Is she right Sup Forums?

Is she right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=098QwsPVHrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fuck white people: the tweet

They've been doing this for years and apparently haven't learned their lesson yet.

This tweet kind of makes me hate liberals.

>Whites are clearly pissed off at the way the libs treat them

>Lets solve this problem by blaming whites

apologizing for being white and blaming white people is the hot new meme

Isn't she from New Zealand or something?

>liberals are demonize whites even more now
next alt-right rally is gonna be even larger

its the fucking jews this dumb cunt isnt even white

>Sup Forums gets angry at this
>blames muslims for not doing this

What The Fuck

She might have to get a lesson in pain when she comes home

remove the virtue signalling and you get
>white people are responsible for this system's thrive and fall
>we have to do better
she is correct

But remember, all those blacks and Islamic murderers are just lone wolf individuals, and not the community as a whole's fault.

Forgot I had kek flag

Yes she's from Auckland

>All

Kys whore

Nah, south park Colorado

debate this drumpftards

This bitch is the one who wrote a song about how she is one of the lower class workers. Yet she condemns the working class. Fucking typical.

Nice.

Yes but she's in the (((music industry)))

>"all white people"
>Including little white babies I presume
>white baby
>baby
No. Obviously. Also what the hell did I do? I just post my shitty opinions on this board.

who's blaming mussies?

You're right.
We should work harder to not let the system fall.

The guy got arrested and charged for what happened. What more is supposed to happen to him to make everything fair in their minds?

Funny how quickly the leftists went from "not all M*slims" to "all White people are responsible."

Any white knights reading this can hate me, but look on the bright side:
>Leftists: 1 fatality
>Good goyim in blue: 2 fatalities
>Original protestors: 0 fatalities

DELETE THIS

Did any respond to her like : listen here Stan Marsh [other words go here]. :wq

>She's right you know.
Neck yourself, shill.

I just... Why the hell would she tweet that?
We're a bicultural country ffs
The Maori's are going to crucify her for that for sure

17.9k likes
fuck this gay earth
I can't wait til the whole system collapses.

>New Zealander
>White

Why the fuck are people acting this is fucking 9/11.

muslime crime
#notallmuslims

white crime
#it'sallwhitefault

the music industry is run by jews, fuckin' hell m8 wake up.

>white is a religion LMAO

>whites are apologetic when innocents die
>muslims aren't
You're absolutely right. One of the many reasons why they had the rally in the first place

>Taking credit and blame for something you had no hand in.

This level of arrogance, like they single handedly made this, pisses me off to no hand. WHO YHE FUCK ARE YOU, BITCH?!

She should stick to rubbing her clit.

media attention

100 people died today from being murdered. We will focus on this one because it is the most exciting. You have politics, extremism, videos from 10 angles, etc.

She was like 15 when she wrote that, obviously the mind virus infected her later on.

The 2 by 4 is waiting, bitch.

It's a psyop.

Race traitors will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

This

>it's real
what happened to make it so that practically satirical statements like that are now the norm?

>not all black people are violent
>but all white people are responsible for violence

Hopefully Unite the Right 2 is only 3 months away. Keep holding them till white nationalism is normalized and everyone knows no matter how much the Jewish media bitches we are #HereToStay.

>i
Triggered.

it could be...

She just released a videoclip of her song "Perfect places" today and if you look closely at 3:36 you can see her left boob

Why are all Muslims never to be held responsible for all muslim attacks?

That tweet is pure grade A anti white bullshit. We should thank the left they are giving us all the ammo we need. The winds are changing the contradictions of the multicultural dystopia are causing the whole system to collapse in on itself.

Man, I used to like Lorde but this is borderline stupid :/

Just to remind you weebs, Lorde is one of Taylor Swift's best friends along with Lena Dunham. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Shut the fuck up, white woman.

How do I find a nice cute, innocent girl to go retire away from civilization with? Fuck this stupid crap.

You must be up north boonga

I hope she doesn't come back to NZ
We should disown her

yeah, the problem with Sup Forums and drumpftards is they want to be right all the time -- end up tripping over themselves.

It's a great start. Listen, all ethnic groups have plenty of apologizing. But the white race has everyone beat by a long shot, and is the catalyst.

I dont blame muslims for anything
I just dont want them in my country

There is no day of the rope. This kind of shit demoralises me and makes me wish the world would collapse in spite of these lefties. Cant deal with politics anymore, going to live on my own in the country side or woods. Only me is reponsible for my actions there.

#NotAllWhites
eatshit

Oh yes. Keep those delicious smuggies coming!

Except she's a Kiwi

Girls are naturally inclined to adapt to whoever want to change her. If you want a nice innocent girl, then find someone young and mold her yourself. You have to be extremely authoritative with her or she will sense weakness in you and seek strength from other places, like the Jewish media, music, television, etc.

> Lorde

> White

Tok kek, I'm sure shes got some maori blood in her somewhere along the line like most kiwis. She's not white, shes mystery meat at best.

You keep saying its giving us more ammo yet we have celebrities who influencing the media and the way our children and women think. We are fucked and theres no turning back. I wish north korea would nuke everyone and we could start again.

>white people are responsible for this system (civilization)
Don't see anything incorrect here, carry on

>white is an ideology
FUCK OF SHILL

>responsible for both the thrive and fall
Lads, serious question: is this secretly Lorde's way of telling white nationalists they have to stop being laissez faire and "do better"?

*OFF

FUCK THIS KEYBOARD MECHANICAL IS A MEME DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES

I love how blatant they are.

#NotAllMuslims
#NotAllPoC

but definitely, without a doubt

#AllWhitePeople

Fuck no, apologizing for being white is bullshit

>She's always expressed hatred toward Maori and Islanders
>She's proper racist

My Island mates just told me that, I haven't really payed her much attention before

>an ideology one chooses to believe is the same as a skin color

Fucking lol

Ok Here's the Soros SOP for a color revolution. (Basic steps, it's more subtle, but here's what you'll recognise.

1/ Use media to highlight existing fissures and competing viewpoints within a society.
2/ paid agitators infiltrate both groups.
3/ create or co-opt a protest.
4/ agitators from both sides use violence to provoke the moderate supporters within either camp.
5/ An atrocity. Mostly snipers firing into crowd, targeting vulnerable like women and children on one side, law enforcement / government on the other.
6/ both sides blame the other for the deaths, damage and violence
7/ media complicity in creating narrative. Violence blamed on one side - usually government,
8/ Event used to justify further violence. Calls for President and government to resign.
9/ rinse and repeat with increasing protests and violence.

If you'd like to see how this actually plays out - what a color revolution looks like. YT "Crimea! the long way home". The crowd tactics used by the UKie Soros agitators is clearly identified and explained.

The Soros color revolution template has been used in 30+ Countries.
Americans are oblivious as their media has never told the real story behind the protests that lit the fuse in Libya, Egypt, Tunisia (Arab spring!) Syria, Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=098QwsPVHrM

So the white girl who died is responsible for her own death?

At least she acknowledges whites are responsible for BOTH the thrive and fall.

At the core every white person is aware that white people are the reason their countries are the way they are, its just some of them want to look after the non-whites like you would pets.

>PoC
This term they made makes me laugh. It just reminds me of coloured people.

but they would neve..

>all whites are responsible for this
>all Muslims aren't responsible for terrorism.

Fuck liberals

Wtf I hate white people now.

that could be construed as MAGA though

Just another dipshit roastie kiwi

Shit like this is why today happened.

Why? the countries fucked mate. Labour has had a massive surge just because a woman is leading them now and with all the green voters jumping ship and going to labour there's no hope for a National victory

Mind virus ofc

She's right.
White liberals are to blame.

Tavistock is disproportionately white people but never hear any apologies from leftest about tavistock crimes?

Apart from the car incident did anything else happen? Some Welsh cunt did the exact same thing to some Muslims a few months ago and nobody remembers.

Here was her other tweet. Typical liberal. Blame whitey for everything.

>Is she right Sup Forums?
she is a kike

Yea nah heaps of people are planning on voting NZ First or Nats

Jacinda has BS policies like regional fuel tax and national water charges
Just turbulance as party leader changes, I remain optimistic they won't win this year

what is wrong with the fakevirtue cuck's mind?

The guy driving the car was poor because of where he was born, so it wasn't his fault. She should be attacking people who are blaming all whites for this. They are the bigots.

>D O U B L E T H I N K
>O
>U
>B
>L
>E
>T
>H
>I
>N
>K

Remember when that muslim killed annihilated a zillion gay people and the left said it wasn't race or bigotry motivated

really toasts my muffin

Idk, 500+ niggers have killed each other just in Chicago just this year. But don't you dare blame all niggers, you racist kkk nazi.

>on voting NZ First

Can't wait for "Based" Winnie to play kingmaker for Labour

>All white people responsible for a charger of people
>Only one Muslim responsible for a truck of peace
Interesting

8,000 retweets?! Holy fuck. Disgusting.