This is bad

The alt-right saw growth over the last two years as a backlash against the constant anti-white propaganda that satiates our media, and it definitely had a huge opportunity to grow after the Trump campaign.

But today was a disaster for the alt-right and it will be incredibly difficult for it to gain any mainstream acceptance now.

The average white person who is sick of forced multiculturalism and was open to the idea of a pro-white movement is now completely turned off. The vast majority of people do not accept murder as a means of political discourse, and any movement that accepts murder will be thoroughly rejected.

Pretending this was a win, and good way to proceed, will lead to nothing but more public disdain for the cause. You win people over by positivity, not murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=098QwsPVHrM
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one on the right murdered leftists lmao you stupid fucking idiot.

>Bud light
ok i'd still bang

The guy is literally a registered Republican.

He just handed the left a massive win.

it was a trap, to unite the right with nazis then demonize the right through those nazis. topped off with some great news footage, the "necessity" of bringing in the national guard to deal with right wingers. expect the guard to be called on all our gatherings now as nazis infiltrate us with edgy larping that benefits no one but the people in power.

they even crashed a fucking helicopter and had a false flag Sup Forums user crash a car into leftists

what a shit show

Why are people so certain this was calculated murder?

I was telling people that either extreme is bad. Hitler is not better than Stalin. Can we kick out the extreme fringes now? People like Gad Saad are the good ones - not Antifa, not Spencer.

says who?

the alt-right is looking better than ever

youtube.com/watch?v=098QwsPVHrM

Because narratives. Irony is leftists are the real domestic terrorists everything is projection with them.

Don't jump to conclusions, it's very, very likely it was an accident, even the NYT isn't reporting it as a confirmed murder.

Yeah, I hate to concern troll or anything but what happened today was fucking horrible. What was supposed to unite the right I feel like just divided it even more.

obama leaf

sage

It's perfectly acceptable to murder people.

it's almost like that was the plan

Respectfully, you're wrong.

>WOOOOOOO USA USA USA GIRLPOWAAAAA I AM SOO CRUNKEDD Xdd XDDDD :ddDDD
>GOOOD IZRAEWLLLL Xd ;DDDD D- ;-DDDD

It sucks because people like me who so desperately want to see a rise in white consciousness and want to stop third world immigration will now be lumped with these moronic Nazi/KKK LARPers.

If you want to keep white people forever from uniting and standing up to the multicultural agenda, the best thing you can do is associate that way of thinking with Nazi/KKK.

Instead of having nationalism and pro-white politics being associated with rational and civilized people like Peter Thiel and speakers like Jared Taylor, its associated with the shitshow we saw today.

Today send us back a good decade.

What you don't realize is that anti-white murders are going to spike, as will leftist violence in reaction.

>hold back the seig heils and swastika LARPers
Yeah, also maybe the fucking murder.

>3 commies dead
>bad

>every poster from Canada is a leftist Obamaleaf

I'm not him. I support pro-white politics. I want it to succeed and gain mainstream traction.

Today was an absolutely horrible way to go about that goal.

>But today was a disaster for the alt-right and it will be incredibly difficult for it to gain any mainstream acceptance now.
what timeline are you in? Did hilldog start WWIII yet?

This. DO NOT BECOME BLACK LIVES MATTER.

They justified murder and lied constantly. The American people grew to resent them. Do not sink Trump's base b/c you want to have a little fun. PLEASE. Trump fucking played along with you cunts for your entertainment value, why don't you pay back the fucking favor and cut the fucking NatSoc crap out.

>if you do anything you lose

The altistic right was already considered bad you retard, and Canada was fucked when Bernier got shafted since even after the housing collapse comes Scheer won't change anything and will just be another Trudeau.

>But today was a disaster for the alt-right and it will be incredibly difficult for it to gain any mainstream acceptance now.
>The average white person who is sick of forced multiculturalism and was open to the idea of a pro-white movement is now completely turned off.

Its too late to save the title "alt-right"
The ethnic-Nationalist have once again ruined another rallying point with their baboonary.
>Liberty
>Protecting citizens from illegal aliens
>Putting Americans first

>BUT MUH WHITE PRIDE!!! PROUD TAH BE WHYTE!!!!

The fucking idiots were wondering around with tiki torches like it was a fucking clan meeting, shouting "you will not replace us".
You fucking idiots made it all about white males, when the economic boom that is Trump WOULD HAVE SELF CORRECTED EVERY ISSUE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT.
And worse you did it in Trump's name. The President of the United States not the United white males.

We don't have to beg every minority to join us. but at the very least, we need to make it so they can join without feeling as if they have back a side that hates them.

>Cuckservative
>Civic Nationalist
What ever enjoy backing yourselves into a corner. You deserve to be abandoned by Trump, we all know what happened to the brown shirts.

The left's response to this will be to push even harder to shame white men. Then they'll get fed up like the last few years.

You know; every time something happened that made it seem like the world coming back to reality would never happened it made shit stronger. Trump's grab em by the pussy and other things. We are living in a hellavu time line and I am not worried.

>Pride goeth before the fall.
We have zero reason to be proud about anything. We have achieved very little ourselves yet, but we have a chance of leaving our mark on this country, a positive mark. If you want to go down in the footnote of the history book as the loser who waved nazi flags around for attention no one can stop you, but you are an idiot plain and simple.

Yeah, a peaceful legal rally attacked brutally by cops. Because it was a rally by white people for white people.

But look some faggot killed some lefty!

Come on look at things with perspective.

fuck you fag, this is what we had always planned. You think we can take down the Z.O.G machine without a war? Keep dreaming

You think this one was bad? There's another rally taking place. On 9/11. Look it up.

Get some balls, you weakling. I'm glad one of our heroes killed a few communists. What's wrong with you, why wouldn't you be happy about this?

drone cam?

Literally nobody cares that some sperg ran over commie faggots

#wiemer

Calm your tits. It's one event.

BLM has been doing this exact same thing for three years. The fact that they are this upset means they are scared.

And honestly irl no actually cares about any of it. Unless you were there. I went around town today, caught dinner with family, went to the grocery store, no one mentioned it or seemed upset.

I don't even think I saw it mentioned by anyone on Jewbook

yeah

So? Whites that don't care about their race will breed themselves out of the gene pool. Eventually, the only whites left will unite and take over.

Whites could be 10% of the globe and dominate. The only reason we can't atm is other whites. When their offspring is shitskin, we'll do what we want.

don't get too down, they are at the same time creaking the overton window ever-wider with their shennanigans

the concern shills are just trying to demotivate people

stand your ground and point out the false flag hit job!

>that doll
>that dog collar

lol

You can talk all you want, but these Sup Forumsacks live in their own deluded world where (((everything))) is out to get them

Then why is almost every single thread on Sup Forums about it?
>in b4 muh shareblue
>in b4 muh ctr

Another shit Canada thread.

Where have you been all day?

A suspected felon and registered republican accelerated into some Antifa counter protester in VA.

Read the news, even if only to figure out what's being lied about

> You win people over by positivity, not murder.

Yeah, that's true, I remember all the victorious conquests and revolutions throughout history that were won with catapults of positivity.

It's not just one event my dude. Our ideological group is not a protected class, nor a favored one. This is literally two steps back just as we take the first step forward, because it's both reprehensible and directly (((linked))) to trumpism

she looks part american indian

Because it is the closest thing to a happening we've had ina a while.

Also people got worked up over NK and it fizzled out as always. People are just looking for something to entertain them.

Ahahahaha.

You honestly believe that.

The majority of Americans LOVE dead communists you stupid fuck. They've been extremely pissed off their cities have been torn apart with no response by commie traitors for years.

No, that will not be happening.

This is a loss for the left as the overton window is shifting against them. The CIA is stupid and has blowback every single time they do this. They will never learn.

And? If you keep doing it every week like BLM you will have a problem. But honestly anything that isn't sustained is easily forgotten.

It's all about how it is handled from here.

Look at the catalog though.

Goddamn you motherfuckers are dumb. Literally handing the country too the left on a silver platter.

Nope you're wrong. That 60% are very happy to see dead communists. They want the nation destroyed, they deserve to die and in a better era they would be summarily executed as the gate opening traitors they are.

>it was two black teenagers
>It was a known leftist
>It was the CIA

Grow up.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill my dude.

The people that matter do NOT care about dead commies, it's as non issue. The left and CIA niggers who rigged this up are shithouse braindead who don't understand the electorate.

>antifa and BLM start the shit the whole day

>one guy rams into a crowd of people possibly due to him needing to escape more antifa

anyone who looks into this for more than 5 seconds will see exactly what happened today. anyone who doesn't is either biased or can't be assed to learn the truth. we don't know exactly what went down with the car. we will figure it out. there's more evidence supporting us than there is not. it's just up to centrists to REALLY look into it

You're underestimating the medias power to up-play certain events to serve an agenda

Go blow your dog, retarded leaf.

Hahahah, oh my god you shills are pathetic. "The catalog, look at our work!"

Kill yourself.

Notice how the FUCKING LEAF immediately hides his FAGGOT FLAG.

GET. A REAL. JOB.

God I hate you worthelss pieces of shit.

Keep doing these though, shift the overton window and get that 60% who like seeing dead commies to say it openly.

>one death will stop the alt right

Implying that any of us care about the opinions of degenerates, boomers and minorities? If anything things will get worse. No one is going to back down, only double down.

It may have been an accident. 2nd degree murder in Virginia is unspecific in that area. But yeah... follow the NAP.

Also keep all freaks out of this. No autistic Nazi flag waving, no KKK masks and no stupid roman salutes. Make up new symbols, make sure everyone is well dressed and groomed and focus on speaking truth. If you follow this you will win.

Also this is the most important thing. Do these rallies in majority republican cities. The chance that the local goverment acts against antifa is a lot higher.

God damn this is their best. Their best is comically shitty.

You said the same shit with "Heil gate"
Yet our numbers continued to grow at increasing speeds
NOBODY IS LEAVING THE ALT-RIGHT
Once you are in there is no going back

Fuck off guy. Hold your tongue until we have definitive answers.

Look my lad. He's a shill. Check the ID.

Gottem

Or maybe it's time to stop the blanket condemnation of Nazis and the KKK if we're going be painted as them anyways.

Hey, rehabilitation worked for Stalin.

Kek

wrong, itll only make them stronger sorry.

>registered republican
>marching at an alt right rally
>Sup Forumstard
>not on the right
NAZIS IN SHAMBLES

no one cares libtard

I thought certain /pol white twats liked
>Traps?

The photos clearly show he was on the left side of the street

Actually this is not true. Niggers and Mexicans gain alot of prestige and dominance of other races from nigging out

just remember the turner diaries

The media won't call them communists. They're "peaceful counter-protesters" to normies, not pic related.

This. We need to implement a final solution to the stormfaggot problem. They all need to be gassed. Every time we start to make any progress against BLM or antifa these spergs have a public autism attack and fuck it all up. I'm fucking sick of seeing any chance for a return to traditionalism go down the toilet because Cletus and Jimbob can't keep their fucking mouths shut.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!!

quit acting like you even know what Traditionalism is you fag. All the big authors who founded the entire Traditionalist school of thought and the Traditionalist movement itself (Rene Guenon, Julius Evola, Oswald Spengler, etc.) knew there is no way to return to Tradition without society being completely destroyed first, or at the very least a revolution of course. Hence, Ride the Tiger, Revolt Against the Modern World, etc.

The people aren't that stupid and haven't believed the news in years.

You are overestimating people's faith in main stream media

the mayor was giving stand down orders to the police. the cops let BLM and antifa follow the rally. people will ask "what the fuck were the cops doing?" and they'll know whose fault it was. c-ville's mayor is cucked to the max

stop replying to shill threads you idiots

sage

Who gives a fuck. Are we supposed to just let these fucks shit in us all day every day and just let nothing happen? The media will find any way to demonize us that they can with cause or without so may as be with a cause. Fuck every one of those pieces of shit that got mowed down. Good. Haha. Fuck you pieces of shit. Turning our country into a shithole with impunity and without any bloodshed. Demonize is more. Tell is how bad we are. How racist we are. How uneducated. How bad of husbands. How out religion is wrong. How our past sins are still relevent. What the fuck did you expect? When a girl accuses her boyfriend of cheating on him over and over what does he finally do? He cheats. Its the same thing here. We are becoming what you are making us become. I say more violence. Fuck these pieces of trash. And if it doesnt work then the democrats will come back into power and the country will turn into a giant shithole and we will build back up from the ashes and win anyway.

This is shareblue bullshit. Ignore

>Calm your tits. It's one event.
>BLM has been doing this exact same thing for three years. The fact that they are this upset means they are scared.

Except we aren't protected by the media.

this so much. end the fuckers. kill all niggers.

It was a fumble thats for sure.

BUT ITS STILL THE FIRST QUARTER!

Sup Forums has always endorsed violence against leftists and non-whites, you cuck.

DDDDDDDDRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFF!!!!!!!! LITERALLY HITLER!!!!! IIIIIMMMPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU DON'T AGREE WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU! KILL YOU ALL DRUMPFTARD SCUM!!!! KILL KILL FUCKING KILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Lol. White bois are threatened by multiculturalism because they can't eat spicy food.