There goes your high ground

The Alt Right could at least *CLAIM* to be peaceful - until now.
I don't think its the beginning of the end, but its a MAJOR stain on the record, that will pile up.
You lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Neighbor-Dispute-Ends-in-Fatal-West-Chester-Shooting-Police-439221193.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many shekels do you have in your bank account?

Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy user saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.

I like what he did but the GOP will back down now.

Ok Here's the Soros SOP for a color revolution. (Basic steps, it's more subtle, but here's what you'll recognise.

1/ Use media to highlight existing fissures and competing viewpoints within a society.
2/ paid agitators infiltrate both groups.
3/ create or co-opt a protest.
4/ agitators from both sides use violence to provoke the moderate supporters within either camp.
5/ An atrocity. Mostly snipers firing into crowd, targeting vulnerable like women and children on one side, law enforcement / government on the other.
6/ both sides blame the other for the deaths, damage and violence
7/ media complicity in creating narrative. Violence blamed on one side - usually government,
8/ Event used to justify further violence. Calls for President and government to resign.
9/ rinse and repeat with increasing protests and violence.

If you'd like to see how this actually plays out - what a color revolution looks like. YT "Crimea! the long way home". The crowd tactics used by the UKie Soros agitators is clearly identified and explained.

The Soros color revolution template has been used in 30+ Countries.
Americans are oblivious as their media has never told the real story behind the protests that lit the fuse in Libya, Egypt, Tunisia (Arab spring!) Syria, Ukraine.
youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8

This guy is part of Vanguard America
This guy will make the ACLU drop the support for the rally.

Therefore Alt-Right will lose the civil rights suite.

Therefore all cities will now have precedent to shut down any rally right from center.

If the liberals know what they're doing they'll unironically shut everything down.
Its over.

Neither side is peaceful. This is just a stupid illusion people put up as though it gives their side more legitimacy. And the left conveniently forgets all those violent encounters antifa is responsible for, like the professor donning a mask and smashing a guys head with a hammer.

No body is buying that this patsy did it.

Pic related people, ignore the paid shills.

It's over for white people.

What's the definition of 'Alt Right' so I can make sure I'm in the right room?

Shill shekels!

How triggered is your pussy?

>From the eight to the center

This was a rally with actual fucking Nazis. Trying to hide behind "but muh center", give it up faggot.

Our high ground is we work to expose tavistock. We haven't lost any high ground.

Soroach will false flag shoot anti Trump protesters with sniper teams to destabilize America

Shove you high ground in your ass kike.

he's a kike, not alt-right and not white

need proof on that

>You're just as bad as us, i guess that means we win.

And you wonder why you lost the election.

He's a Jew. His mother is (((Samantha Bloom))). Probably not a Nazi.

>thinking a normie opinion of being peaceful is going to change anything
>thinking escalation wasn't bound to happen

There's a whole thread trying to say it's a conspiracy.
Sup Forums is fucking crazy like this guy

Love t_D waking up and realizing they let themselves be groomed by white supremacists for a year. Especially BASED MINORITIES.

>this rally had actual fucking nazis
It didn't though. I was there.

Isn't that Richard Spencer? I recognize his conehead.

Make aliyah, jew.

>Crazed BLM faggot commits crime
>"Oh no no no, they aren't part of the bigger collective just ignore them and anything they did."
>Crazed Alt Right faggot commits crime
>"FUCKING FASCIST WHITE ASSHOLES ARE LITERAL TERRORISTS POLICE POLICE SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE ON THEM"

I think you misunderstood.

The literal fucking nazis just allowed censorship of the normie conservatives too by giving the left ammo.

The left thinks everybodys a nazi remember?

> 1 guy = dozens of violent protests with thousands of protesters
Not quite there yet buddy. Soon enough though, I'm sure

And like clockwork, dissenting opinions are considered to be from paid shills

since when did we care about muh optics? just wondering.

This is so true
Fuck off lefties

Not buying it until proof. Seems like user might be a spergy faggot.

Guess you got to own it, fuck with us and you die. White sharia is reality now. She burned the coal and paid the toll

BEEP BEEP! Look out commies! /ourguy/ coming through!

i keep seeing this pic - why the hell would they choose someone with the same name for the op? makes no sense if you're switching out the driver anyway

plus don't forget about when the blm nogs burned down a few cities

>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees

avgas is flammable. helicopters are fragile. a fireball is not surprising.

>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so

autorotation requires a minimum airspeed, it doesn't work if you're too slow. also he could have autorotated into trees, it's not like you're doing anything but falling out of the sky.

also until the NTSB investigation is done we won't know if there was a mechanical fault involved, or anything about why the crash happened. leave the rest of your green text as it is, but leave the poor helo alone, it didnt do nuffin.

More shills failing at making threads claiming "its over"

No seriously this faggot is at least a half jew, take it from a formerly fat half jew. I used to look just like him.

fuckers Unite the Right got us worried cause you start using out own tactics against us BUT YOU FUCKED UP with this faggot

>James Alex Fields Jr

TODAY WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY to bad only 1 person got killed could have used 4 more deaths to really sell the idea that the ALT RIGHT = Islamic terrorist

Ohh fuck where did you find this?

>formerly

Lmfao

The alt right has been peaceful for the last six month since trump got elected, who cares antifa/blm instigated this whole thing

>The Alt Right could at least *CLAIM* to be peaceful - until now.

How is that a problem? David Duke espoused non-violence, and attempted to reform the KKK into a non-violent organization. They vilified him regardless. That history shows that non-violence is not a viable strategy for whites.

The one that makes it look like a deliberate attack is a trick video.

It shows you a glimpse of the car's side, then the camera's pointed down for a while. Then it shows you the back of the car after it has driven a few lengths away, and people are dodging to either side of it. Then the camera's pointed down again, then it shows you a glimpse behind the car.

So your brain puts it together like this: you've seen the initial situation, when the car just starts to charge for no reason, and you've seen in front of and behind the car, and it's totally clear for a good run-up toward the crowd. Never mind the fact that it starts in the middle of the action, or the lengthy gaps in coverage, and how they give plenty of time for people to move from where they initially were.

You think you've seen a lot, but you really haven't seen anything.

The cameraman is an accomplice of the people attacking the car. He's carefully not showing the attack on the car, only the reaction to that attack. Just like when they throw a volley of bricks at the police, then turn the cameras on to show "senseless police brutality against peaceful protesters".

God knows how many cars they tried this with, before they finally got one to flee in panic through their roadblock.

He does not swerve to hit dodging people. He tries to brake when an impact seems unavoidable. Armed rioters jump on him as soon as the car is stopped, too fast to be a response by a group with peaceful intentions.

The only reasonable explanation of his behavior is flight from determined, premeditated attack by an organized force.

He had not one innocent victim. Every one was an accomplice in the ambush.

He looks Irish.

do u think we will keep letting you gain this much power we know you dont want violence but if we just let u fuckers be u will gain influence and power by retarded fuckers joining and that cannot be allowed so we will seek out the mentally broken among you and stare them in the direction we need them to go

WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS LITTLE GROUP TO GAIN POWER ANY MEANS NECESSARY THIS IS WAR

Isn't there a car you have to throw yourself in front of?

>The Alt Right could at least *CLAIM* to be peaceful

That was always the problem. Violence is how wars are won.

my feed is filling up with whiners all day

I fucking hate these stormfags what do they ever do except go out throw roman salutes and keep the right from gaining more traction. I hope they get purged form this place

>this has to be the worst week for Donald Trump
>this week is really the worst week for Donald Trump
>I haven't seen a worse week for Donald Trump
>This just in, analysts believe this is the worst week for Donald Trump
>And with that, this has to be the worst week for Donald Trump

Wonder where we have seen (((this))) before??

Nah it's gonna come out that this guy is crazy.

just to fuck with us, user.

>confederate
>proud "white" man
>kike book
As if I needed further proof alt-righters are nothing more than entitled cucks. You should really think about lynching yourself you cuck

NOT THIS WAR IDIOT IF THE ALTRIGHT KEEP DOING WHAT THEY BEEN DOING " non violence " BY THE END OF 2018 THEY WILL HAVE POLITICAL POWER AND THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED WE MUST PUSH THEM TO VIOLENCE THEN CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

>entire election season: lefties attacking Trump supporters outside Trump rallies
>2016: BLM protester murders 5 police officers in Dallas
>2017: crazed bernie-supporter shoots 9 GOP congressmen
>later in 2017: leftie kills his neighbor, the local GOP committeeman, with 2 shots to the head

crickets. media doesn't care, lefties don't care.

>fat autistic memelord runs down antifa with his car, killing one

ZOMG GOODNIGHT ALT RIGHT, YOU LOSE

I wouldn't be so sure. Every time there's an islamic attack in Europe it is followed by a surge of Europeans converting to islam. People are fascinated by mass murderers and their motives, and the media attention also causes their ideas to find an audience that might agree with them. Just stay calm, condemn violence, and redpill normies.

The way i see it Commie vs Natzi is a win win
let em fight IDK

Know what? I'm glad we're not peaceful. It's gotten us nowhere and makes us look like cowards; that's why antifa keeps popping up and beating us.
You think normies would have EVER sympathized with us anyways? Fuck no.
Fuck antifa, fuck their sympathizers. I want them to be literally shaking in their doc martens

this particular does not represent alt right, he was radicalized and probably clinically insane and we condemn his actions
>learned that trick after muslim rape in cologne

what's this 2 shot one? I Never heard of it.

>lefties like to disrupt free speech
>get rekt
>cry about it
Are you sure people will side with you?
It is merely a case of talk shit, get hit.

How the alt-right could claim to be peaceful? I mean, did you expect niggers to hang themselves and spics to go back, even the ones who actually born on USA, without resistence? The gays to suddenly stop being gay? Women renouncing to all the rights they earned on the last 100 years? Meanwhile you guys fantasize with race wars and shit every day.

happened just recently

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Neighbor-Dispute-Ends-in-Fatal-West-Chester-Shooting-Police-439221193.html

>A GOP committeeman was murdered Monday by a neighbor who had anti-Trump signs displayed in his front yard.

>get rekt
>cry about it
Are you sure people will side with you?
It is merely a case of talk shit, get hit.

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cant stop talking about cuckery
>antifa confirmed

Probably bay area punk rock faggot.
Im coming to burn down your gilman st venue commie.

>get rekt
>cry about it

isn't that what lefties like you have been doing all day today? crying because some obese memelord rekt a bunch of you?

>high ground

The high ground is good because you can shoot down at your enemies. If you aren't shooting, then you are wasting the high ground.

>*rows toward you*
>I warned you, didn't I? If you kill your enemies, they win.

I got green tips waiting for cucks like you.
>muh kike book
Soft faggots like you will be lynched and skinned on the spot. Go suck a big black cock you nigger loving faggot

Wrong.

>Somehow the alt-right is done for because someone who wanted to subvert free speech is now dead.

Why would that be the case? Why will people excessively mourn their enemies? Deaths certainly don't stop people from worshipping the left, why would one death stain forever the right?

It was about time, the right claiming to be the victims was too much of a wuss move. It's time to use violence, persecution, fear and cyber attacks. It's time to act violent and make more protests, this is the time to make right wing movements stronger again.

Not if we kill you all.

Looks like your little trump card backfired. do you think you can fight off people who love guns,have been lifting for the case of a race war for a few years now and are obsessed with war strategies?

Didnt the left kill 5 police officers in dallas last year didnt a democrat murder 49 faggots in orlando didnt the left shoot a congress man a couple of months ago ? the fuck are you talking about ?

Anyone who is not a cultural marxist

(((The right))). Hopefully Redditfags go back to t_d after this.

oh

Im so, so, so, so sorry for being white. Open the borders. Trannies are love. Islam is peace. Diversity is strength. The state and state ideological apparatus are not trying to genocide us. Refugees are welcome here. We will go quietly into the night and we promise to not rage at the dying of the light. Have our lands and our women's womb's and our dignity, anything but this shame I feel now.