2nd Indian-Chinese war possible

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/08/12/world-view-china-india-prepare-border-war-doklam-plateau/

Looks like the Chinese and Indians could go to war if India doesn't withdraw from the Doklam Plateau by the 19th. Bets anyone?

Yeah, no. Nice quads.

hopefully it will. I need more happenings.

I don't see a Modi led India backing down. I also don't see China being cucks and not following through with their threats.

For 1000s of years until the 20th century Indians and Chinese never fought each other. As soon as (((white))) people started drawing lines on a map and sold Asians a few antiquated technologies now they want to kill each other in places where no one lives. It is divide and rule. That's what ancient Romans did, that's what British did. That's what Americans are doing. They don't want Asians to unify.

I hope the asians can see through all the (((western))) bullshit this time.

I hope all the fire and fury talk from Trump about north Korea is so that no one talks about Bhutan. And perhaps that is a good thing. Because both India and China have a honor culture so as long as (((western))) media is not talking about them it is cool to be peaceful and diplomatic. But as soon as the (((western))) media pays attention to them they have to flex their muscles and act like they are macho and shite.

China is surrounded by 450 american military bases. They are simply reacting to the noose that is tightening around them. India is simply reacting to Chinese Pakistani alliance to undermine its northern borders. Americans are simply trying to "liberate" Tibet by outsourcing war to India by teaching them to make F-16s. Trump meanwhile is trying to make the American government work for American people instead of doing geopolitical engineering in their favor so as to last (((The Next 100 Years)))

I hope the asians use their high IQs to see through these western shenanigans.

Picture unrelated.

Poor dumb saps dying for their asshole governments... when will people ever learn.

It would be an interesting prospect. Imagine if goes nuclear. The two most touted future world powers of the 21st century annihilated before 2020.

>china
>winning a war

I can already imagine whats going to happen. Both sides agree to withdraw, but India withdraws hours maybe just minutes first then the Chinese withdraw. Each side will get to spin it out however they want and war is avoided.

there will be no war user

Let's hope so...

For thousands of years they didn't fight because there was the state of Tibet between them and the fucking Himalayas.
I hope Thailand builds that canal so your city-state dies.

No one will gain anything by making us go away. We have already exported our ideology to both China and India, so that a 1000 Singapores will bloom once they make us go away. LKY was friends with both deng Xiao peng and also manmohan Singh so we have already taught them our principles.

Oh nice. That would coincide with America going to war with North Korea on the 21st. So it would be USA, Russia, and India vs China and North Korea. I know who wins this one!

Thailand will gain from making you go away, and anyone trading from China going westwards would be quicker and easier. Your 1000 Singapores can only function if they're a commercial hub, cities founded in key areas for trade, which there already are. If the Kra Canal is built, Singapore will lose billions, Malaysia would also be impacted, but not as much.

Indian men are vastly superior fighters and lovers.
They'll crush China.

Since both countries are so densely populated even the smallest use of arms will result in huge death toll. Lets hope there will be no war but the chinese are an unpredictable kind so i guess time will tell.

Don't listen to amerifags, they are trying to divide us Asians. As a unified Asia we can rule the Galaxy as brothers.

Dissapointing if true

Shut up gook Indians and Chinese never went to war because they were divided by a ton of mountains

Thanks brother. I am not sure if war will start but if it does i hope it will end with minimum bloodshed to both sides. May God bless us all.

We need another Day of the Bicycle

To some for sure. To others a blessing.

Who does Sup Forums want to win, I'm thinking India because Chinese are heartless zombies but then again Indians fucking shit everywhere but the toilet and are gross

>asians
>high iq
Pick one. We're no more intelligent than westerners based on my experience abroad. Especially those ashkenazi jews, which are responsible for those shenanigans.

we want a bloody stalemate
we want them to bomb each others manufacturing and industrial power into the dust so that we can force them to buy american/european goods thus ridding the world of shitskins, and increasing western wealth
or for the countries separatist movements to rebel en mass to take advantage of the war crippling both countries

There will be no war, atleast I hope there isn't. We need to take care of a lot of our internal matters first.