We're coming for you Sup Forums

There is absolutely nothing that any of you racist idiots can do to stop it. You might have thought it was funny to joke and play at the roles of white supremacists, but actions have consequences. One of your ilk has fanned the flames of reactionary vengeance today, and PoC & allies are not going to let it pass without consequence.

These sources of radicalization are going to be wiped out. White people expect Muslims to police "their own kind", but when it comes to white people the murderers are "mentally ill".

Your hate will be wiped out of existence. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/knox1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you we're getting tanks.

We are going to buy an armored truck (surplus BRDM 2 or Cadillac Gage Commando) to drive to rallies and protests in the near future.

Your idea for a slogan or name could be painted on the side. You could be riding along INSIDE!

This is going to be the year of riots. When the Charleston Charger isn't charged because he was being attacked in his car and pepper sprayed before he hit the gas gas gas to get away, the nation will erupt. It will be the Zimmerman trial + ferguson riots on steroids.

And this time we are going to be ready to properly livestream the riots.

They will span entire city areas. Cops won't be able to keep street legal vehicles (and wheeled armor is easy to be made legal) out.

And we will be there. Live streaming. Playing audio over speakers. Putting out fires with our water cannons. Getting molotoved by antifa because their wet dream is to Molotov a tank. Putting out the Molotov with the fire suppression purge system. Knocking their masks off with the water cannon, recording their faces and having them doxed within the hour by our friends at home. Seeing them all face felony attempted murder charges by the next day.

It's going to be a glorious year.

Remember RIOT TOURS.

www.riot.tours

Also dont forget that antifa will be trying like mad to fundraise for their "tank" after recent events, and we CANT LET THEM HAVE THE ARMOR ADVANTAGE

Discord link on site.

i couldn't have said it any better. the right's violence is MUCH more violent than the left's violence. any comparison is a false equivalency. geoge bush started 2 illegal wars. barack obama played golf too much.

lol, right wingers are utter retards.

ad hoem.

You are too retarded for a discussion pertaining real problems around radicalistation.

sage

lol, i provide evidence of legitimate logical fallacies, and you claim "ad hoem" while calling me a retard. the irony is sickeningly sweet.

You are the one on the wrong side, fucktard

Normal human's are going to kill you all in your crib soon by one, simple fact:

degenerates aren't having children. Degenerate children, are going to die quicker than non degenerate children.

The world will cleanse itself back to normalcy eventually,

a fat racist white retard shot the entire white race in the foot yesterday. the left didn't have to do anything except give the right enough rope with which to hang itself.

now there's some tasty irony, the racists hanging from a noose of their own making.

(((you))) have overplayed your hand

nice web site, retard. have fun being honeypotted by the CIA. enjoy being put in prison and used as propaganda against the white race.

rofl. this is almost as entertaining as when reddit thought they caught the boston bombers. hopefully the shame of stupidity will drive you and every other dickbag dormph the_donald user away from Sup Forums.

This was never a joke.

This country was built from the ground up by our hardworking white ancestors. Then it was stolen from us by race traitors and the apes they gave civil rights to.

Now we're taking it back.

>We're coming for you Sup Forums

mmmm That is so damn hot. I'm coming for you too!!
We need to put down all sticks and banners and come for each other on a regular.

Just go back to your Reddit circle jerk faggot

Today won't be the last day your kind get hurt

o rly?

3-0. sup.

reddit fights with reddit, battleground is Sup Forums
end times draws near

If the jews are afraid enough to get their cia pedophile pets involved, we have already won.

Only question is, what will be our boston massacre.....hmmmmm

>This country was built from the ground up by our hardworking white ancestors.

Yeah, your white ancestors sure worked their asses off picking cotton and laying rails.

>blm kills cops with others leering at cops
>Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up republican congressional baseball game
>Antifa riots in Berkley and Portland even attacking the homeless
>blm and antifa block the streets and attack cars
>get run over
>He shot himself in the foot
hmmm

You come for Sup Forums but the proletariat which Sup Forums is representative of will come for your head.
Your blood will run through the streets you evil bastard.

Yeah, those niggers sure picked the cotton then weaved it into the internet youre using, ahmed

you seriously believe this shit? racists really are stupid.

whale.to/b/knox1.html

>tu quoque
hey stupid, just because other people do stuff doesn't mean that this guy isn't a fat retard who absolutely blew it for his race.

>i actually believe that Sup Forums users are representative of the working class
LARP more, privileged mayo faggot. is your favorite movie v for vendetta?

Once the nazis are gone, I'll be free to rape your children. Please carry on, I have a raging nut ready to shove into your cousin's virgin ass.

>How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?
I know this is bait, but anyone who says this demonstrates their historical illiteracy by presuming that history is a linear progression and not cyclical. It's fucking insufferable.

Funny thing is we don't even hate other races, we just want our own ethnostate to live in peace in. But you cannot intimidate us. Our race will survive. We demand it.

fuck off OP

Didnt antifa kill someone last year?

>complain about racism

>generalize white males by their skin color

retard logic

this is why you lose, you are stupid.

> #
>>tu quoque
>hey stupid, just because other people do stuff doesn't mean that this guy isn't a fat retard who absolutely blew it for his race.

Stupid nigger, do you remember saying that the rights violence is worse then the left?

I know you're baiting now, but I want you to know only a stupid fucking leftist brainlet would troll so poorly. Neck yourself

We are made up of the working class barring the occasional NEET.
You Marxshits (and call center employees) are made up of NOTHING but NEETs and the children of bourgeois/the rich and you are all controlled by the capitalist bourgeois.

You have two options thus.
March with the folk, the workers. Or stand against us and get BTFO.
The sooner you realize that you're standing on the wrong side the sooner the capitalist bourgeois get toppled.

Didnt the left spend half a year promoting "punch a nazi"? Now you're upset at pushback?

It wasnt too long ago that a SPLC-supporting Bernie fan went into a charity baseball game and shot a Republican politician

>bernie bro strategically injured politicians, skillfully electing to inflict non-killshot wounds to send a peaceful message to all leftists that guns aren't necessarily designed just to kill
>black people respond to years of oppression and institutionalized racism by standing up for themselves and exercising their rights to form a well-trained militia by which they can defend themselves against tyranny
>fat bag of mayonnaise runs over innocent people in a demonstration of his "superiority", thus giving the mainstream media and every leftist the "exception that proves the rule" moral high ground they've been waiting for and knew would come
there is NOTHING you can do about it. the hook has been set. the white race is finished.

You can't stop us.
If you try we'll end up killing you.
Don't push your luck.
You can't attack us and get away with it.

Fucking kill yourself, you lefty nigger. Your species has no place in the modern world; everyone would be better off if you all dropped dead

We are the working class nigger.
Selling drugs isn't work.
Students aren't working class.
The working class works shit jobs.

>speaking for everybody on an anonymous tunisian meat packing board
>bifurcation
yawn. i'm feeling sleepy.

it's healthy to voice frustrations. aren't you familiar with the phrase "the first to say the words are the last to make the moves"? what happens with these fragile white people is that they internalize all their frustrations and insecurities, and the result is that in a moment of heated rage at a life of impotency they find themselves smashing the accelerator to mow down some innocent people. i'm pretty sure i saw many responses to "truck of peace" threads on Sup Forums saying that this justifies vehicular responses from white people, too, so your tu quoque response isn't even emotionally compelling.

Nice FUD, fed.

Fuck it. let them try to get a tank, because it would be funny to watch the united states military confiscate it or have somebody blow the tracks off of it.

Do you honestly think some dildo riding, bong-toting fucking commie is even going to know how to work such a war machine? They probably would end up driving it into a lake or through their own protesters! lol

How long until we become a protected class by the left just like radical Islam?

>tu quoque
Muh fallacy fallacy
>hey stupid, just because other people do stuff doesn't mean that this guy isn't a fat retard who absolutely blew it for his race.
Translation
>how dare you call me out on my bullshit
wew

This person is faced with facts about murders and shootings from left wing people, and then ignores all of them to talk about how Spencer getting punched isn't a good excuse for "more violent, frequent" right wing attacks.
What the fuck guys. Is it hopeless?

You can't do shit, suck popsicles you little bitch

What they don't realize is they're the ones radicalizing people

Hey man lets just settle it in some kinda civil war okay man? Good luck

we're waiting for you

Nope. it's never hopeless. even if you don't convince that one person, your words could have persuaded 2 fencesitters.

I will never not be shocked by the fact that this happened at the highest levels of the DNC and no one was outraged.

>PoC & allies are not going to let it pass without consequence
>PoC & allies
>allies

Know how I know your wife doesn't have your kids?

Nothing more disgusting than a self-hating individual.
I'm glad your life is misery.

>what happens with these fragile white people is that they internalize all their frustrations and insecurities
>frustrations and insecurities

Earlier post Seems you keep grasping at straws and projecting.
Why would this be?

There's nothing "radical" about fighting for your own country.

So some retarded lefty lost control of they're car and plowed down a black girl, big deal, what were blacks doing there in the first place?

>most of it is happening on reddit
my.sides

How fucking bluepilled do you have to be to think that there's anything even remotely extreme on plebbit. Holy shit

the only one in this thread grasping at straws is you when you search under your pubic fat to grasp your tiny straw-like penis. the fact is that right violence is much more violent (and deadly) than left violence. these facts are present and easily searchable on the internet. look at cnn, washington post, new york times, etc. every day there are news articles about violence from the right. where's the violence from the left?

oh, that's right, it's """antifa""" bought and paid for by (((george soros))), the imaginary leftist whom magically appeared last year to spend billions astroturfing the internet with propaganda about how he worked for hitler and funds the left in order to undermine the left and create the inspiration for greater right white violence.

1984 is real, but you idiots are too dense to peel back the layers. george soros isn't a real person. the left is, ironically, on the right side of history. the right is just a bunch of kneejerk reactionists buying into the bullshit.

I can't help but notice there's no media masturbation about right-wingers helping the wounded.

#NotAllRightWingers #I'llCruiseWithYou

The retards on the left still aren't self-aware enough to realize that people like Manlet Damigo, Richard (((Spencer))) and the Stormfaggotry are not "radicalizing" white men all on their own. They, like every other fringe ideology, are only giving home to otherwise-disenfranchised people who feel like they don't belong. The left is creating the alt-right by continually telling white men that they are scum of the earth. Then Gavin McInnes tells them they should be proud of who they are, and they feel like they found new friends. The danger is that while the left's progressive neo-Marxist bullshit makes no sense to "moderates," the stuff the alt-right is saying isn't inherently wrong. And once they recruit these white men that are tired of being called names, they are unimpeachable by the left which has all the game of a stuttering virgin at a nightclub.

If the left wants to stop the alt-right, the only way to do that is by not treating people like shit.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

It's ironic because in the middle East it's ISIS that tear down old statues, but in the west it's communists

Yet somehow the right gets blamed for both

>blaming reddit
top kek faggot
Your idiots are too blind to realize your the ones fanning the flames, all because your spoiled brats who think you deserve $15 to flip burgers and you want people who actually work for a living to par for your interpretive African dance degree.
Fascism is a reactionary movement, and it's a reaction to communism. There can be no facism withought something to set the world on fire first. Your stupid fucking LARP is going to meme the forth reich into existence.
You should have just left us alone, we just wanted to play video games,.

yeah just look at all those people assaulted and shops smashed up by rank-and-file righties

oh

t. white fag

>wrong side of history
indiferrent, since more than half letters of 'history' is just a 'story'.

Boy, are you dumb. You have no idea if this guy is guilty or not. But your masters told you to hate, fear and kill. And you obey without a single intelligent restraint. Dummy.

>We're coming for you Sup Forums

I'm shaking in my car.

fucking jeff goldblum

guilt is irrelevant. people are driven by emotion, and their individual realities are colored by those emotions. what they'll remember is the white racist killing harmless PoC. even if the guy is found not guilty, everybody knows that the court system favors precious white boys. if you're naive enough to believe that some intellectual adherence to justice or equality has value for the masses, then you're in for a rude awakening.

>You might have thought it was funny to joke and play
Why would you come to a board where one of the longest running inside jokes in internet history is to pretend to be a nazi to scare normies away from a board literally titled "politically incorrect", recognize it is pretend, but still threaten to attack people here anyway? Do you go to the fullcommunism subreddit and attack them for larping too? Or Pyongyang and attack them for roleplaying ethnic korean supremacy?

You're a danger to yourself and others and ought to be institutionalized.

>be white liberal
>shit on whites and tell them they're going to be replaced
>be SHOCKED when whites begin pushing back

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

>tfw my father doesn't want to be saved
I don't know what to do now.

left defends pure ethnic nation state of north korea, attacks nazis for wanting same thing.

that may be what Sup Forums was, but...any community composed of people who play the part of fools for fun will soon be taken over by fools who feel at home.

Why do you use poc and not just call them coloreds?

You are everything that's wrong with the left. God damn you're awful.

I'm safe in my car

SAFE IN MY CAR

how is that? i'm just giving you facts. if you think that emotional manipulation isn't being done, then you're 100% naive to reality. white people like you call people like me everything that's wrong with the left, while you being "everything that's right with the right" continue your ineffectual intellectually upright and self-righteous plan to get nothing done. war is dirty, humanity is dirty, life is dirty. you spend all your energy deluding yourself into believing you aren't a filthy animal so that you can pretend to have the moral high ground, but that moral high ground doesn't give you any advantage as we chip away at your culture, history, achievements, lives, etc. etc.

typical spineless white trash smugly mumbling about how other people are wrong while the world burns around him.

>You might have thought it was funny to joke and play at the roles of white supremacists
*White nationalists

Also, stopped reading there.

do you think that somebody in the crowd said "dodge!!! charger!!!" to warn everybody, and they all ignored him because they thought he was actually just saying the make and model?

>I'm shaking in my car.

lol

>this whole post
You had me going there for a bit to be honest. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, you know? That you aren't actually this far mentally deserted to truly twist what you perceive so hard that it fits perfectly in your ant-white leftycuck wet dream narrative,, and instead you're just a cross boarder searching for some (You)s.

>PoC

Perpetrators of Crime?

Fuck off, faggot. You emasculated, effeminate, limp wristed commie cucks will be slaughtered one by one.

Checked

You're completely fucking insane. You have no idea what my politics are or the causes I've been a part of. All you want to do is kill. You will never create anything beautiful or sustainable. You are driven by blind hatred. And it's repulsive.

>all you want to do is kill
i have NEVER seen a more clear case a delusional projection in my 30 years of using the internet.

>*teleports behind you*
>nothin personel kid
>*blow head off with shotgun*

you forgot to switch proxy

You wont do shit!

Are you guys really baiting a /leftypol/ thread?

Civil war it is then, scummie gliberal