Europoors get assblasted when no one remembers where their shitty country is

>europoors get assblasted when no one remembers where their shitty country is
>eurofags get assblasted when no remembers which three stripes of color represent their nation
this is why no one gives a shit, you eurofaggots. your entire country fits into a single of our MEDIUM SIZED 50 states.

>Be American
>11% of our citizens cannot even locate our own country on a map
>rest of the world still expects us to know where their country is

baka desu senpai

Get that shit away ...

This the Begining of your end , god i can't wait to see that S01E01 of The Walking Dead Becoming Reality ...

Today is a Beautiful Day , Happy new Civil War.

Fucking Extinct.

>11% of our citizens cannot even locate our own country on a map
i find this hard to believe. the 'stupid american' meme is just that, a meme. any of those "americans are so stupid!" videos are only like 4 minutes of cherrypicked retarded women from fucking florida or california, a place NOTORIOUS for bad educations and worse parenting. and thats 4 minutes of content from how much recording? an entire day of talking to people on a crowded beach?

why are American muts always so ass blasted when it comes to Europe??
Is it because of inferiority complex??

The United States actually ranks very highly among most education standards in worldwide rankings if you only take the scores of children coming from a middle class two-parent household. Now remember that the majority of nigger children grow up being raised by only one parent, and you know where this "Americans are dumb" statistics comes from.

you know the KEKED and BLACKED and MUSLIM problem are only a thing in europe right? because they have no border security? america doesn't have terrorist attacks anymore because less than 0.5% of applicants actually get through our screening process.

yeah yeah, niggers are dumb but those videos are always stupid 18 year old white women.

This. If you discount the nigs and spics, USA is top 3 in education.

>we're actually really smart if you don't take all the dumb people into account
American logic, everyone.

What are you talking about European countries have border security,all the time Germany sends it's refugees back to the Balkan and we send them back to Turkey and the cycle continues,it's just that the European media doesn't report on how much refugees have been deported unlike in the US.Besides Europe in 50 years will still be +95% white whille in America whites will be a minorety.

more people can recognize an european country flag and border than can recognize a state, m8

Tatar go to sleep it's late.

yeah, because states dont matter, but EVERYONE knows the USA flag without fail, no one goes "i know poland, but not the US!" fuck off eurocuckould.

Fuck off Hungary

Yer drunk Australia

Do eurofags have to learn all of our states, or is the united states, just one big thing?

Fuck off miss south carolina
>YA KNO AND PLACES SUCH AS

While still taking dumb whites into account, America still ranks pretty highly in education standards. Remove spics and niggers scores, and we sky rocket high up, remove Asians and we're still hanging around the top of European standards.

I can point out most US states you faggot. Why the opposite is too much to ask from a tard?

Beetus

But in Europe they can go to the proctologist whenever they want.

90% of that 11% are gonna be nigs

Wtf i love ass cancer now

You can do that here as well.
Except after poking in your but he also pokes around in your bank acc

>11%

bullshit, I've met more people than I can count on two hands in America that couldn't point it out. They were really good in bed though, dumb burger thots.

>be me
>bulgarian
>think I matter
>be wrong
>cry my wife's son to sleep

I bet they did it with a map that didn't have borders drawn on it. I could believe that.

>Only fitting one country into your state.

Literally 41 percent of children are born to unwed mothers in America. It's not just black people.

Also of you ignore criminals, we're a very safe country

HURRR BIGGEST IS DA BESTEST DATS ALL THERE IS TOO EAT

Is that map corrected for the size distortion inherent in 2d maps of a 3d sphere, or are you retarded?