>Republicans and the general public are turning on white nationalism as we speak
I was on the record as saying this rally was a horrendous idea. I can't help but believe this has set back the movement significantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsIxv-t7BpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Torch ceremony was great. Leftists shit their pants.
Today was moslty rubbish.

The event was a net negative with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

Yes, I'm gonna keep posting copypasta

>I was on the record as saying this rally was a horrendous idea. I can't help but believe this has set back the movement significantly.

You don't know how movements work do you? As long as they are growing they will continue to a point of cascade. The fact today happened at all means the average person is no longer afraid to be publicly called racist.

Oh, you can call yourself a racist, but do it on social media and you'll be fired from your job.

>the average person is no longer afraid to be publicly called racist.
you guys are so out of touch it's pathetic. think critically for a second; you had 1000 white guys who travelled from all over the whole country, who were outnumbered by counterprotesters who were all local, and on top of that every single republican and even trump in his retarded way has to distance themselves from you idiots.

How about you go back to r/eddit and stay there you fucking faggot?

Hmmm maybe the paid guys in the torch march switched sides magically today?

this

>being realistic about how the events have been covered means you're plebbit
Shut the fuck up, sauerkraut. Just because I'm self-aware enough to understand and create a thread for ideas to get back on the wagon doesn't mean I'm concern trolling.
Today was bad, you need to deal with it.

>This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco
t. never been to Virginia

UVA is right there you faggot of course it's full of hipster dykes and antifa

This, we need to fight back

>Weaponized Autism
He really made that term true.

Alt right objectively got BTFO

This. Every single one of these concern troll threads from reddit conveniently ignore every leftist riot, assault, and murder in the past few years.

Why do you concern shilling redditors keep doing this its not working. You've spent months pretending and nobody is buying it

>tfw Sup Forums just jumped the shark and its all over; degeneracy won
just end me now famalamalam

>No.137190553
Its time to put your big boy pants on and get some self-awareness.

Wrong ive seen plenty of normies going "oh this white nationalism doesnt seem bad". We have already showed the normies the media lies more and more are looking into things themselves

Self-awareness of what? That 500,000 illegals have been deported this year alone, that every branch of government is now in Republican control, that whites are now voting increasingly Republican because Democrats overtly declared themselves the anti-white party, and that leftist political violence has been happening for years? I don't have to pretend, these things are actually happening. I'm not really going to buhu over some Jewish autist going full-Drive on you. It was inevitable that this would happen and I'm surprised it didn't sooner.

This is all Richard Spencer's fault.

They were also calling Trump supporters "Nazis" in summer 2015. People figured out "Nazi" is just a codeword for "white". So I since everyone is a Nazi now, today must have clearly been the result of NaziNazis, or double-Nazis, or Nazi+ or something.

Anything to do with Richard Spencer has a tendency to turn into a shit show. Leftist compounded the event with their presence looking for a fight.

Terry Mcauliffe, should have broken up the whole damn city from gathering that day and gave them room to cool off.

The Governor should have let them have there little gathering and it would have stayed contained in an area. Instead, the BLM took to the streets to protest allowing literally more surface area for conflict. No jaw James Fields speeds up and plows into a crowd because he can't keep his head on a swivel. If anything, BLM would have taken to rioting when left alone thus proving the Alt-Right's point.

It's cucks like you that have gotten us into this situation in the first place, "yes user lets stay at home like a good goy"

She can burn Kek all she wants, but why is she burning the ol' battle flag? :"(.

May KEK send a Dodge your way.

Richard's sin is that he's a motivational speaker, he's not an organizer or a leader. He's also normie-tier in his rhetoric and never says anything particularly interest or groundbreaking. Someone in his stupid clique needs to take control and exhibit some manner of reasonable management skills or this is basically one really extended episode of Jerry Springer being played out on the sidewalk.

From what I saw of today's protest, people were just aimlessly milling about with no one to really command the action. That's why fights began.

>who were all local
lol no you fucking retard. the neonazis and the antifa were shipped in from all over the world. the actual alt-right people were mostly local.

I agree. Today didn't really have an impact. I think everybody has already chosen sides and nothing will change. The left has already polarized everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PREACH IT!!!

WHITEY FUCKING THEMSELVES UP *BAD*

In the mist of war it happens.
Quit crying your kikery is showing.

Ha, i dont have a job.
Staying 2 steps ahead, faggot

Why are there so many of these retarded threads on Sup Forums today? Let me give you all some perspective.

There hasn't been an interstate war between global powers since WW2 (70+ years). Our economy is built entirely on debt. We produce nothing - manufacturing is all overseas. Oil is peaking. All economic signs point to great difficulties. The West has entirely turned its back on its own culture. At it's best, Sup Forumss single greatest function is to document precisely this. Western European leaders speak openly about replacing their majority-white populations with foreign brown/black Muslims. In the USA at least, being white is an active detriment for success in school and on the job market. Christianity is openly mocked everywhere while Islam is defended as some sort of wonderful religion of peace. Meanwhile, the social alienation and unhappiness and boredom have soared in recent decades, a trend aided by the rise of the internet.

Do you retards think today was an end? This is only the beginning. It's fun to speak abstractly of the decline of the West and how it sucks. Well, it's getting pretty damn real. The war is starting. If you're throwing in the towel after today, cut your balls off, become a MtF tranny, and fuck your open wound with your fucking dildo and get the fuck out of here.

lol yeah 100% local
wewwww

also VA is CIA/FBI hometurf

youtube.com/watch?v=JsIxv-t7BpY

>It's another concern troll shill