What do you think of the lil faggots video. Be honest. Pol

What do you think of the lil faggots video. Be honest. Pol

youtube.com/watch?v=A71O6-_LnxY

I think it's fucking pathetic to see some skinny white faggot rapping about having money for a corvette while he anxiously looks outside the window every 5 seconds to make sure nobody thinks he's giving the other dude a hand job for $25.

Nigger music is absolutely degenerate, you want to know how bad it sounds, turn off the instrumentals and listen to these idiots just with their voices. It's the same result with all the nigger rappers too. Its complete trash. The best part is that Jewish/White guys made the instrumentals.

I want to say that's too thicc for me but I want to try it once

that bitch ate one too many krabby patties

I'm a hip hop producer, and I wouldn't sell these guys a beat even if they paid double.

I'm also a better freestyler, and I don't consider myself a rapper one bit.

Ableton ftw. fuck frooty loops

I never thought I'd ever say this but that is too much ass, her proportions border on wacky looking.

Two fags

she's literally stupid thicc

I fucked a girl with a body like that. Lots of guys think I'm super lucky, black dudes go nuts when they find out. For me. It was meh. I prefer a model like body over this shit. But at least I fucked a chick everyone wants to fuck.

>posting the granny panties version

actually it's a lot better shaped than I expected it to be, I retract my statement.

>He uses CBBE

I scored a PAWG once too, I love every second of it, especially when she was on top.

paddy pls go

you mean just enough

Just imagine how powerful her BRAPS are

>incredibly obscure reference KEK
Lydia approved

braphog/10

This is almost too much. She kind of looks like an obese old women from the waist down.

Name?

>Sup Forums

Sabrina Bahmann

Literally just a fat blob. She's so out of human proportions that it makes me physically uncomfortable to look at her pictures.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

How terrifying

Fuck that is a thicc sexy braphog. I bet her thunderous braps quake the whole bed

>some white guy made the instrumentals
Music isn't your thing I see

Who is this braphog?

P320

She's gonna kill herself with that piece of shit

you know she's like 5"2 right

So that's where Bekkaliev gets his refs..

brehs...

That is the ugliest picture ever. Perfectly encapsulates females

thiiiiiic

What a trashy looking whore.

hey, isnt that the guy who used to make those dark souls lore videos?

Say what you want but I love these fat bitches.
So much to slap and to grab
If it has no cracks with a firm skin it's potable.

Stealing his flow from Millie b..sad