Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
youtube.com/watch?v=m2ItZzcHd4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
youtu.be/6T5Guus_84g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Images like this make me fucking furious even though I realize that most of them are faked.

>realize that most of them are faked.
Public schools are full of marxists
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

If I knew who that teacher I would kill.exe

They are more true than mere documents

really makes you think

Is this some sort of next level stupifying of a generation?

Y-you 2.
I'm not crazy for thinking it's 30 at 10 a cut r-right?

How many cuts for three pieces?

I refuse to believe this is real.
Fuck everything if it is.

They don't learn shit and don't interact either.

Only if you do a shitty job

It is not in the best interests of the government to raise intelligent and thinking individuals.
Useful idiots serve the capitalistic and federal machines, not rational independents.
Do your country a favor and burn down your local university.

Kid was right, the teacher forgot to add "both pizzas are the same size."

One time I made a joke about home schooled kids in front of a group, and it turned out one of the people there was home schooled.
It was really awkward, especially since they lacked the social skills to defend themselves.

>lacked the social skills to defend themselves.
nice shitty NEA meme

wtf I hate teachers now

How is that wrong? It takes Marie ten minutes to saw all the way through a wooden board so if she makes another cut it'll take another ten.

murricans are retarded LOL.

10minutes for 2pieces
5minutes for 1piece

obviously 15minutes for 3pieces

you guys must be LARPing.

2 you fucknugget. 10 min per cut

>Medkit is retarded
Doesn't surprise me honestly.

How do you saw a board into 0 pieces?

The sad thing is, you're actually an idiot and not larping. Do they even have math in Medic land?

It's not wrong.
The teacher thinks number of cuts = number of pieces, but the first cut results in 2 pieces

Wouldn't it take 20 minutes? Since it takes 10 minutes to cut a board in half and you are doing it two times.

>It's not wrong.
>The teacher misunderstood the question and is marking a correct answer as being incorrect is not wrong

Compulsory schooling is about enslaving the commoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2ItZzcHd4M

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

Bet you can't even answer this brainlet

So I won't kidnap your daughter on her way to school ;)

Yep

Kids need to learn how to deal with their peers and the real world and learn how to function as adults.

Teach your children to think critically for themselves and not necessarily accept everything all of their teachers tell them without question and public school will never be an issue.

You people are just another branch of "blame the school for your terrible parenting"

Poor grammar on question followed by poor instruction on correction. Identifying variables in important in math regardless.

(10 / 2) * 3 = 15

The entire part about "if she works just as fast" is irrelevant. Math is not about theoreticals, nor does it have relevance outside of itself.

For all intensive purposes the question exist in the realm of math, and nothing else.

From what I can tell, they want you to do 10 minutes/2 pieces for a ratio of 5 minutes per piece. So in that vein, 3 pieces would take 15 minutes. I'm not defending this autistic faggotry, just stating an observation

The answer is that this is a metaphor for female courtship mindgames.

August 17

Wrong

>intensive purposes

>The entire part about "if she works just as fast" is irrelevant.
So if she works twice as fast on the second cut it makes no difference?
Also you are retarded

Pajeet the Math Magician? Is it really you?

I was homeschooled and I'm dumb as a rock.
But then I look at everyone who went to public school and thank god that I'm not a full on mouth breather.

You're very ignorant. K-12 uses animal training techniques to turn people into serfs.

archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

In most EU countries it is illegal to homeschool your children. You have to enroll them or CPS takes them. State required lessons on anal sex and gender fluidity in kindergarten is the new norm.
youtu.be/6T5Guus_84g
Guess what race they target?

this cant be real right? what the absolute fuck am i looking at

That's not the question

You have one board ___
You spend 10 minutes cutting to make two pieces _ __
You then make three pieces from a single board _ _ _

How many cuts did you make in order to produce 3 pieces?
two. Two cuts.

It takes 10 Minutes for her to make a cut.
How many minutes would it take for two cuts?

(10 / 2) Is incorrect. There isn't two cuts taking place in order to make two pieces. It's one.
The real equation would be:
(10 / 1) * 2 = 20
Ten minutes per one cut, done twice.

Holy shit that fucking nose.

Try drawing a table.

May 19th?

Lmfao, what.

It's june 17th

June 17
too easy, question is for brainlets.

It's either may 19 or June 18

why

Wrong May and June aren't even possible.

Pol confirmed for brainlets

Fun Fact: Remove blacks from US public schools and US public schools are now #3 in the world.

>retarded
If the question asked that it would be different, but it did not ask to be different. Again, theoreticals have no place in math.
Piece =/= half you illiterate fuck.

The question also doesn't ask how many cuts into the board she is making. It asks how many pieces.

Pieces of what? Who cares. Not important to math.

OMG now I get it it's June 17

>teach your children not to trust their teachers and just come up with their own special way to do math

that is some really bad advice

July 16th

June and May aren't possible because they both have days that aren't shared with the other months. If it was the 19th or 18th they would know her birthday.

Correct

No because if person number one couldn't tell from the number he got, that means 18 and 19 army possible. But when person got June as month he realized there is only one June

no the teacher just misunderstood the question. youre implying that teachers create the material they teach, which is rarely the case in America

You're an idiot. If the day was either the 18th(May) or 19th(June) they would know right away what her birthday is....

its June 18 you retards

Mixed up the months but if you don't get why it can't be May or June you must be a nigger

but there is another day on June, you dumb nigger

>ten days listed
>One person says they don't know the answer, but they know the other person doesn't know either
>the other person uses that as a hint, and knows the date
>says so
>now both know

>July 14
>August 14
>May 15
>August 15
>May 16
>July 16
>June 17
>August 17
>June 18
>May 19

>May listed 3x
>June listed 2x
>July listed 2x
>August listed 3x

June 18 and May 19 are out, they're the only options for those numbers. Whoever got the number would immediately know the birthday.

>May 2x
>June 1x
>July 2x
>August 3x

If it was June 17th, the person that knew "June" would know the birthday without the hint. June is completely eliminated.

>May 2x
>July 2x
>August 3x
August 17th is the only date that isn't a duplicate. It's possible for this to be the date, as the one with the number 17 wouldn't necessarily know the one with the month doesn't already know the date until after hearing the hint.

Close but it's july 16th you have to cancel duplicate days. This isn't a math question its a logic question

Okay so I get that May 19 and June 18 are out because they're singular dates and thus Bernard would have known it immediately, but how do you get to July 16 from there? 14, 15, 16, and 17 are all still paired so I don't really understand how you whittle it down to July 16.

>math has no practical application and only exists in your mind, goy
What a fucking idiot.

>Again, theoreticals have no place in math.
Math is completely theoretical
Why do you think it uses the term "if" so much?

19 appears only once.
The person who knows the day of the month would be able to select May 19th.
May 19th is the birthday.

18 only appears once too

checked.

we all know (((who))) creates the curriculum.

Hang on, what do you think the answer is?

Retard Alert

If you make one cut in a board you get 2 pieces therefore 1 cut= 10min by this logic if you make another cut to produce 3 pieces it will take another 10 minutes as 2×10=20. But that isnt the issue here.

Who the fuck takes 10min to cut a board? Unless she has Parkinson's she should have it done in a minute tops.

The months are eliminated as well. So now you're down to July and August.

>1 post by this ID
>fagots argue over shill posts
Nice to see everyone classy tonight. My post did not bump this garbage thread.

1+1 = ?

>1+1=3 cause 2 people make a third person!

That is what pseudo-intellectuals do.

Why not August 15th then?

Private Christians schools do not do this shit.

who /lovetoshopatwalmart/ here?

Albert is told what month the birthday is in, but can't determine the answer from that because every month has a multiple choice.

Bernard is told the day, knows from her answer what the specific date is. If Bernard is able to narrow it down, it must be a day that doesn't repeat making the answer either May 19th or June 18th?

July 14th

Calculus is the theoretical branch of Math.

Math is a language of simplification.

There's no critical thinking involved. You grab the numbers and use basic math.

>t. brainlet who doesn't understand calculus

>Tagging everyone for a wrong answer.

Let me break it down

>First statement
Albert knows the Month and Bernard the Day. We can cancel the months of May and June because they have dates that the other months don't share. If the month was one of those then they would know when her birthday is.

>Second Statement
Bernard figures out her birthday because he has the date. After canceling out May and June we are left with August and July. Can't be the 14th because it appears in both months. So we're left with Aug 15 Aug 17 and July 16

>Third Statement
Albert figures it out because he knows the month. The date is the July 16th because if it was in august they still wouldn't know when her birthday is.

Bernard now knows the date, so it can't be the 14th because it exists in both months. Then if Albert knows, it can't be August because there are two Augusts left.

Then why cant you do that?

Take it from someone who was homeschooled. Life sucks worse. We have to do more work for the same amount of progression, although this is not told to the parents. On average we are smarter in cliques; however, as a whole most homeschoolers are half baked kids who have physical or mental problems. This causes problems in their social life, I was expelled from school and went to homeschool instead of another public. My social life went to shit and when I wanted to go back to public, I couldn't because my credits were non-transferable. I was a smart asshole stuck with retards, there only being about 3 people with actual social lives to 10 antisocial creeps.

In short just send you kid to private school if you want them to go anywhere in life. Just watch out for the drugs, there a lot worse then public school drugs.

>Piece =/= half you illiterate fuck

Dude it's the same. It's the same board, same thickness. It doesn't matter hjow small of a pice you cut, as long as it involves cutting all through the wood she's still gonna take 10 minutes.

>common core
I'm a high school social studies teacher and our department actually told common core and Pearson to fuck off
>tfw spending most of my office hours re-teaching kids basic math when I should be going over shit like local government

But I thought August 17th was null due to the assumption Bernard was fallowing Alberts chain of logic, since June 17th was of course void then its "partner" August 17th would be as well?

Why not July 14?

You were clearly too dumb for anything but public school.