R.I.P second term

R.I.P second term

Other urls found in this thread:

theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to be President for 8 years. This will be inconsequential once he locks up the deep state. Specifically revealing exactly what Obama and Hillary were up to for 8 years AS WELL AS what our government has been up to FOR DECADES.

Trump is going to reveal to the world what exactly has been going on......

And the KIKES don't like it.

>This will be inconsequential once he locks up the deep state.
hahaha okay he's going to lock up the deep state any day now... before or after another 2 weeks of golfing?

Rip alt right

During.

The alt lite and alt right made a small chunk of his voter base, and with him fagging around his promises there will be no reelection.

ITT Shills circle jerking.

At this point, I think Trump is going to win by an even bigger margin than he did last time.

He's going to turn so many places red that people are going to mistake it for liberal blood.

I doubt he'll even finish his first.

I'd suggest to the white Americans on this board to really start considering your options now.

This.

Sup Forums Protip: from catalog view, SHIFT + LEFT MOUSE CLICK hides the thread your arrow hovers over.

Move to Eastern Europe? Seems every other Western Country is dead-set on following our example in terms of fucking over their demographics.

Dude can't even repeal legislation that was a major talking point for him during the campaign, and for his party for the last seven years, even though they control both houses of congress.

He's not getting shit done.

>FBI agent Tyrone, an affirmative action hire, on an proxy server based in Australia
Oh, that's a hot lead, sir. I'll get right on that.

Trump won because the country was too polarized for a normal candidate.
Now the country is getting even more polarized.
He will be president for 12 years.

Yup.

Eastern Europe is tricky as Poland is in the EU (so it's just a matter of time for them) and I'd imagine that the sanctions things wouldn't make you too welcome in Russia.

I'd suggest the Southern Cone. Spanish is far easier than a Slavic language and you could probably return to the US once it's a Spanish speaking country which isn't completely incapacitated by white guilt.

>Just passed the Telehealth Initiative that brings higher quality healthcare to millions of military members, their wives, husbands, and children. Ending affirmative action enrollment in colleges so people have to stand on their own merits rather than just get a free ride on skin color. Economy's booming and almost 500,000 new jobs created in June and July alone. Raising ICE immigration crackdowns and deporting record numbers of illegal aliens (something even most LEGAL immigrants support whole-heartedly).
And you think all these people that he's helping are going to vote democrat in the next election? You are the definition of delusional.

MAGA

That's because congress is blackmailed you mongoloid moron,

A kike drove the car

No the kid did not drive the car. A military officer drove the car you moron

Seeing what the US has turned into today is a tragedy for me. For most of my life I wanted to move to the US.

It's only since Trump has been elected that I realise that I'd be jumping on a sinking ship.

Remember when leftie comedians were frustrated and giving up on their jobs because their indoctrination and brainwashing tactics didn't work? Know who's trying to control your mind and why. Look at the facts and ditch the commie propaganda like all other real Americans.
>theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with their not-so-clever writing.”

Nice jew shilling. The first guy was fake so who cares what he was. Prolly a jew because shilled on here. And the actual guy. Was a jew

Oh look, the commies abandoned another thread when faced with facts. How surprising. Your bullshit doesn't fly here.

he won't even run for re-election. he hates this job. it's dogshit. he thought it was going to be great, but every day he wakes up and the whole world smashes a dog turd into his face-- day after day. he wanted to hire good people and let them operate and he wanted to focus on the big ideas. instead he's bogged down in russia and bullshit rules on capitol hill. nothing he wants will get signed into law. this will be the most frustrating four years of his life and he'll be done with it.

Yeah. Not his fault genocidal satanic blood drinking baby murdering saturn worshipping kikes are trying to sabotage everything all the time.

Trump will prevail.

Should I worry like the other 43 times people said he was doomed?

>core values

What are they, really?

>check the news
>NAZINAZINAZI LITERALLY HITLER
there's a time when you start suffering actual consequences of all the false accusations against you, instead of simply dealing only with the emotional impact of being called names
if this keeps going, either he becomes Hitler and makes his mark on history or biography will suddenly skip to his overnight impeachment and assassination

Pence for president. I wouldn't mind him instead.

are you kidding? extremists will be purged, then we round up all antifa groups, mexicans, wall, all those unworthy of the empire will be purged.

Trump is going to be president until the day he dies. At the ripe old age of 120.

This

Don't worry. Some liberal is gonna go on a rampage after this just like the congressional baseball shooting or the BLM cop massacre in Texas.

>dems
>not their own worst enemy
>never nominate shitty candidates

Somehow the left thinks this will get them more votes..? The left lost last time because people were terrified of what they were becoming, and now they'll lose votes because they'll be terrified of what they are. And here's the big killer, the impossible effort... the left is going to try to paint Trump as a Nazi collaborator. Which will surely work when Russian collaborator didn't. No. They've got a bad and ugly hand, but it's a fresh hand for them that they are going to play and lose.