The alt right is really fucking weird. These aren't like skin heads with face tats and a meth addiction...

The alt right is really fucking weird. These aren't like skin heads with face tats and a meth addiction. These are like average white guys from the suburbs who did OK in high school and do OK in college.

I mean, I get where they're coming from, but its weird as fuck that they are taking such an extreme view point.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXuJa87hEMY/?tagged=charlottesville
twitter.com/millennial_matt?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is literally nothing wrong with meth.

instagram.com/p/BXuJa87hEMY/?tagged=charlottesville

They are tired of living with you.

WTF do they even want?

alt right is retarded

It's time to discard nazi larpers.

Let these larpers and antifa fight it out. Everyone including trump should condemn. No longer useful.

The Chads are awakening.

To be fair, the college incubator of social justice, identity politics is both so polarized and so extreme that any countermovement from the campuses is likely to be equally extreme. This is the natural end of dehumanizing those with whom you disagree and treating disagreement as a heresy.

Of course you're going to get fucking neonazis.

Who the fuck is this guy? He was at the HWNDU Sup Forums meetup in new york chanting "Hitler did nothing wrong" and he also took a picture with elizabeth warren where he said the same thing. This picture was taken in virginia.
How is he at every white nationalist rally?

Those dorks are far from Chads

Did you really think that there wouldn't be any blowback for telling a whole generation of kids that they need to sit down and shut up if they're white?

I wonder how. I mean it's not like the CIA is behind this or anything

That's millennial Matt, he was live streaming today.

Get real.

Marxism is an r-selection ideology, AKA: spam low-tier plebs.

Right-wingers are K-selected and alpha.

They've always been like this, just the media often promoted the skinhead/trashy aspect on purpose to discredit any white movement.

Big problem is now these guy's are the "bad guys", which means everybody will flock to join whatever groups they have. It's how ISIS got successful, be the total bad asses that all autismo's want to join and then use them as useful idiots to advance your goals.

keeping pushing people and they eventually sperg out I suppose

This.

Fuck off newfag.

We have more sociopaths and autists so we will win eventually.

The alt-right just lost any moral high ground it had. Any time you fags cry about antifa punching someone never forget the alt-right literally murders people who have a different opinion.

Smart man. Muslims taught us to use the Strong horse.

That hair screams beta.

This to the nth degree.

>they are taking such an extreme view point.

What, specifically, is extreme about right wing viewpoints? Or even white nationalist viewpoints?

All some of us want is the freedom to associate with other Americans of our choosing. There's nothing evil or backwards about pride in your own kind, and such pride doesn't diminish or negate other groups' right to exist.

>implying you can beat Sup Forums in an autism war

As an outside observer, it would appear to be a reaction, direct hatred at people because they're white, then in turn they will direct that back, basic human nature.

I mean we already know that most Communists are either on the spectrum or are evil.

Once capital achieves full automation they will death drone all of you as effortlessly as the U.S. drones brown foreigners.

the left has pushed the average white guy to the breaking point, they've been asking for this for years

See the world crumbling around you.
Everything upside down.
People freely expressing hatred for you, how you should all be killed.
You are to blame for everything.
If you try to defend yourself you are mansplaining.

Yeah, I get it.

How do make? Recipe plz

>its weird as fuck that they are taking such an extreme view point.

Not really, since they're the ones being shit on by society the most at the moment, and they're not comfortable just abandoning themselves to hedonism like their peers

Diluted genes. They can't help themselves but will make great front line warriors and are expendable.

Online friendship, favoritism with news and events, and a disregard for critical thinking when it comes to self evaluation.

That fucking hairline. If you're gonna go out and represent a group of people you should sort your appearance.

He was the guy at /hwndu/ that pretended to want a picture with Shia and then yelled "Hitler did nothing wrong."

>citation needed

This

Tell me more about this...
Are you sure he's the same guy?

It's not extreme. Many southerners fought for the Confederacy, and the only reason there wasn't a second civil war is because the rest of the country let us celebrate our heritage and history, and they also allowed us to grumble if we pleased. Now they are trying to erase our history and it's getting to be annoying. Why do they need to remove our monuments? There are plenty of other states they can go to.

>"I don't want my people to be replaced in their ancestral homeland and have my children into hated, abuses minorities in a 2nd world country wih an average IQ of 89"
>extreme view point

>Leftists realise the alt-right aren't actually a bunch of sweaty neck beard in their moms basement.

Be worried because the ex-military veteran members with guns havent shown up yet.

Because literally the only injustice these people have faced is the anti-white blithering of video game journalism. Absolutely nothing else in their tangible real world lives has backed them into a corner for their whiteness, but since they love trolling Sup Forums and Sup Forums and see that video games are getting affirmative actiony they feel slighted.

I guarantee every single one of these people reads Kotaku for the rage boner it gives them.

>its weird as fuck that they are taking such an extreme view point.
Anyone would resort to extremist views and methods if they spent the last 3 decades under constant attack and disenfranchisement. The only thing surprising is that it took this long for them to start pushing back.

>why don't they look like the Nazis from my Jewish films

About 90% sure

Freedom to disassociate eat my cock.
Antifa chooses to be a black(ed) bloc collective.
This is literally Sup Forums is one person levels of stupid.

one generation vs the countless others..

To think fucking gamergate jumpstarted all of this.

Receding hairline is a sign of high-T.

>Describes capitalist alienation
>Implies solution is an older brand of capitalism to be alienated by
Only the dead will know peace from this hell

That's a good point. There really doesn't seem to be much point anymore in promoting civility or the attempt to find common ground between those who disagree, because we've seen how that consensus-building has worked for decades in the favour of the most fanatical people in our society who use others' principles against them. Unfortunately (because I like a quiet life) you can only really fight one kind of extremism with another.

They're just sick of people trying to make them feel guilty for shit they didn't even do

It's the same guy, someone asked him about it today on the live stream. This is his Twitter twitter.com/millennial_matt?lang=en

He's friends with Baked Alaska.

As a Chad virgin NatSoc, I fully endorse this post

Young men need to be a part of society. When this is impossible, they create parallel societies. Blacks create gangs. Arabs create caliphates. Asians and Jews are hiveminds so this isn't a problem for them. Whites used to have video games.

Then women ruined video games.

Well they're blamed for all the worlds problems. This is just a reaction.

>Fat militia cosplayers pretending to be national guard walking around with rifles.
>Fashy haircut skinnyfat dorks who couldn't throw a punch to save their life.
>Alt-right internet basement dwellers with minecraft tier weapons & shields
>Deformed inbred nazis.

Literally zero chads.

A chad wouldn't waste their time on this racist shit. They fuck all races available to them.

We need to end white supremacy once and for all

>not being removed
>not being killed
>not being replaced
>demands removal of those fucking faster than himself
Yeah that's extreme.

What about young working-class white guys being shunted to the back of the line for jobs in favour of non-whites of any social status? I was even seeing that back in the 80s. And the demoralizing anti-white rhetoric of mass culture isn't confined to video games; they've been hearing it all the way through school, and from TV and movies as well.

I met him there today and he was a cool guy. I've been to quite a few of these events and there are always tons of familiar faces and tons of new guys

This.

It's video games.

well shit....it actually might be him

There is no such thing as a Chad

What's that emblem on his shirt? I saw it on a few flags.

They're tired of the world condemning their entire racial history and heritage, male masculinity not withstanding. Scientifically creating facades of lies and deceit to disparage and belittle any form of individual pride in themselves or their family's because they're white.

If you're only counting the low-functioning ones then yes kek

>did ok in high school/college
>can't find jobs or scholarships because they're white

I'd be pissed too if I had to pay my own way and jump through extra hoops just to get cucked by a diversity quota credit in my field of expertise.

The nu-left threw the economic classes and meritocracy under the boss for their inherently racist/sexist identity politics shit. They can piss and moan about, but white identitarian movements are just a logical extention of their own system of thought.

you can have all the online & irl trolling autism but when push comes to shove if needed Sup Forums won't win the physical battles.

You guys are less organised and less prepared than the real American & British nazis who got the shit kicked out of them in the 30's

mix pee pee and boners in a galvanized bucket

>Implying the Chads would ever give up their anonymity and go full-autismo-LARP

i still can't get over the fact that they used tiki torches, they look like a complete joke

No one likes invasive species.

The whole thing just seems suspect. Like he's playing a character and trying to incite people. Right now he's on twitter talking about death threats and being vague. Pretty sure this guy has connections to the feds

Really makes you think

Identity Evropa

>Whites used to have video games.
>Then women ruined video games.
You had nothing. Demand work for pay.

We've all degenerated pretty equally though, so there's still a chance we'll win the retard slap-fight.

You two are niggers and your opinions are gay.

Anyone who isnt proud of these boys isnt white and it shows.

I for one, hope that one day I can join them on the battlefield when push comes to shove

>consensus-building has worked for decades in the favour of the most fanatical people in our society who use others' principles against them

I've been noticing this a lot lately. Openly-Marxist radicals are shaming Jeb-tier Republicans and boomers into denouncing every white nationalist event. It's like they don't realize that they too would get gulag'd or tossed into a mass-grave if the commies and their "diverse" allies ever took control, which they are currently doing via Frankfurt School subversion of media and political offices.

If we must have war it'll turn out more like the Spanish Civil War, when you scum had your clocks cleaned

this is entirely too reasonable to exist on this forum

Lucky for you you're on welfare then

noone asked you

> really fucking weird
no they fucking aren't. you don't get where they're coming from. they're fathers taught them this. their grandfathers taught their fathers. it really is that simple, and they really are that mad. and anyway, anyone will act like this if they feel oppressed, i.e., chimp-outs

t. a nigger

Yeah, fuck this securing white existence shit, tax cuts and repealing Obamacare to replace it with a similar system doomed to failure because it refuses to address demographics problems is the real serious stuff we need to be focusing on.

Implying blacks who riot are "oppressed" just because a dindu they don't know got shot for trying to steal a policeman's gun

Fuck you shill faggot kike.

I thought they had that Overwatch looking symbol. Did they rebrand?

iktf, i wish i could have made it but i am a west coast poorfag

no homo but both the screaming guys are qt

There's an organization called "The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations". These people invented identity politics if you want to understand contemporary politics you first must understand tavistock.

My father is a liberal.

None of you idiots are going to win. You're a bunch of domesticated losers that take turns crybullying each other.

This

This is where it all started, the moment their territory was encroached is when the dam broke. It has now lead to a flood of anger unto society. They fucked with the bread and circuses.

>implying
We don't argue from the moral high ground because we believe in it, but because if you ahve no positions you are unbeatable in argument. Fuck off shill

>implying anyone ever in history has tried to steal a policeman's gun, let alone in a ghetto where half the niggers have glocks tucked in their waist