Www.riot.tours

www.riot.tours

We are going to buy an armored truck (surplus BRDM 2 or Cadillac Gage Commando) to drive to rallies and protests in the near future.

Your idea for a slogan or name could be painted on the side. You could be riding along INSIDE!

This is going to be the year of riots. When the Charleston Charger isn't charged because he was being attacked in his car and pepper sprayed before he hit the gas gas gas to get away, the nation will erupt. It will be the Zimmerman trial + ferguson riots on steroids.

And this time we are going to be ready to properly livestream the riots.

They will span entire city areas. Cops won't be able to keep street legal vehicles (and wheeled armor is easy to be made legal) out.

And we will be there. Live streaming. Playing audio over speakers. Putting out fires with our water cannons. Getting molotoved by antifa because their wet dream is to Molotov a tank. Putting out the Molotov with the fire suppression purge system. Knocking their masks off with the water cannon, recording their faces and having them doxed within the hour by our friends at home. Seeing them all face felony attempted murder charges by the next day.

It's going to be a glorious year.

Remember RIOT TOURS.

www.riot.tours

Also dont forget that antifa will be trying like mad to fundraise for their "tank" after recent events, and we CANT LET THEM HAVE THE ARMOR ADVANTAGE

Discord link on site. If you aren't comfortable with the (non)security of discord, don't use it or get better VPNs. It's just meant to be for fun and to keep in touch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bam

dog bless

"I am not pepe"

"Dont tank me bro"

Please for the love of KEK let this be real.

Meme Machine

What the fuck is up with all of the Latin gibberish on the website. Seems super sketch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Never seen a template default filled out with Lauren Ipsum before, user?

Oh. Thanks faggot.

Obviously not.

Wear this while you do it

We could have it painted on the sides

It would be easier to outfit a passenger truck for the duty. More reliable as well.
Need to be more than a weaponized autist to get it done though.

>BRDM 2
>armored

Lol.

Against anything the police has, yes.

The people behind the project are mechanics and engineers, supposedly.

Your toy here is going to get rpgd by seal teams after about 12 minutes if you drive it in a crowd.
Good luck tho

Steel core 7.62 can easily rekt that "armor" from ~100-200 meters

and i didnt think this board could get any more autistic.

this is not even top3 autism board on Sup Forums

I guess you weren't around for Sup Forums island?

Harder actually

Okay Ivan I know in former Connie land it's easier to get nice quality BRDMs, so maybe you look on them with contempt.

Please look at the skinny jeans gauged ear dyed hair faggots who comprise antifa ranks. BRDM is enough, could weld sheet metal on a LADA and b safe probably.

Nope armored cars have all the rights of any other street legal vehicle as long as it's properly registered onto the road

The Sitting Duck
The Meme Mobile
The Reddit Roller
The Iron Jew
The Look At Us Aren't We Faggots Mark 1 Mod Zero

this is much worse imo

Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry....

Mmm that pasta smells fresh

Startup Engineers are typically needlessly complex. Look at that juice bullshit. 100lbs of shit in a 1lb box.

>Harder actually

Much easier. You know why a college-educated Millenial wouldn't think so? Big project budgets and no practical experience.
100k will get it done with tube-frame, full armor, and modern drivetrain.
>use some old Riot POS
You'll be putting bubble-gum and bailing wire on the thing constantly.
>break down after hosing down 30 violent gang members posing as Antifa
Let me know how it goes

>This escalation of civilian force
Ethnic Nationalists APC story
ANTIFA Soviet Tank story

Funniest part about this, Joe Rogan called it in his podcasts when he talked about these confrontations in 2016 Trump Campaign Trail.

We can't let the faggot commies get an armored vehicle first

>Against anything the police has, yes.
lol if you are taking your Panzer Mark 3/5ths into a situation where the fucking police are going to be the ones trying to knock it out I guarantee you are going to die hilariously in fire
defending yourself against communist insurgents armed with pipes and rocks is one thing but you cannot fight the police. You should not be trying to fight the police. The Right and the police are on the same side: law and order and the preservation of the nation.

You literally reworded some leftypol or commie Reddit post, fuck the hell off

Nope

Cops don't have anti tank weapons as our law enforcement don't have to constantly be prepared against Godzilla attacks

ANYONE ELSE WANNA CALL OUT HOW THIS ISN'T FUCKING Sup Forums ANYMORE

>100k

Jesus Christ we're on track to get this done for under 40

Why dont you buy a tank or something then? I'm sure you can buy old T-62s from Ukraine.

>When the Charleston Charger isn't charged
This won't happen. I don't think he was in the wrong, but you know they're going to hire some jew lawyer to ensure he's locked for a long time.

>Cops don't have anti tank weapons as our law enforcement don't have to constantly be prepared against Godzilla attacks
.50 can penetrate just about any riot vehicle other than a surplus MRAP-type vehicle.
Surplus equipment is impractical in the extreme.
>Trailer a T34 to rallys
Yeah

Checked

I have actually had to change tank tracks. I did not enjoy it ever. Wheels are more mobile and mechanically reliably and better suited to urban areas. We are not looking at anything with tracks.

He was pepper sprayed in the face and couldn't see the people he ran into. He will be a free man by 2018 if not the next week.

>cops don't have the number of the National Guard and the State Governor on speed dial

also guess what a Molotov thrown against your engine intake does

>cops going to break out .50s that only some departments have to start shooting at us for not breaking the law

Okay

he couldnt see the people he ran into but he could see well enough to back up and get out of there without hitting any sidewalks or buildings? youre a fucking moron.

You're not an actual nipp you're some REMF or proxyfag

Armored vehicles have had countermeasures for molotovs since 1946

40k will not make a surplus vehicle highway ready and reliable for a riot.
You will spend more transporting it and fixing it.
100k will buy you you delivering a piece of paper to a shop, them delivering you a vehicle than go 75 on the highway and withstand anything short of NG/ANG weapons.
40k you could do it yourself but not with a surplus vehicle.

You don't have to see perfectly to keep your steering wheel straight in fact that's the most common reflex action of blinded people

Reveal your flag pussy

Suck it up, we didn't do anything wrong. This changes nothing. Just hold this axiom close to your heart: "good ideas do not require force."

>for not breaking the law
if the police interpret your actions as a direct or implied thread of violence against them, which you seem to be outright boasting about in this thread, you are fucked.

The sides are in orbit though

Credentials and MOS / current armored vehicle collection, or stfu and stop demoralizing

This idea didn't happen last night, we've talked a lot with people who collect maintain and drive their collections here in the states. So far the anonymous faggot with no credibility is the one saying negative shit, not the ones who actually have armored cars & even tanks they drive in parades

>RIOT TOURS
11/10 would take a ride on

OP wins the fucking game

>light armored command and control vehicles are impervious to being engulfed in flames
ha

>comrade lenin's dank meme stash
Jesus...

I couldn't be this cancerous if I spent my entire life trying.

so he kept going straight for miles? god youre a fucking moron.

>comrade lenins dank meme stash

I'll keep tabs on it. But yeah, you might wanna start reaching out to the guys organizing events (McInnes, Damigo, Kessler, Dickinson) to get your profile boosted. There are plenty of RW-friendly crowdfunding sites now, so funding is definitely possible. I also recommend finding ways to armor more conventional vehicles, that sounds a bit more cost-effective.

The Honeypot express

Piss off. This is as stupid as antifa buying a t34. It was laughed down in the last thread.

Thanks

You're free to be skeptical

You aren't going to do a god damn thing.

YEEHAW

RWDS

Checked