Whats Sup Forumss ultimate end-game? Sup Forums keeps claiming "victories" but what are we trying to win...

Whats Sup Forumss ultimate end-game? Sup Forums keeps claiming "victories" but what are we trying to win? What happened to "for the lolz", do we have any purpose here anymore?

Pic related.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

To discuss politics... same as it ever was.

alt lite faggots need not apply

Don't confuse /po/ with Sup Forums.

genocide and political repression. But of course what can you expect from murdering neo-nazis

I don't speak for "Sup Forums", but...

What do we want?
We wanna be free!
We wanna be free to do what we wanna do!
We wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time.
And that's exactly what we're gonna do

It seems Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of right wing SJWs who do things for a cause.

I miss back when Sup Forums was the gatekeeper of Sup Forums and we just did shit because it was funny.

I just want to be able to live a righteous, proper life. I don't want to be constantly worrying about or dealing with politicians and the like trying to wipe me out or make my life miserable. I want to find myself a good wife, have kids, work hard, and eventually retire satisfied in the knowledge that I have done good by the country that has done so much for me.

Sup Forums is a bunch of underage redditors who just want to stir up shit. No different from the retards in Guy Fawkes masks ten years ago.

I wish you lot would just fuck off already. You are fucking clones of each other

>NAZI NAZI NAZI

Go away.

>moe anime avatarfag
You'll never touch a woman.

We're fighting a war on order. Chaos is our only goal.

Mostly the same people who never moved on desu

Pools clos- I mean shilady!

So? Maybe he likes men you fucking faggot

>not Nazis
Okay

I'm 31 next year you piece of shit

wisdom

That flag has literally just come out of its packaging LOL look at the creases on it. Get the fuck out of here

The 4th Reich.

he wants to >find myself a good wife

britbongs

>the average person buys Nazi flags
>people who like flags treat them like shit
No, stop deflecting the Confederate flag is in decent shape too, let me guess not really southern am I right?

Sup Forums doesn't have an end game.

This place is as diverse as your mom's sexual partners.

>for the lolz
Fuck mate youre new

It ends with the harvest of the dick feilds then there will be feminine penis for all

But I already have tho. Was going steady for a good 6 months, but it just ended up not working out. And I'm loathe to try again after just a few months.

I want white majority on lock down
Fed audited
Education fixed
Our government to work for us
Jews out of power

Basically the new age Renaissance is on hold, thanks to Goldstein