John McCain calling anyone else a traitor is hilarious

John McCain calling anyone else a traitor is hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/02/20/172494151/sen-john-mccain-faces-angry-town-hall-over-immigration-platform
archive.is/QFqCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank god he only has a year left.

Kill yourself, you fucking moron

So how about the brain cancer, huh McCain? Are you going to keep bitching and LARPing as a liberal twat until it kicks in, or are you going to spend your final moments on the mortal coil actually doing shit that matters?

That's just the brain tumor talking

Who's this irrelevant cuck again? Is he someone important?

Calm down.

God already gave the fucker literal brain cancer.

Well John McBrain will be burning in hell soon for his war crimes so who cares?

>literally killed 170 US soldiers.

how does he even manage to type with all the blood on his hands?

So what's his mindset assuming it's not scrambled due to cancer? Is he another retarded old boomer who refuses to see what's happening in this country? A Democrat pretending to be a republican? Some guy just trying to make as much money because all he care about is his family?

John McCain has a children's charity he never seems to mention ever.....

Reminder that in a multiethnic United States, racism is treason.

gotta love when a patriot puts traitors in their place :)

Why would I do that? I don't have the guilt of killing half a dozen sailors and almost sinking a super carrier because I got hot headed with afterburners on deck.

Why have we not spammed his snapchat with gore, goatse and seizure vids?

> Americans must unite against hatred
More like Americans must unite against McCain.

Fuck him and his criminal actions betraying his constituents with Obamacare.

>If you're a nationalist you're a white supremacist
I don't think these people are thinking before they're writing their narratives anymore

Fuck why am I suspended from twitter I need to call him a kikelover

john mccain was rapped in the az by gooks. he's a national hero you fuck

reminder McCain adopted a Bangladeshi hamplanet for a daughter

He was goofing around. In a way you've got to be sorry for the guy, that's one of the hammers (((held))) over his head

He burnt a fucking ship and killed dozens by doing a stupid prank.

not only did McCain adopt a daughter from Bangladesh

he advocated for amnesty (US citizenship) for Mexican borderhoppers

his son married a nigger

wtf I hate john mccain now!

Megan is pretty hot though

There is no America without whites, you're a traitor if you aren't a white supremacist.

This country was founded on white nationalism you old faggot. May brain cancer take you faster.

Nice to see the horde and the alliance getting along

>quoting commies
Opinion discarded

he also doesn't give a single shit what commoners in his own state think

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/02/20/172494151/sen-john-mccain-faces-angry-town-hall-over-immigration-platform

>Some of his constituents said first Congress had to secure the border, another said that they should simply cut off "their welfare," another advocated militarizing the border.

>"Again, sir, you're not telling these people the truth," McCain told one constituent. "They mow our lawns, they care for our babies ... that's what those people do."

Fuck borders !

Alternatively
archive.is/QFqCk

/thread

The only argument to be had vs a white supremacist aka race realist, is an emotional one.

Essentially some type of platitude like "#loveNotHate" or cries of "bigotry!" or some other slander.

They've failed so fucking miserably at refuting any & everything from "white supremacists" that they've had no choice but to stigmatize the very label itself. That's how weak the argument is against white superiority. Not to mention the biological denials, and of course everything else that gets denied ranging from accomplishments, crime (or lack thereof), IQ and more.

Haha holy shit. (((Civic nationalism))) at it's finest.

at least he landed in the Middle East and acted as an American agent. Good on him, I guess...

America is a colorful country, get over it bigots, seriously -- melanin is just built in sunscreen, we're all the same.

Occupy Democrats.

KYS.

>unite against hate and bigotry

hmmmm....that talking point....this narrative....hmmm.....its so familiar....its like i keep seeing it over and over again by virtue signaling cuckolds on social media....hmmm....i wonder why.....

who gives a fuck what this neo-con deepstate shill thinks? Him and Paul Ryan are from the same caste, and McCain doesnt have long left with his terminal brain cancer.

John mccains tumor is a patriot.