FBI just got involved both the civil rights and counterrorism division for a full federal investiagation of the rally

FBI just got involved both the civil rights and counterrorism division for a full federal investiagation of the rally
They are gonna set Fields sentences to run consecutively meaning when VA lets him go he starts his federal time at the Colorado Supermax. A lot of the alt right is going to PMIA fed prison.
washingtonpost.com/national/us-officials-announce-opening-of-civil-rights-investigation-into-vehicular-death-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/1d4d4702-7fd4-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.ht

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/us-officials-announce-opening-of-civil-rights-investigation-into-vehicular-death-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/1d4d4702-7fd4-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/us-officials-announce-opening-of-civil-rights-investigation-into-vehicular-death-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/1d4d4702-7fd4-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BYE BYE

ALT RIGHT.

BYE BYE

NAZI SCUM.

YOU'RE NOT WELCOME. FUCKING TRAITORS.

Nah, Trump knows the truth. This was a false flag and the last dying breathe of the deep state.

Trump is taking a lot of them down this month and justice will prevail.

Good Night Kikes.

>page not found
lmao kys

I hate shills so much.

Oh scary! I love niggers now.

Get culturally appropriated by Mohammed you leftist fucktard

>washington post

lmao

People are godamned furious. Day of the rope my ass. The nation loathes these white supremacists pieces of shit.
Whoops here you go, dumb fuck
washingtonpost.com/national/us-officials-announce-opening-of-civil-rights-investigation-into-vehicular-death-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/1d4d4702-7fd4-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html

This. CIA drew blood now Trump is attacking back with the now CLEAN CLEAN FBI who now has Chris Wray in charge.
This is now the CIA vs FBI, and I guarantee you this will end with exposure and arrests of Deep State operatives.
CIA is not happy Trump gave power back to his generals and is not allowing the CIA to run unchecked anymore.

Archive or screenshot please unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/us-officials-announce-opening-of-civil-rights-investigation-into-vehicular-death-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/1d4d4702-7fd4-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html

Obama would never do this for BLM. Trump has not shit on Democrats at all since taking office like Obama constantly shit on the right. No one seems to notice this. We are too nice way too nice and it's infuriating.

checked

Fucking quads of truth, please let this be so. Blow it all open.

What source would you like? Fox News is reporting it.
How about the Washington Times?

bless you nord bro
may you get a qt gf in the future

Ever think no one wants to be associated with Nazis? Evwr think white supremacy is a toxic ideology only supported by dumb hicks? Everyone at all levels is shitting on you morons.

checked.

Hey, All those people (Including the two Police officers) wouldn't be dead if the FBI had decided to not play fuck fuck games with their confidential informants. THEY OWN THIS!

Hey christopher wray runs the FBI now.

CIA IS FUCKED

Check'd. The Deep State actors could've slipped into the silence with all of their assets if they just gave up. But they had to try something. They will reap what they have sowed.

>he nation loathes these white supremacists pieces of shit
wrong. They don't even know what that even means you fucking shithead and guess who got Trump elected? Guess whos going to explain this sort of shit to there family members? yeah thats right we are. Now go suck down some of Tyrones cum you fucking KIKE

bumppp

You faggots deserve to be killed in the streets

So it seems I'll finally get live out my life at the tax payer's expense

Bout time we got our fair share

Good, maybe it will rid us of the reddit filth and memeing larpers.