So we can all agree we're not supporting him if he runs again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if jeb runs a primary against trump in 2020 i will vote for him for fun, trump will win in 2020 regardless

>runs again
He'll be lucky to make it through his first year, let alone an entire term.

to the contrary, we will support him, Ivanka, Barron, and whoever will run from his dynasty until the end of times just in spite of faggots like you

I support Trump but I don't support killing people because of their political beliefs

Based Polska

Of course we will. He's the only friend we have.

From chaos, guac is born

name one likable republican president, except Reagan

He doesn't want the alt right supporting him after this weekend

He would still win again even without our support, US legacy politicians are that bad. Having said that, we can all agree that you are a shill and we will be supporting Trump next election.

That's... not... how... it... works...

only guac can save guam, #jeb2020

>not
>if
haha

I don't care if he does a shit job.

Like everyone else on Sup Forums I will support him again just for the shits and giggles.

he is already with us in the eyes of the left and thats good enough for me

Former Goldberg supporter here. Not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching that alt-kike mow down a commie land whale, but we can't let him get his hands on the yarmulke choads.

I do what I want

Everyday I wake up wishing I was American and that is largely because of President Donald J Trump

Sup Forums won't be around in 2020

Fuck I'm voting twice next time.

Go vote the gay fag, TRUMP 2020!

He will run again and we will support him.

You are a true ally

Support again.

No regrets.

why would we not support him? he called out antifa too and he's still 1000x better than any demorat

You arent even american what the fuck

what's your point?

Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry.......

fuck no he is not worth it he has not fulfilled most of his promises

shills are out in force tonight.

But lets dispel with this fiction once and for all that donald trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I will support my president for as long my torch bares an ever burning flame.

There is literally no other alternative, and Trump hasn't done anything for me to abandon him or his team. He's the last stand for everything good in this country. If he's forced out, you can bet a regressive will get in, lock down the system, and completely fuck this country for the rest of your life.

fuck off kike shill

Me too... I'm so sickened by what happened.

I'm voting for Hillary now.

great troll attempt bucko

Because jewish false-flag operations get run while a protest is happening, and somebody on the communist side gets killed.

Then the entire alt-right is blamed.

The taste of victory is North Korea will easily get him elected again.

Are you slow? He will be in office 8 years, of course we're going to vote for him again. One of the best presidents this country has seen thus far...

This picture is going to be in every Dem campaign commercial for the next 4 years. These faggot Nazi lapers couldn't keep from spazzing out in public and now he has to deal with it. How the fuck is he going to get immigration reform passed now when everyone was already saying it favorites white people too much?

He's not even your president, you roo fucking idiot.

He's the president of the country, not a dictator. He did the right thing by calling out both groups and condemning the violence. Do you seriously believe he would support this shit? This isn't some lone protestor yelling shit at his campaign rally, this is someone taking a car and driving it full speed through, although scum, protestors representing their right to free speech. Of course I'm going to support him, especially because he's calling for both sides to cool it like a president should.

Only the guac bowl can save America's soul

no one cares. You just dont get how much people are done with the left agenda.

If Trump keeps improving the economy and deporting illegals, no one cares what group of LARPers do

Im so, so, so, so sorry for being white. Open the borders. Trannies are love. Islam is peace. Diversity is strength. The state and state ideological apparatus are not trying to genocide us. Refugees are welcome here. We will go quietly into the night and we promise to not rage at the dying of the light. Have our lands and our women's womb's and our dignity, anything but this shame I feel now.

Doesnt make a fuck who he supports here you dumb fuck

I get it but I also realize there are a shit ton of people who vote that haven't spent more than 5 minutes researching anything. This is just easy ammo for swaying the retard vote.

send guns, Soros is sponsoring rioters here because PiS leader and de-facto ruler of Poland soon will say that Smoleńsk was assassination

I will be supporting him.This time maybe we won't have to deal with autistic NatSoc larpers invading this board

It's about time Barron got a turn. Hand over the torch and retire, Donald.

I didn't support that dumbass in the first place.

>implying 2020 wasn't jeb's true goal all along

SLOW AND STEADY

This is all accurate.

Also, do these tards even know that tiki torches are Polynesian? What kind of cultural appropriation and mixing of traditions are these men really supporting? White males and pacific islander women?

>You just dont get how much people are done with the left agenda.
Except that today norms are saying how much they hate the alt right and White Nationalists. Alt Lite and Republicans aren't supporting you either. Get out of your hug box once in a while.

We will support him to the end. Lol why wouldn't we

Do you understand, that if Trump fails, civilization will probably fail

Just look at antifa

God you're fucking delusional
I bet you were part of the crowd and that's why you're in denial about admitting that you fucked up
This stupid fucking protest is going to turn everyone against any form of nationalism in fear that we will become nazi Germany 2.0 electric boogaloo

How fucking delusional and retardedcan you be to not see that white guilt is already so embedded into a normies mind that this is only going to push most people towards the left

Sure antifa is a hell of a lot fucking worse but the MSM would rather let a far left terrorist organization run rampant than a far right organization
The far left at least supports their ideals
God you guys are becoming as delusional and blinded by this stupid fucking site and your stupid fucking views as the far left and most normies are blinded by the media and propaganda

You're just like the Muslims. One of you plows people with a car, it's not all Nazis. One of them does the same, it's time to gas the kebab.

WTF, I want to exterminate myself now.

At this rate I dont think Trump is gonna win re-election unless he get his approval ratings up. People are starting to hate him in a way never seen before in a president. This'll only encourage opposition to show to the polls and depress voters. He was popular in 2016 because he had the privilege of running as an outsider but he cant do that next time around. Additionally, he now has a political track record making it much hard to change opinions and hell be like 75 or something. Sadly Trump might be a one-termer, if he makes it that far. Also you have to remember that the majority of voters are normies and most of the poeple who voter for trump were normies. He won by only 80000, so it highly possible he wont win re-election.

Oh. Polls. Those are so real and shit.

Obvious shill

If it was easy to sway his base, he would have lost the election, since the media was on him nonstop.
He's been called a nazi white supremacist since last year, no one fucking cares what they say.

Democrats would accomplish more by apologizing for their rhetoric, backing off their hurtful politics, and trying to reasonably run the country for a while.
If they did that, they may be able to grab back power and push their politics again. Now though? Instead they'll just keep making noise until they cease to be a national party

There is no alternative. All other politicians are SJW or SJW pandering. If we can get someone better then I'll support that guy. But until then, Trump is the only option.

If a Muslim killed communists, we'd be cheering him too, you shill cunt.

No one cares what the MSM says. No one. Only people who already were against us.

I mean you can keep this up forever for all I care. I live in central FL, and let me tell you that your message isn't here at all. Fuck my black co-worker believes the white genocide claim.

You lost your hold, its over. No one cares. If they ever did, he never would have won. If they cared at all, you wouldn't be on the edge of not existing as a national party.

And no, I wouldn't go to a march. I'm actually a violent person so I avoid tense situations as well as alcohol.

We cheer when they kill normal Europeans so this is accurate

Im on your side you fucking moron
I want the right to take this god damn country back but we can't when we look like nazis and fucking morons
Did nazi Germany run around with fucking torches and dressed up as pseudo-kkk larping fags carrying signs that had what are essentially racist memes?

Fuck no, they marched, they looked official, respectable, they looked fucking scary to anyone who wasn't under their protection

We didn't look scary, we looked like we belonged in our parents fucking basements that we crawled out from

And that's why this is the worst move the far right has ever made

I'm voting trump again just to spite fags like you.

>Trump
>winning
He hasn't won since election day dipshit

So the people leaning right will have two sides to assess. The side that marched peacefully no matter how scary that may "look", then weren't allowed to assemble despite the lack of rioting or looting. Or BLM and Antifa protests which amount to literal chaos.

And I disagree. This move is emboldening. People will see a group of like minded people moving en masse and it will give them confidence in their beliefs. On top of the optics leftists have to deal with, their opponents aren't just nerd virgins in their basements, or russian bots.

At some point, we have to be willing to show we aren't just talk.

This bait tastes like shit

Looks are everything, and it was real embarrassing to see a bunch of fat stereotypical basement dwellers running around with decorated cardboard shields like some medieval LARP game. I don't want to be associated with something that looks like that. I couldn't tell the difference between who was fighting, they all looked like a bunch of pansy ass faggots having a slap fight.

March like men, dress like men, and you'll get respected like men.

>they looked official, respectable
Kid do you even know what brownshirts were?

[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]

simply put, we've been embarassed to the point where we have to renounce our whiteness.

Nah. Even if they do actually get some shit that'll stick he'll do what he always does - mire it down in legal proceedings. That seems to work for him - most of the people he has done it to haven't been able to afford the lawyers fees for a long protracted legal battle.
I guess the US govt. coffers might take a hit.

I predict him getting sick of it within the year and delegating more and more till he simply doesn't do anything anymore apart from shitpost on twitter.

Dude, it was a domestic terrorist attack. You don't understand that in order to get the majority of Americans on your side, you have to not commit a domestic terror attack. I've been saying for months that the left was going to go too far with their shit and something like this would happen. They deserve it, but that doesn't mean they should get it. The average American doesn't like fascism and authoritarianism. They're going to always side with the peaceful protestors who aren't killing people. People need to understand we don't live in early twentieth century Prussia, you need better tactics to get normies on your side.

...POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

Shut the fuck up you obnoxious numale.

It all went according to plan...please clap

Sup Forums never agrees on anything because Sup Forums is not one person.

He is a covert white nationalist though. That is why he condemned violence on "all sides" today instead of actually calling out the white nationalists.

Wrong.

You're attacking a position nobody is holding you fucking faggot
I forgot the movie but I watched a movie entirely about hitler and there was a nazi parade to show off Hitler's military might and god damn you don't understand how fucking wonderful it looked
I wish I had been there
That's my point exactly
You're a fucking moron if you think normies are gonna flock to a bunch of radical fascists on either side

Didn't we recently send you a shitload of tanks?

Yes, I will not vote for Trump again. I expect him to assume the title of emperor.

Yes, I will not vote for Trump again. I expect him to assume the title of emperor.

>shilling, the post

you guys are so fucking obvious. please kys

i cant even tell the baits apart from the half cocked reddit niggers anymore. this is shit these stupid fucking assholes actually believe (and post)

either way, you need to fuck right back off to where you came from

same polls that told us he had a 1% chance of winning ? Same ones that said he would get landslided? Same ones that they're manipulating to discourage conservatives from going out and voting (aka its hopeless, why waste my time hes going to lose anyways?)

Every "special" election so far has been a BTFO for the democucks. Fuck off kikenigger