What has this man done for our movement?

What has this man done for our movement?

>our movement

Fuck off conglomeration shill.

Killed it and divided it into millions of cells where everybody who even mentally considers they may be fascist refuses to identify with any actual real life figure because they fear they'll end up like Richard Spencer.

Also lets not forget
>RICHARD SPENCER IS A CIA PLANT GUISE
>EVERYONE WHO EXPRESSES OUR BELIEFS IN PUBLIC IS A CIA PLANT
>I'M TOTALLY REDPILLED BUT I'M TERRIFIED TO EXPRESS MYSELF IN PUBLIC

Just become communist. We have similar enemies.

Do you see this man? This is the face of Sup Forums
This site over and over again creates mass murderers and radicalizes young white men. What the fuck are you doing on here. This is literally a far-right extremist site, and literally everyone who posts here is under CIA investigation after this.
Just stop, leave Sup Forums Look at the evil Sup Forums has caused and continues to cause. Brevik, this guy, Roof, etc, all used Sup Forums
There is no good here, only evil
We are the baddies.

Before Spencer, alt-right meant a young conservatism oriented around non-interventionist, civic nationalism with a classical liberal underpinning. After Spencer the alt-right became 1488 Hitler white supremacist cancer, fuck this guy.

"Over and over"? The fuck are you smoking this evening?

not shit Sup Forums isn't (((Alt-Right)))

>our
not a single group, whatever group you think is "our" is imaginary

He is a fuckhead. plain and simple, and he is definitely a plant.

>our movement

Ha! Go fuck yourself, bong.

Scapegoat for the media.

Made it scary to the normies again

>Brevik, this guy, Roof, etc, all used Sup Forums

Proofs?

He's done a lot for the fbi i can tell you that

If you want your movement to gain ground you fight for it and give it your life. That's how it works. You should be thankful that guy was willing to go to jail to support a cause.

Nothing really

>inb4 political compass

Speak for yourself, shill.
I'm a gud boi, I dindu nuffin, goin ta cherch erry day, gettin my life back on track

>our
This looks like shills tactics to divide and conquer

So how is BLM doing? How is Antifa doing?

political violence is not accepted by Americans or by any decent people. Ramming your car into people does not convince people you are right.

Lol thankful. I'm sure trump is real thankful all of these Nazi larpers just made passing immigration reform exponentially more difficult. This kid is a retarded faggot

How fucking stupid can people get...

Mowing down people in a vehicle BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED isn't support ideological beliefs. You trying to attribute that aspect to his actions kind of makes me feel like you're a shill.

It's infuriating that retarded fuckheads think grabbing a larp shield and stick is badass. This fucking violent shithead who drove the car should get the chair asap.

Columbine shooters, too. It's well documented.

Columbine shooters got encouraged by President Trump. No but seriously, anyone who thinks these larping faggots are cool or doing anything worthwhile for society need to grow the fuck up. 99.9999% of Americans will not be convinced you are right because you made a painted shield and fought other retards in the street.

the movement did far more for him. beware of those who seek power.