Why are white people so violent?

Why are white people so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Privilege and outburst when they don't get their way because of it.

There's no way that guy is 20

Small pee pee
U mad at my 9 inch dick white boy?

Because of Sup Forums

fuck off

he was a kike

>jews
>white
pick 1 schlomo

>half-jew
>white

Pick one.

We will never know his true motive

Who's is op such a faggot?

I don’t know it must be in our blood.

But he did your dirty work for you regardless of his ancestry, didn't he?

He also ran over white people.

this post is so fucking stupid.
they aren't white and they aren't people either. read a fucking book or something god damn.

They're definitely the world's most evil race

Anyone got this dudes facebook/twitter? I'd like to see what he was up to before this.

It's pretty sad actually. This manish boy probably acted on an idealistic impulse. Had his whole life ahead of him i'm sure. I'm not defending his actions, and he should go before a jury of his peers. But let's just think about what led up to this. Maybe he didn't have a very good social network, was isolated and attached himself to the this new right movement, decided to go to this rally, got really fired up...
Nothing like this was pre-planned, I doubt those people who drive through the middle of crowds ever intend on doing something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8

leftist traitors are not my people. fuck all commie rats

Because they're getting backed into a corner.

>Who's is
Nice grammar.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

Did you say that about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

White people are not violent. They are victims of their environment. When we have to watch blacks kill each other daily we are affected by their violence.

No, that was totally pre-meditated. Misdirected and completely unacceptable what he did. Considering too he had this great opportunity to learn skills he could've taken back to his country and pass on to others was squandered. Really puts one's faith in humanity.

It's a rational response to Typical Nigger Behavior (TNB).

Wow, you really are worthless racist scum.

We will get violent, don't you worry.

What's wrong with racism?

Eh, potatoes are racist. Young people are eager to drink the cool-aid, and when it leads to violent actions, pre-mediated or not, I think it really reflects on the situations they're in. Both are tragedies nonetheless.

500 years of violence against Native Americans, Africans, Aboriginal Australians, Asians, Middle Easterners is not enough for you?

Think about how long violent Islamism has been in around (especially recently) compared to violence in America among rightest...the kind of propaganda that's been created, the forms of real world activities among their respective members....