Today was shocking, but not surprising

Today was shocking, but not surprising.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know for a fact that I wasn't racist until anita hit the scene. SJWs made me this way.

>It's all happening

he knows

He said this in September 2016 btw.

We're fucked bois. Best to sort ourselves out and wait out the storm.

is this actually him?

Resist it. Rise above it. Just because they've made you focus on things best ignored, does not mean that you need to play the same game as these muppets.

Personally I think that a combination of economic distribution, with some nudging from post modernism has led to the situation where we have 2 radical factions longing for the deaths of others.

The hard part will be not giving in to either's appeal, and tantalizing prospect of offering the solution, of murdering the opposition.
While you'll say that murder is wrong... at this point a lot of people want to commit it against the other side...

Don't consider it an option. Focus on yourself instead.

>Resist it. Rise above it

You are not "above it". You are below it with all the other cowards like you. Sup Forums is not for you.

Now is the time to fight. Before it's too late. Antifa wanted a war, they got it.

Sort

The only war that matters is the one inside your self. If only it were all so simple. If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line between good and evil runs through the heart of every human being, and who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?

Dropped.

>just stay on the fence and let us continue demolishing society unopposed, goyim

I'm surprised shit like this isn't happening more... on all sides.

The temperature is so high and the rhetoric so amped up, it can't be contained forever.

There will be shootings, or incidents like this happening more and more eventually. It's enevitable.

You're right that no one is above it. We're all the same fundamentally death loving, genocidal species.

Fight, sure but the mistake that you are making is that you should immediately jump to violence. If you want change, then surely you'd move towards the change that you want to enact? If you want less violence, then why are you immediately moving towards an escalation of violence? If you want security, then sure, arm, and armour up, to create deterrents. But to immediately jump to violence... what does that get you? Because as far as I can see it gets you more death and bloody violence...

If this is what you want, then just be honest and say that you want violence. If you are truly aiming at a different better society, then better try some other methods pal...

Yeah but if you think about it shit was way worse before...the 60s race riots, abortion clinic bombings, LA riots, MLK assassination, Kennedy assassination, etc. This isn't so bad in comparison really.

What?

Correct. Noobs think this is a big deal, but it isn't except on social media.

Serious conflicts have serious body counts.

One radical faction wants to murder my family and take my money. The other wants everyone to be left the fuck alone.

Clearly a COMPROMISE is right because fence sitting is ENLIGHTENED.

What the hell is that?

Who is this?

It's all so tiresome

Seems like it's James Fields, owner of another Challenger in Ohio.

Quite possibly.
However take some warning from Northern Ireland. There is already the doxing going on of people who've attended this event, and lots of people are being encouraged to go out and attack those involved.
While this is the left, and while mostly shit talking, the longer this bullshit goes on the more people will become radicalized, and people will begin to commit vigilante attacks against whom they perceive to be their enemies. With their opponents dox available, when one group attacks members of another, either the police will need to find the culprits, or retaliatory attacks will be made.
In the event it gets to retaliatory attacks, you're running the risk of your own Northern Ireland style conflict of two separate, extremists attacking each other, along with easily assumable ethno-identity, dividing lines to metastasize this cancer.

We'll need to wait and see if this comes to fruition though, or if this is merely one of the worst case scenario's.

please stop looking at things. you may not be able to handle where this all leads

Identity politics and the death of free speech caused this mess. If the left wants to silence dissenting voices, then words will turn to fists. Free speech is so important because the streets would be lined with bodies without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM
inb4 he's a jew

Bullshit. Your tribe and family and people are important you fucking retard. You are a hominid and are subject to natural laws like every other animal.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>yes goyim let us and the SJW continue to attack a demonize whites

(((who))) could have been behind this post ?

>made you focus on things best ignored,
holy shit
>just forget about goy, who cares? Be cool like me and don't stand for anything!!

Powerful speech, cheers mate.