Must be Christian to be Alt-Right

You Can't Be Truly Alt-Right Unless Your Christian!

Being Saved and Christian is the rule to be a true White Nationalist. Atheist or any other heathens must go.

Our Unity is Race + Salvation thru Jesus.. Not Exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
pitt.edu/~dash/rig.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kekism is for degenerate retards.

Richard Spencer is an atheist.

Hitler wasn't a Christian you fucking shill.

I'd rather be Muslim than Catholic. Some of those hardcore Protestant Anderson/Paisley-types can be nice, tho.

Jesus wasn't white

Preach brother. Salvation through hypocrisy in the name of Jesus Christ.

Millions of strong Evangelicals supporting our dear leader Donald Trump in spite of his three wives, career built on the backs of the poor and disrespect for everyone but himself. Truly a man who has lived in the name of Jesus. Amen brother.

George Lincoln Rockwell was also an Atheist and he's the original alt-right.
William Pierce made up his own religion.
This too. Heimdall was white though, for sure.

White Western Christian Values is what created out civilization!

And Jesus will help us take it back.

You must be save to be apart of this Reawakening.

If not your worse them a commie scum.

Commies and Heathens are the same basically

Well, he was a catholic... so...

Fuck off Christian scum! Heil Woden!

>he believes a brown jew got nailed to some wood so he could open up daddy's magic skyland

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT CHRISTKEKS BELIEVE

you can't be truly red-pilled unless you realize organized religion is nothing more than a tool used to control ignorant masses of people who are so pathetic that they can't find meaning in life without 'god' and 'going to heaven.' also Christians worship and deify Jesus; a jew. LOL, it's the most blue-pilled thing I've ever heard of.

And if Jesus were still around you know he would be fucking up some commies. Turn the other cheek? Fuck that, he's against my monetary system. Love thy neighbor? No fucking way, he's a bad hombre. Judge not lest ye be judged? You have got to be fucking kidding me, everyone else is a loser who deserves to be judged.

>Must be Christian to be (((Alt-Right)))
(((user))), please.

"Gottfried is also notable as the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right"."
"Gottfried was born in Brooklyn in 1941, to Jewish parents."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried

Funny you would call me a communist when I was mentioning Heimdall, from whom hierarchy originates.
pitt.edu/~dash/rig.html

>the amount of shilling today

The Vedic Religion is the best source of ancient Aryan beliefs.

>Must be Christian to be Alt-Right
Sounds like a No-True-Scotsman fallacy if I ever heard one.

>You Can't Be Truly Alt-Right
Fuck off homo