JUST. FUCKING. SAY IT

JUST. FUCKING. SAY IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
nationalreview.com/article/437775/our-leaders-have-opted-sympathy-instead-action
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't seem to recall anyone asking for Barack Hussein Obama to denounce black supremacy or black nationalism when Black Lives Matter were rampaging all over the country.

I don't seem to recall anyone asking for Barack Hussein Obama to denounce radical marxism when Occupy were rampaging all over the country.

This isn't left-wing hypocrisy now, is it? Nah. I guess all these far left media types were just too busy with other things back then to notice all the left wing radicals causing chaos for the last eight years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

When's that fag Obama going to denounce radical Islamic terrorism?

White supermacists are bad & wrong

Leftists can't even steal Trump's old memes.

I want to print and frame that shit. Excellent photoshopping the MAGA hat

kill yourself you kike shill

OP is tavistock shill

he should ask them to clearly define what white supremacy is to them and give several examples of it in action

Regardless of Sup Forums's opinions of BLM or Occupy, they're not on the same tier as actual Nazis.

> I don't remember anyone ever telling Obama to denounce Black Lives Matter!

That's because you have shitty recollection, kid.

nationalreview.com/article/437775/our-leaders-have-opted-sympathy-instead-action

If you're gonna play whataboutism, at least make sure the argument isn't defeated after literally 30 seconds on Google.

He did, many times. He just didn't call it by a mean enough name.

I wish trump would say...

I'm the president. I'm the only one who is supreme.

>blacks get together
>pride
>whites get together
>hate speech

hurrrrrr leftists are fucking retarded

Oh look it's another episode of the (((media))) trying to act as the moral authority of the nation. Fake news, fake morals.

I don't think the whites in this protest are interested in being superior or inferior, their aim is tho be left alone.

If others are superior, fine, be superior somewhere else.

> he should ask them to clearly define what white supremacy is to them and give several examples of it in action

Yes he should ask yet another stupid question showcasing even more ignorance and unpreparedness

DISAVOW THE KKK DRUMPF

Why are they so obsessed with him saying that?

>BLM nigger shoots 3 cops at BLM protest because he hates whites and police, especially white police
>killing not related to BLM Movement, move along

>pro-white protest
>white kid gets harassed inside his car, panicks and runs over people who block THE FUCKING STREEEEEEET
>kill all white people

It's pretty obvious the last handful of tweets weren't posted by Trump, or that he was highly advised to say that -- think they just need him to not put his foot in his mouth right now

Those types of games are impossible to win. They'd just define it in such a way that it includes things Trump says or does, and then call him out whether he condemns it (hypocrisy) or not.

...where do you think you are?

regardless of anti-Sup Forumss opinion on alt righters and "nazis"

they're not the same as th...

OH WAIT --- EVERY AMERICAN WHO SUPPORTS THE ALT RIGHT PERSONALLY PUT 6MIRRION JEWS IN THE FUCKING OVENS AT DACHAU

1. We have to condemn political violence, it doesn't work, and is political cancer.
2. We have to distance from the label alt-right, attention whores like David Duke / Richard Spencer who are also political cancer have taken it over.

That's pretty much it. Political violence is stupid. It's antifa style tactics and counter productive.

INB4 Trump snaps, but not in a way left wanted
>Good! I approve killing domestic terrorists called antifa, sponsored by international jewry. As of now, I make presidential decree that all kikes and leftist faggots to be executed on the spot and I will give free trump steak for every 10 heads of BLM supporters
>Happy Hunting!

who is this guy?

Leftists are fine with antifa violence
While we denounce alt right violence

get off your high horses libtards. You can see people with bats hitting the idiot's car. Peaceful people don't march around with bats.

>actual nazis
Wtf are you talking about? The larpers you are incorrectly labeling "actual nazis" peacefully protested and left despite antifa and thev cops macing them. How is that violent?

Or are you refering to the actions of one man, whose motivation is still unknown, and painting the whole group for his actions. Gee that sure would be a touch hypocritical of you given how the left has screamed "not all muslims" for the past decade.

Trump's being very careful in how he approaches this issue. If hillary had been president civil war would have broken out by now because she would have got up and screamed about nazis in america. Trump knows there is still a chance this can all be avoided by simply returning to the american tradition of voicing our opinions freely and talking without fear of violence. Both the protesters and counter protesters have strong opinions that need to be discussed and looked at on both sides. Counter protester's can not be dismissed as payed shills anymore, these people are passionate about what they are protesting even if someone payed to bus them all in. Likewise the far right groups can't just be dismissed as racists, even if they are racist, its wrong to silence a groups speech. We need to open a dialog and find common ground on both sides, what is it we want as americans, what is the country we want to live in. I don't think what both sides want is very different at all, I hope trump continues to tread carefully with this issue before it explodes into some kind of civil war.

calm down cuck

The funposting board, of course

2nd Degree Murder would indicate this had nothing to do with Political Violence

Sure it could come down later.

But at the moment.

You're reaching for the stars and coming up... a few thousand miles short...

The more the left implies Trump is a nazi, the more normies think leftists are insane, and look to be manipulating the incident for political purposes. Trump gains by remaining quiet.

>"I denounce white supremacy"
>"TRUMP TURNS ON FANS"

>"I don't care about those faggots"
>"TRUMP APPROVES OF NAZIS!!!"

Trump did the best thing by ignoring those fucking scum, what a goddamn loaded question

He said Islamic Extremism.

If he said nothing regarding this minus the statement he has already made...

They would be whipped into an "anti racist" fervor the likes of which have no been since since the dinosauric extinction level event

freedom of speech officially not allowed for whites.

event was declared unlawful before it even began, national guard sent during a state of emergency to shut it down.

we are being stepped on.

So if he does it, the leftists will vote for him?
If not then why should he fucking bother.

Kek

Also, if those where "actual" nazis, then antifa are actual communists, yet no one seems to care about there violence.

I say let the nazis and commie layperson kill each other.

I am cancer
>cancer
>also he shouldn't have to
>unless Barack did the same w/ black nationalists
>tfw egalitarian

>Muslims kill 3,000 on 9/11
NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>Muslim kills 20 in San Bernardino
NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>Muslim smokes 100 fags in Orlando
NOT ALL MUSLIMS
etc etc etc etc 100s of other attacks around the world in recent years killing 1000s
NOT ALL MUSLIMS

>1 antifa is killed in a violent counterprotest against originally peaceful demonstrators
RHEEEEEEEE WHITE SUPREMACY. SAY THE NAME. WHITE TERRORISM

i'd need to see a timeline on this one. I think some violence might have broken out before the event started and so they had a valid concern for the public safety. I could be proven wrong though.

Why should he have to say anything? They might as well have him say "UMMM okay killing people is bad so im gonna make a law against killing people so it never happens again"

Of course antifa are actual communists, just ask them.

Trump is doing the diplomatic thing by saying nothing. I'm sure the 20 year old girls with their fresh journalism degrees are wetting their panties because he want acquiesce to their demands.
But at this state "white supremasm" could mean whatever the media like. So it would be tactless to play in their court.

>actual Nazis

Don't exist. People who LARP as Nazis exist, but no actual Nazis exist.

Stop exposing the hypocrisy, No one is willing to see.

Antifa here. We have no interest in being peaceful. We have interest in wrecking fascist's shit.

These arguments are pointless. All the time, I'm hearing, "so much for the TOLERANT LEFT" and, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE PEACEFUL :(" You're just crying because you didn't realize that the left is here, too. And we are angry, too. Just like you.

Democrats aren't "the left". Liberals aren't "the left". Commies, anarchists and everything inbetween are the left.

And we're goddamned furious. We're really not so different, in a way.

Because the Russia thing didn't work and they need a new angle.