We are the bad guys

Here is the ultimate redpill Sup Forums. We are the bad guys. We are the evil ones. Murder is wrong, doesn't matter what the ideology of the other person is, murder is always wrong. I'm done with Sup Forums and I suggest others leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Lets play a game of pin the nose on the kike!

Pls die

i used to be a trump supporter
but after last nights debate i am now riding cruz missile

Sometimes it takes a bad guy to bring the good out in other people

I really hope we are the bad guys. Otherwise this wouldn't be so fun.

fuck off cnn

I mean obviously. I never held believe we were the good guys, Sup Forums has been(for the most part at-least) always been the bad guys. Thats just something you accept when you join, it's much more fun this way though.

Chaotic Neutral at worst.

Fuck off cuck!

There are things much worse than death.

Securing the future of the white race is the ultimate moral.

The ultimate redpill is to leave Sup Forums. You're constantly reading bad news and viewing violent contents. It blocks your way to happiness.

>murder is always wrong
What if you knew some guy raped your wife, and you had a clear shot on him? Is that wrong, you faggot?

why do you think these social rejects were good people in the first place? ayyy lmao

You know it faggot if anyone denies this hard truth is nothing but a retard.

one event and we're the bad guys? Their degeneracy is fucking systemic. Fuck off you shill faggot

no lol

Murder is wrong.
Manslaughter can be justified.
Crushing commies is always justified.

>appeals to Sup Forums's sentiment
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is how you turn rational, well meaning people into something else. Your shilling is foul and wreaks of desperation.

>Frenchman
You must be black or a pussy

You know what blocked the way to the Frenchman's happiness? The hordes and hordes of dark, violent races from the most apocalyptic parts of the world flooding your country, siphoning your tax dollars your country takes from you and refusing to get jobs while raping your own women...and then murdering them.

But no, you're right. Good feels and closed eyes will lead you straight, right OFF THE FUCKIN' CLIFF.

>>Murder is always wrong.

You are absolutely wrong. Killing in self defense is considered a valid defense by almost every civilized society, including ours.

There is conveniently no video evidence showing how that car came to be surrounded by protesters. We know extreme leftists who attend these types of protests believe that violence is justified to further their ends, so it's highly likely that the driver was attempting to escape. Did you notice how the guys with baseball bats swooped in on him fast? Makes you wonder what was happening beforehand.

its true OP. Its true.... this is a new low for Sup Forums

Goodbye

Your friends are all done for the night. What are you on overtime or something, you larping SharePoint fuck. Saged

jews, commies, and niggers are NOT people

look at the skinhead pepper spraying that hairy spanish manlet

Take the blackpill

Shut up fat bluepilled lard. You could do lot of better things in your life but no you're here shitposting with other neckbeard. You don't need to browse Sup Forums to know massive migration is bad or trans people are freak. Nothing special happens on this board.

if the ultimate redpill to is leave Sup Forums why the fuck are you still here? You created a scenario where you lose, but you're the one with the power to make the rules

who fuckin' does that?

a frenchman

born to lose

Islamic extremist think that non-muslims aren't people, your point?

I'm leaving. Bye.

Ok Schlomo.

The bad guys define who the bad guys are.

You shouldn't have pushed so hard, frog.

>(((We)))

fuck off, Chaim

It wasn't murder, they attacked him

I'm sure you haven't killed one person. But if you feel a need to feel guilty for what someone else did then don't take Sup Forums with you.

Sup Forums is a bunch of edgy brown teenagers who larp and get nothing done. The lurking Sup Forumstard autist drones are the ones that do the FBI tier investigation work.

>Sup Forums
>ever having morals

All these shills, so few spices!

fag who has being spamming the site for the last 5 hours.

Fighting for your way of life is wrong listen to my friend here

Fuck off shill

>Incorrect

The ultimate red pill is when you realize you have nothing to do with the underlying free will of others.

Yes you can discuss or suggest many things but it's ultimately individual choice that creates the action unto itself.

It's what makes it all the more priceless the fact that they cannot cope with, that regardless of what anyone says, or how you feel that /pol is to blame.

All of your actions boil down to your individual choice, order or chaos, yes or no, 0 or 1 and that only the individual is accountable for their individual actions.

You had nothing to do with anything, and as far as I'm concerned you never will. Your weak of will and utterly gutless.

>implying you had the power to do anything.

>implying you are the keeper of the medicine cabinet.

Now go kill yourself redditor.

youtu.be/hn1VxaMEjRU
This really should've been clear by now.