My mom says that most terrorist in america are white then she brings up white shooting like sandy hook and school...

my mom says that most terrorist in america are white then she brings up white shooting like sandy hook and school shooting like that how should i respond

What's worse: five white terrorists that kill a total of 30 people, or one arab terrorists that kills 50 people?

if you're not a beta, you whip out your cock and cum in her face.

call her a nigger

the fuckin hips

Spbp

Niggers are constantly killing each other while the white man just does it in bulk to get it out of the way every quarter.

Apparently murders are fine as long as you only do it a little bit at a time.

Have sex with your mother.

Terrorism is a politically based action. Sandy Hook had nothing to do with politics.

This.

"Shut up mom sandy hook never happened."

>250 million whites, 120 deaths in 10 years
>1 million Muslims, 358 deaths in 10 years

jeez, i wonder which one is worse

Point out that of course most terrorists in the US are white, it's a white country. Most everybody is white, but if you look at the numbers per-capita, the shitskins commit more violence.

i thought it meant to bring terror

Most people in the USA are white. Tell her to double check those numbers per capita instead and watch her head explode (and also you get charged for domestic terrorism because of it)

>how do I respond to a fact my mother said

Jesus, Sup Forums is pathetic these days.

Tell she's a woman, and by default, a low IQ mule whose opinion means as much as the dog's. Then post her tits and feet on here so we can fap together like they did in the old days.

"mom, that's not how terrorism works. terrorism has a definition, and if you're not going to abide by that definition, use a different word, or just don't bother talking.

terrorism is the calculated use of violence against non-combatants to further a political goal or ideology.

the mass shootings in America committed by young white people do not further any policy, any ideology, or any agenda. think back on all of these killings. what were they trying to accomplish? what message did they want to send? what change did they want?

now, think about muslim terrorists. all over the world, they say they want the same things - they want islam to conquer the west. they want the west out of muslim lands. they want to kill as many non-muslims as possible.

there is a unifying ideology and a common set of political goals, all aligned around the same theme - that's what makes it terrorism.

it's terrorism when the muzzies do it, it was terrorism when the Irish Republican Army was doing it.

But gang bangers kill each other, its not terrorism, and when white kids shoot up their school, it's not terrorism."

she did a iq test and it 150

I mean objectively she's not wrong, since 2008 there have been nearly twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists. Whether that tells the whole story can be debated, but what she said is a true statement.

OP isn't even white

>Most everybody is white

Le 56% face

This is a 14 year old I'm quoting people

by raping her

ask her if she can do your laundry and if she thinks girls will really like you if you go to a psychiatrist

Sounds like she wants to fuck, give her the dick your "dad" obviously couldnt give her.

Terrorism = Using terror to affect political change.

Adam Lanza had no motive other than killing, so is not a terrorist.
Anders Breivik was fighting Islamization, so is a Christian Terrorist.

Total death counts
Black males account for almost half of murder despite being ~6% of the population.

Plus that all the school shooters are democrats.

Rape your mom

tell her you'd rather be shot by a fucking white male than a nigger

Your mom sounds like a stupid cunt, smack her and tell her to shut up about politics.

with this

She's right and you should listen to her more often.

this

>my mom says
>how should I respond

By moving out of her basement. That'll teach her.

"Tell me about my dad?"

''sometimes I wish Dad would have hit you more''