*Land whale

Good riddance.

Nothing of value was lost

Checked and keked

Do you have her nudes?

One less Hillary voter.

one less liberal roastie.

her name was leftist roastie whore btfo

At least she died. A bunch of them are never gonna dance again.

>fat coalburner
oh noooo how horrible etc im so shocked how could this happen etc etc

Her name was Hamburger Helper.

you fucking larpers don't realize how normies are going to see this. The "alt-right" is dead, nobody can ever rally under that banner again. Poor cunt is dead now, shits about to hit the fan. The happening you always wanted is here.

Christian martyr. R.I.P.

look both ways dumb bitch

>white woman geta murdered
>Sup Forums doesnt care

Yeah yeah, and trump won't be elected, we know. Can't you get some new lines?

Her name was roastie coal burner.

good riddance
only good communist is a dead one

Her name was Heather 'beaner slayer' Heyer, and she was among the evil nazis at unite the right

Human love should carry some value, shouldn't it? Regardless of whether or not you disagree with their politics?

Nope. You legitimately fucked up and alienated everybody today. Nice fucking work.

Life*, not love, I'm drunk

Dude, why don't you just kill yourself? Nobody wants you around.

10/10

GAS GAS GAS
youtube.com/watch?v=wUn3CrSEJ7Q

we were long gone by the time these retards decided to play in traffic

Pay toll.

Friendly reminder: If she were blocking a road in my state I can and would legally turn this traitorous commie into a strawberry pancake.

Typical and checkd

HH
lol
we just saved literally million, maybe billions, from the medical costs of keeping that alive and her ha'black kids alive
how it works:
cunt eats the democrat sugar plantation
cunt fucks the jew's slaves
cunt shits out diabetic niggers
we whites have to pay their diabetic medication, invented by whites, patented and regulated by kikes

Whales have race now ?

Who cares?
Coalburner got what she deserved.
The driver will probably get away with it since his car was attacked first.

Anyone here shopping for challengers? Should go to car meets with a challenger with a vinyl sticker that says, burn coal and pay the toll.

>Heather Heyer.
no, his name was Robert Paulson

This father will never get to hold his daughter again.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

the man would have needed to be a top powerlifter to hold that bitch

S

Shkreli is the most misunderstood man of the 21st century

Was she the land whale in the pictures?

Just as I thought, as is the tale with every single white woman there. Nothing of value was lost.

>Her name was Heather Heyer.
More like Meyer I guess.

The car, Heather. It was beautiful. You were beautiful. Heather, the car.

This could be good news, lefties will think twice before confronting "nazis".

Was was probably already pregnant with black quadruplets anyway.

Not without seriously injuring his back.

Pic related

Kekk

>32 years old
>unmarried
>no children
>landwhale
>leftist
The white race surely lost a fine specimen.

Oh you mean like when islam fucked up when they drove to nice etc ?

Her name was Heather Hayer
She met Tyrone the black jock
He said he would not betray her
so she sucked his cock

Hefty Heather Hayer
took black cock in her hole
Today she met her slayer
and now she paid the toll

Her name was Robert Paulson.

Bitch got shkrelied

+1

she shouldn't have hung out with antifa thugs. this is that 16 year old german girl running away with isis all over again

Zoomed in so you cant see her fat body

Gonna need a extra wide coffin

that dude looks gay tho

If shits gonna hit the fan stop bitching and get a gun

If your to much of a pussy to use it to defend your self then there is another use for it all together

Sand nigger backlash helped trump win believe it or not

Anyone who didn't realise the alt right was controlled opposition nazi larpers that had no shot at receiving any mainstream support regardless are fucktards that need to off themselves.

Attach yourself to a label and the left WILL smear you look at the tea party even standard conservative baby boomer get called white supremacists

Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry...

Pretty horrendous pasta needs some serious work comes off as too obviously ironic 4/10 made me reply

Girl on right is fat and flat chested. Double whammy

S

Let this be a lesson not to stand in the fucking road

And she was a niggerlover

He can hold her urn

Ya but put a cow catcher on it. Bitch fucked up his grill

I used to be an evil right wing Nazi but then some communists got run over by oncoming traffic

Now I love Trotsky

Was hey?

I'm really finding it difficult to care.

She was my favorite roastie of all time. I wish I could rewind my life and be in 2016 and experience it all again.

BURN

Disgusting people.
But I will pray to the Fates for your souls as well as her's.

She's gonna be a truck load of ash.

btfo

I'm going to translate you into Sup Forums shill speak, with a level of moderate experience. Here's what you should have said:

>I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully
>Republican and drumpf supporter here, it was pretty funny but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

>We've incited racial riots

Should've left this part out. Damn near every major racial riot has been nig nogs chimping out and the media ignoring the actual violence against white people, while a bunch of jews on major networks tell us they dindu nuffin at best or ignore it at worst.

>we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us

Wait... Are you actually a right winger trying to fan some flames? We're not being replaced by asians here.

>collective

Bad buzzword. Could rile some lolbertarians, but that's it.

>ashamed to be white today

Ever feeling shame for your race is a sure sign the right needs to work harder. You must really be on our side, it's the only reason you'd say something like that.

kek

years old
>>unmarried
>>no children
>>landwhale
>>leftist
>>died at a false flag for 'the bigger good'

one problem less on this problem.
yess.

FPBP

Oh cool
tell me all about her, because this is nothing I am familiar with.
Oh, you don't know anything, and you're posting bullshit with no reference?
Great post OP, Great post.

Our political opponents needs to be killed.

S

her name was THUD

Actually hell yeah just like that.

When you start killing people you start alienating them and despite retarded "roastie" memes Americans see a young white woman wearing a cross. They see one of them.

ISIS murdering people made Americans hate them, now you're doing the same thing.

Her father will never hold her again. You destroyed a white Southern Christian family today. Today, you're America's enemies. If you'd just not murdered anyone, the takeaway from today's protests would be very different. These optics are so fucking bad. But by all means meme on. Have fun.

Tell me about all the flowers and prayers she sent in support of Scalise.

What's that? None?

Ya and the nuclear codes

>please, please don't grow up to fuck niggers
>please don't, I beg you, I don't want to see you grow up to be beaten and a single mother
>please don't make me be a grandparent of a mambo lipped brillo haired half ape
>please

back to the basics

digits compel a response. she was a white woman marching in an anti-white march against whites who believe that whites have a right to exist and not be replaced.