Sup Forums does actually support the kkk and skin heads right...

Sup Forums does actually support the kkk and skin heads right? I see ALOT of LARPing threads on a day where there shouldn't be any. The left wants to label the whole right and centrists as racists and deplorable. LARPing or showing support for today accelerates that objective. I suggest we have a no LARP week until emotions cool down or the Norks eclipse this whole episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UzVqZdK1tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one's LARPing here. Lurk more faggot.

It was satire that apparently some people took too seriously.

We support anyone that is entertaining us. we're just here for the HAPPENINGS.

KEK has been good to us.

Praise KEK. KEK is life.

Oh nooo they are going to label a group that they allready labelled as nazis. Hmm seems like labels might not be working fagot

What do you think is the purpose of this website? To parrot some respectable moderate conservative talking points?

Sup Forums exists as a place where politics are specifically unfiltered by respectability or social censure. Whatever survives here does so because people feel they can't say it anywhere else.

>Whatever survives here does so because people feel they can't say it anywhere else.

You are right. That's why I love Sup Forums. It is free speech incarnate. I'm just worried what horrible ripple effects today is going to bring.

I hope the left does label all republicans as nazi white supremacists and push them into a fashy corner.
>if you label your enemies, they win

>Sup Forums
You do realize that more than one group of ideologues participate on this board, right?
Your generalizations are generalized.

Tyrion a GOAT

Funny and sad at the same time

Nah, fuck em both.

Most 'tards are here for the memes and as an escape. That this place has any kind of effect on the real world is both fascinating and terrifying.

KKK (basically doesn't exist modernly) and skinheads are what most on Sup Forums colloquially refer to as Stormniggers. Most of said Stormniggers were pushed back to Stormfront a couple years ago because no one likes them. They can't form any arguments whatsoever, and are therefore cancerous, so they are shunned. The start, middle, and end of every thread/argument they make is that the Jews/Niggers/Spics did it, and if you don't agree with that you must be a kike/nigger/spic/subhuman. You can catch them occasionally, in Spencer/Duke threads, calling everyone a kike/nigger/spic/subhuman if they don't like Spencer/Duke, or rather if they don't fellate them sufficiently. They incur here on occasion because Sup Forums (in general) likes the idea of Nazi Germany, or at least the meme quality and because things probably would've been much better off if Hitler had won WW2 or at least stayed in power, so there is a minor overlap that they think they can take advantage of. I'd wager that they make up 5% of Sup Forums, at the most.

It's the same level of autism as Bronies where it started off as satire here but then autists took it seriously.

fuck
you're right

moonman thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=3UzVqZdK1tw

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW!

>What separates the Stand Alone Complex from normal copycat behaviour is that the originator of the copied action is not even a real person, but merely a rumoured figure that commits said action. Even without instruction or leadership a certain type of person will spring into action to imitate the rumoured action and move toward the same goal even if only subconsciously. The result is an epidemic of copied behaviour-with no originator. One could say that the Stand Alone Complex is mass hysteria-with purpose.

>Sup Forums does actually support the kkk and skin heads right?

KKK are inbred and skinheads are a bunch of salty low IQ idiots.

Power got to peoples head. Propaganda is a powerful thing and Sup Forums figured out how to excel in it. We're literally turning kids into nazis b/c of this stuff.

My grandfather fought against the Germans in WW2. I'm done with this. I won't disrespect his memory. Neither the nazis or commies were worth our blood or time. We should have let them kill each other and minded our own business.

Agreed.

>the KKK
Why would Sup Forums support the FBI?

ok thanks for your (((concern))) friendo

>no LARP
If you haven't noticed, all the people shouting "shill!" are genuine neo-nazis who support killing those who disagree with you

That is one handsome little fella

Nice try, ShareBlue

i like helicopters